Custom Golf Stop Reviews

08/31/2014
Custom Golf Stop Ratings and User Reviews. Custom Golf Stop is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 38 reviews. Last rated on 08/29/2014.

Custom Golf Stop Rating

More About Custom Golf Stop

Recent Reviews for Custom Golf Stop

• Aug 29, 2014
    Overall a great experience, can't wait to try out my new clubs.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Need new golf clubs so I thought I give custom golf shop at try, great price.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Website was easy to navigate and explained very clearly what I was buying. I just hope it helps my golf game.
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Thank you for the experience, looking forward to receiving the clubs!
  • Aug 15, 2014
    GREAT PRODUCTS AND FAST SHIPPING. I WILL PURCHASE THROUGH THIS SITE IN THE FUTURE
  • Aug 14, 2014
    I was able to find exactly what I was looking for. I was fitted for custom clubs and was able to find similar clubs with the specs that I needed. Every review I have read has been positive and I can't wait to receive my clubs!My mom is buying them for my birthday!
  • Aug 11, 2014
    It was a great experience using the Custom Golf Stop. It was easy to navigate and find what I was looking for in the golf club area.
  • Aug 9, 2014
    So far so good.
  • Aug 9, 2014
    I would suggest, since I am not a golf guru, a description of the shaft types so a person has a better idea of what he/she needs to order. That is my only suggestion. Overall a good web site and easy to use.
  • Aug 3, 2014
    Looking for a great set of clubs
  • Jul 31, 2014
    the best golf shop ever. Great people
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Aug 6, 2014
    I am happy with the product, but I thought the arrival time was long.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Overall good experience. Last set of irons i bought 6 years ago have been great.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    first time user
    Jul 31, 2014
    Great customer service and nice looking product.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Great online shopping experience!
    Aug 5, 2014
  • Jul 18, 2014
    My Father has placed three orders for clubs for him and his wife with custom Golf shop and has been extremely happy with the products they received. I was in need of new golf clubs and he told me to shop at custom golf shop and I must say thus far I am pleased with what I found. The clubs and putter I found were half the price of any retail store around. A great deal if you ask me.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Very good product at a very good price. Have purchased two full sets and two replacement irons.
    Jul 27, 2014
    In the past I have ordered two set of clubs and two replacement or additional clubs. All met with my expectations and satisfaction. Will return as new items are needed.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    very good customer service
    Aug 1, 2014
    Overall great experience. It would be preferable obviously if you could hold the clubs and compare them better before purchase. Would appreciate more photos of clubs and maybe even some customer feedback on each model. It was really a challenge to decide between one model or the other of club.
  • Jul 2, 2014
    This was the first site I found that had affordable clubs I was looking for.
    Jul 22, 2014