Custom Golf Stop Reviews

Custom Golf Stop Ratings and User Reviews. Custom Golf Stop is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 37 reviews. Last rated on 11/19/2015.

Custom Golf Stop Rating

More About Custom Golf Stop

Recent Reviews for Custom Golf Stop

• Nov 19, 2015
    A awesome service,great clubs.
  • Nov 17, 2015
    the best is yet to come
  • Nov 12, 2015
    My husband bought his set from Custom Golf and is very happy with them, which is why I made this purchase
  • Nov 12, 2015
    Everything I submitted was based on the online buying process. I would love to have the club ASAP. I am planning a golf outing the weekend of Nov 20. If I can get my club before that golf date I will be a very very very happy customer.
  • Nov 9, 2015
    Nov 20, 2015
    The only way I knew that the order was finalized was because it went through my credit card. No notification of the process, no tracking number, no shipping date, no nothing. It is very frustrating. This is the second time I have ordered from you and never received anything until I emailed you last time and then someone responded back. You should atleast send out a thank you for your order. It is being processed.
  • Nov 6, 2015
    I have made several golf equipment purchases from CGS over the last 12 years since my retirement. I have purchased golf clubs for both my wife and myself and have no complaints about their equipment or service.
    Nov 24, 2015
    I have purchased several clubs from CGS.Com over the past 12 years and have been very pleased. It is however best to upgrade to a better shaft, the added cost provides longer lasting clubs.
  • Nov 5, 2015
    It would be useful to have more pictures of the individual products, especially from different angles.
  • Oct 30, 2015
    It's just what I need for where my golf game is,thanks
    Nov 15, 2015
    Totally satisfied with clubs,impressed by customer service,clubs arrived on time awsome experience, planning to by more clubs next week. Thank you
  • Oct 30, 2015
    So far I like the price, will have to wait to see how the product performs
  • Oct 23, 2015
    Was a good experiance. Fast and easy checkout along with very well priced merchandise.
  • Oct 22, 2015
    Will be able to comment after receipt of goods
  • Oct 18, 2015
    Good products at a fair price
    Nov 4, 2015
  • Oct 16, 2015
    Nov 5, 2015
    Product came quicker than predicted - packaged nicely & appears great!
  • Oct 15, 2015
    Very pleased to find hybrid irons . Have been having difficulty with standard irons. Hope springs eternal !!!
  • Oct 15, 2015
    More options for left handers
  • Oct 6, 2015
    easy to find what you were looking for.just hard to decide which ones to choose
    Oct 16, 2015
  • Oct 5, 2015
    too early to tell
  • Sep 27, 2015
    left handed iron selection is better than most suppliers, but more forged iron options for left handed players need to be added.
  • Sep 21, 2015
    fast and easy
    Oct 1, 2015
  • Sep 12, 2015
    Love IT!!! Can't wait for my clubs to get here.
    Sep 29, 2015