Custom Golf Stop Reviews

08/30/2016
Custom Golf Stop Ratings and User Reviews. Custom Golf Stop is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 62 reviews. Last rated on 08/23/2016.

Custom Golf Stop Rating

More About Custom Golf Stop

Recent Reviews for Custom Golf Stop

• Aug 23, 2016
    nice selection of shafts as well as other golf items
  • Aug 21, 2016
    Well laid out and good value
  • Aug 21, 2016
    Easy lookup good looking site
  • Aug 12, 2016
    John was very responsive to my questions which gave me confidence in placing my order with this company.
  • Aug 7, 2016
    1st time buyer, happy with the selection and website.
    Aug 28, 2016
    Good clubs. Loved the fact you can pick your length of the Shaft and flex. Overall good set of clubs. Not to bad of price for the clubs. Very satisfied
  • Aug 6, 2016
    I order custom clubs every two years and each time I am very satisfied with the product that I have chosen
  • Aug 2, 2016
    Aug 13, 2016
    Very pleased with product
  • Jul 31, 2016
    I like the variety of items.
  • Jul 29, 2016
    Cheap cost for high quality clubs.
  • Jul 28, 2016
    Have had good experience with this company
  • Jul 24, 2016
    Excellent experience now the true test is I'd they come in time.
  • Jul 24, 2016
    na
    Aug 4, 2016
    Nice club. Feel is great
  • Jul 22, 2016
    The checkout experience was very simple. The site itself has a little too much white background and three or four club selections highlighted. Recommend less background and highlighting more product. Great experience overall. Just trying to be helpful in any way I can since I'm taking this survey.
    Aug 17, 2016
    I think Custom Golf Stop has a great availability of services and had the specific irons I was looking to try. The main reason I purchased was the spine alignment offering. To me, it seems like these irons have a very consistent feel to them. My only suggestion would be offering frequency matching as well, for the ultimate in consistent feel. Since most shops don't offer either, I still feel satisfied with my overall purchase.
  • Jul 18, 2016
    Cant say too much because I have not yet received the club. Looks good on paper
    Aug 3, 2016
  • Jul 16, 2016
    Aug 1, 2016
    love the driver. great hit every time!
  • Jul 14, 2016
    called 7/14/16 and talked to a man. however, he did not know a lot about the business or the clubs and got a little rude when I asked him specific club questions. all in all, outside of calling the business the website is fine. maybe the guy answering the phones is new. our business will try this business to see what happens.
    Jul 23, 2016
    everything was fine: easy ordering, good shipping. haven't tried the club yet, but looking forward to it. only issue there is, is some kind of sticky stuff or glue on the shaft
  • Jul 14, 2016
    Include more pictures of the products
    Jul 25, 2016
  • Jul 9, 2016
    Enjoyed the time spent looking at the items
    Jul 22, 2016
    Luv my new clubs, very good customer service and delivery. Would definitely shop here again. Thank you
  • Jun 30, 2016
    Looking forward to seeing the product in person to evaluate quality
    Jul 22, 2016
  • Jun 29, 2016
    Aug 1, 2016
    Driver works as advertised. I am hitting the ball further than I have in years.