Custom Golf Stop Reviews

12/21/2014
Custom Golf Stop Ratings and User Reviews. Custom Golf Stop is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 37 reviews. Last rated on 12/17/2014.

Custom Golf Stop Rating

More About Custom Golf Stop

Recent Reviews for Custom Golf Stop

• Dec 17, 2014
    very good selection on what I purchased...plan on going back to check out the rest of the site
  • Dec 17, 2014
    So far so good
  • Dec 13, 2014
    I hope this will satisfy someone who will get my gift
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Called for a question before placing order and the respondent was extremely helpful.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Website was easy to use and the customer service representative I talked to was very helpful.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Dec 14, 2014
    I would have preferred to have paid for my order via pay pal.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    The web sight was very easy to follow. Had no problem finding what I wanted
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Great prices, free shipping,
    Dec 17, 2014
  • Nov 29, 2014
    I was really impressed when I purchased my hybrid clubs from Custom Golf Shop. Hence the reason for another purchase. They are working well for me and the prices are fantastic (even though I live in Australia) I have recommended them & Custom Golf Shop to my fellow golfers
  • Nov 29, 2014
    I am a golf addict (well, not quite). There are certain needs, namely a -2 degree lie that I need. I have made a lot of bad purchases in stores and on ebay. I bought Callaway irons in China on a disastrous vacation. They went far,. but the toe stuck in the air and I hooked and pulled the shots. I gave them to my nephew. Custom is the most important thing. This place was great, a great value.
    Dec 17, 2014
    I've spent more money on ebay and bought some name brand drivers that didn't work out. My research for this purchase was very expensive. These shafts at Golfsmith would cost 3 times as much. Your website on shafts was very educational. How to choose a shaft stiff, regular, etc. was explained very well. I was measured for ping irons (berilliums), if you want to buy, so I new how to order them. Custom fitting is the most important thing. I bought a full set of Callaways in China for $150. that I could hit a mile, but they were standards and the toe stuck up and I hooked everything. The other thing was I hit offset woods for 30 years and tried to switch. It was a costly mistake and I switched back.
  • Nov 27, 2014
    very good company easy website to follow
    Dec 12, 2014
  • Nov 25, 2014
    THANK YOU YOUR WEB SITE AND INFORMATION WAS TERRIFIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Nov 22, 2014
    Seemed really easy to customize!
  • Nov 19, 2014
    I appreciate the wide and cost effective selection of products.
  • Nov 14, 2014
    Nov 27, 2014
    Did not recieve any literature with the clubs. Do not understand how to adjust
  • Nov 13, 2014
    Have been looking for a #1 hybrid driver and finally found it at Custom Golf Shop !!!!
    Nov 30, 2014
    Love the #1 & #2 hybrid drivers I ordered from ya'll. Got them on Wednesday and took them out to the range that afternoon.... I hit the #1 driver 310 yards and straight and the #2 driver 290 yards. Heck, I'm putting my Tayormade Rocketball 9 degree driver away for good cause I could only hit it 280 yards on a good day. These new hybrids hit longer and straighter and I can hit them off the tee or the fairway. Played golf on Friday and drove the Par 5 greens on my second shot on all 5 par 5's. Never had a club that is so versatle!!!!!
  • Nov 12, 2014
    The site was easy to navigate.
  • Nov 10, 2014
    a well-designed site that is easy to navigate and understand.
  • Nov 9, 2014
    Happy with the service.. I purchased before on Ebay.. Now Im buying direct
  • Nov 7, 2014
    I look forward to receiving the lofted chipper. Hopefully it is the missing link to short game confidence around the green.