Custom Golf Stop Reviews

02/13/2016
Custom Golf Stop Ratings and User Reviews. Custom Golf Stop is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 32 reviews. Last rated on 01/30/2016.

Custom Golf Stop Rating

More About Custom Golf Stop

Recent Reviews for Custom Golf Stop

• Jan 30, 2016
    Was easy to navigate site prices were very good although I would have liked to be able to save order form without purchasing product so I could take time to think about adding or subtracting something to my cart. I waited a week an had to redo form
  • Jan 27, 2016
    Quick and easy.
  • Jan 18, 2016
    i am interested to see how these clone clubs hold up and preform. but as for pricing and ability to find what I am looking for the site operated good and smooth. I do wish you would include pictures of the face of the clubs, seeing as they are not common name brands it would be nice to compare to everything else via pictures.
    Feb 1, 2016
    The restocking fee is way to high.
  • Jan 18, 2016
    Feb 5, 2016
    Excellent service. Everything I was looking for.
  • Jan 16, 2016
    I have bought grips and clubs before and I was very pleased. The grips feel good, wear very well and are very cost friendly.
    Feb 3, 2016
  • Jan 11, 2016
    Your customer service team over the phone was very knowledgeable and professional and it was much appreciated.
  • Jan 11, 2016
    great web site
    Jan 25, 2016
  • Jan 6, 2016
    HOPING I HAVE A GOOD EXPRIENCE WITH CUSTOM GOLF STOP.
    Jan 24, 2016
  • Jan 2, 2016
    I called our company and your employer who answered the phone help me in my decision in selecting the clubs.
  • Jan 1, 2016
    Jan 28, 2016
    I was able to do the entire order process online and received exactly what I desired. These guys at Custom Golf Stop are amazingly good. Definitely will recommend my friends and family.
  • Dec 31, 2015
    So far, pleased with experience. Looking forward to receiving product.
  • Dec 30, 2015
    Jan 10, 2016
    Fast shippiing clubs look great haven't been out yet
  • Dec 28, 2015
    Easy to use website...friendly ordering process...and great deal. My only comment is that ground shipping is free for 48 contiguous states, but you should apply that amount of credit to Hawaii, Alaska, and Guam shipments...and the difference to be paid by the buyer.
    Jan 15, 2016
    Great communication
  • Dec 27, 2015
    I requested the spine allingement and frequency matching and hope that it is done well. Overall I was very pleased to find a matching set of Hybrids and look forward to using them.
  • Dec 15, 2015
    Super excited about this purchase, customer support was super fast and very easy to deal with. Thanks!
  • Dec 15, 2015
    The shop is local to me in Sacramento and provides a good selection of clubs at a very fair price.
    Jan 2, 2016
  • Dec 14, 2015
    not happy there were no discounts or free shipping
  • Dec 12, 2015
    This information was forwarded to me by a friend who helped me select the appropriate clubs.
  • Dec 8, 2015
    Very easy to order my husband a new club for Christmas.
    Dec 31, 2015
  • Nov 23, 2015
    Dec 14, 2015
    My clubs and shafts were delivered on time. But the ferrules were not all correct. However John sent replacements quickly. And John was quick to respond to all 3 of my emails. I guess Custom Golf is a vendor for the IDrive Hybrids and I would like them to provide feedback to IDrive that when a club has an adjustable weight screw then different weight screws should be available. I would love to have a slightly heavier weight in my clubs but that option does not seem available. Thanks