Custom Golf Stop Reviews

08/28/2015
Custom Golf Stop Ratings and User Reviews. Custom Golf Stop is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 65 reviews. Last rated on 08/28/2015.

Custom Golf Stop Rating

More About Custom Golf Stop

Recent Reviews for Custom Golf Stop

• Aug 28, 2015
    I enjoy the layout of the website. It has an easy to use interface while still having all options available for selection. It has enough information to make me a well informed customer. I also called to help make my decision and the person assisting me was very helpful and knowledgeable.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    It was a great site and easy to use highly recommended.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Great site Great Prices!!!
  • Aug 24, 2015
    This is my first experience with Custom Golf Shop. Their site is easy to maneuver through.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    get it to me ready to go hit them.
  • Aug 22, 2015
    The experience was quick and easy. The pricing was very reasonable and I am looking forward to trying out my new driver.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Ok no issues
  • Aug 18, 2015
    easy to shop.
  • Aug 10, 2015
    I have been looking for these SPECIFIC golf clubs. Could only find used and/or not proper fit. This was a great experience.
    Aug 20, 2015
    Faster than expected service. The EXACT merchandise I had been web searching for. Could not be happier
  • Aug 9, 2015
    Great selection of hybrid golf clubs with custom selections. Hard to find items.
  • Aug 7, 2015
    Love the custom options.
    Aug 24, 2015
    Great experience, very accommodating and good recommendations with specific gear questions.
  • Aug 5, 2015
    I have purchased most my club components from Custom Golf Stop and have always been satisfied with my purchase.
    Aug 18, 2015
  • Jul 31, 2015
    A playing partner owned a # 2 Hybrid IDrive club, and after hitting his club straight down the middle, I came home and immediately ordered a #1 and #2 IDrive Hybrid. I was extremely happy with the selection of shafts and grips available and decided to have the shafts splined. A bargain for a great club.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Seems to be easy to use and a good variety of products. We will see about delivery
  • Jul 28, 2015
    I was looking for an affordable golf set of irons and found what I needed very fast at a great price!! I will be shopping here again in the near future!!
    Aug 11, 2015
    These guys are awesome!! I called a few times to make sure I was getting what works for me and John went over and beyond to help me out!! I will be telling everyone if they want great clubs bit can't pay a fortune to come here and shop!! I got the ping g30 clones and they play just as good if not better than the real thing!! Thank you Jason osterhoff
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Great place
    Aug 3, 2015
    They came out looking great, played 3 rounds the first week with them. Love the feel. Very happy with the product
  • Jul 20, 2015
    For some reason the first credit card used did not work.
    Jul 28, 2015
    Once I placed my order over the internet, had a difficult time finding the web site again. When I goggled the firm name I could not get the web site. When I added Rancho Cordova to the firm name I was then able to find the web site.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Jul 25, 2015
    I'm 71 years old and had lost some distance on my drives in the last few years. I purchased an F35 Heater head with 12 degrees of loft and matched it with a Grafalloy Blackbird shaft, senior flex. The ball explodes off the face and I haven't hit long, straight drives like this in years.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Jul 30, 2015
    very happy with purchase
  • Jul 10, 2015
    Jul 31, 2015
    Great Clubs at a great price!