Cushe Footwear Reviews

07/31/2015
Cushe Footwear Ratings and User Reviews. Cushe Footwear is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 20 reviews. Last rated on 07/27/2015.

Cushe Footwear Rating

More About Cushe Footwear

Recent Reviews for Cushe Footwear

• Jul 27, 2015
    I love your shoes, will continue to purchase. One complaint is how quickly the sole wares out. Also would it be possible to design a shoe that is water proof and/or washable.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    I love cushe. A fantastic casual shoe.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Best lightweight "comfy" shoe, ever.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    Great product, great buying experience. Found my new go to shoes, great value and very comfortable.
    Jul 27, 2015
  • Jul 20, 2015
    Yellow areas of website are difficult to see where to enter information
  • Jul 17, 2015
    Found sandals at a little shop in Holland Michigan. Love them and have gotten compliments and i have recommended them to friends.
  • Jul 17, 2015
    LOve the products! Very comfortable. Excited that my husband likes them, too!
  • Jul 12, 2015
    great website . easy to order. fast quick and simple. I already have a pair and they feel great , very comfortable.
    Jul 20, 2015
    Wife shoes fit like a glove. She love the fit and style and most important very comfortably.
  • Jul 9, 2015
    Process for ordering was very streamlined and efficient. I look forward to future purchases. I would love to see coupons distributed at some point.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    I realy like the website because it is user friendly.
    Jul 10, 2015
    very easy placing order on line. Delivery the shoes within 5 days. Awesome. Prefect fit, and very light and confortable.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Bring back Sneak Around!
    Jul 7, 2015
  • Jun 24, 2015
    They look good. I hope they fit well. One happy customer reviewed them as great though they run a bit big and she bought a half size smaller. My item did not have a 5.5 option, only 5 or 6.
    Jul 2, 2015
    I love the pair of shoes that I purchased, however, I think they're a half size too big, which matters because they are slip-ons. However, that isn't anyone's fault, just how it went, and I want them replaced with a smaller size. Thanks.
  • Jun 20, 2015
    ive never seen these in person. they just caught my eye while i was looking for bite sandals (which were purchased and dissolved by Crocs. The Bite Mako is my favorite sandal ever because of the toe protection. no other sandal offers that. and adjustable straps on flip flops, awesome. anyway, i can't those anymore, so i got some of your Manuka flip flops on Amazon, but while i was shopping your site, these shoes looked great for occasional times when i wear shoes to meetings. they are cheaper on amazon, but they look like a different leather or color (probably last season shoe or whatever), looks like these Dawn patrol shoe are a darker grey, so i bought on the cushe website. i live in my flip flops all summer.
    Jun 29, 2015
    I've only had the shoes for one day, so i don't know if they meet my expectations yet. check back in a year.
  • May 20, 2015
    Love Cushe this will be my 5th pair of Cushe's, and all of them have been different styles
  • May 18, 2015
    May 28, 2015
    Product recieved faster than expected. Sizing is a little bit of issue; bought same size as previous pair of cushe footwear even similar style but this pair seems to be bigger
  • May 13, 2015
    AWESOME SHOES! Would recommend to anyone.
  • May 11, 2015
    May 21, 2015
    Needed to exchange for smaller size. Called customer support as instructed on return card. Was told exchanging was not an option and that I had to return product and then place another order. Exchange system needs to be in place.
  • May 10, 2015
    First purchase so no experience yet.
  • Apr 27, 2015
    I love the variety of colors and selections!
    May 5, 2015
    Love these shoes in the Hoffman Batik fabric!