Custom Golf Stop Reviews

Custom Golf Stop Ratings and User Reviews. Custom Golf Stop is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 31 reviews. Last rated on 10/19/2016.

Custom Golf Stop Rating

More About Custom Golf Stop

Recent Reviews for Custom Golf Stop

• Oct 19, 2016
    First experience so the jury is still out concerning performance. Hoping thaty product is delivered on time and as ordered.
  • Oct 11, 2016
    Good site to get information and purchase from. Hopefully I'll be equally impressed with the merchandise. Lets hope!!!
  • Oct 9, 2016
    Oct 20, 2016
    I haven't gotten to play with them yet. 4 iron has loose piece on it
  • Sep 27, 2016
    John, once again, was most helpful. He's like having a professional club maker and golf pro only a phone call away!
    Sep 30, 2016
  • Sep 24, 2016
    Ordered a full set of Ping clones during the winter and love them. Ordered a new driver because i just need a little lower launch angle on the driver.
    Oct 12, 2016
    Wanted a custom driver with 8.5 degree face and CGS had just what I was looking for.
  • Sep 23, 2016
    This is my first order with Custom Golf Stop. The order process was very good and I'm hoping the product is as good.
    Oct 16, 2016
  • Sep 19, 2016
    John at Custom Golf Stop was extremely helpful and was the main reason I made the purchase there!
    Oct 3, 2016
    Disappointed that the head cover did not match the other nine clubs that I received a few months prior. It sticks out like a sore thumb in my bag, compared to the others
  • Sep 19, 2016
    Good selection. Good price. Site very easy to navigate.
  • Sep 19, 2016
    could use more pictures of products with multiple angles
  • Sep 15, 2016
    so far so good. no complaints
  • Sep 13, 2016
    I bought a 4 woo ecently and find it as go as any orinal
    Sep 23, 2016
  • Sep 9, 2016
    I haven't received the set of clubs i ordered. However, I thought the website was informative and easy to understand.
  • Sep 8, 2016
    Outstanding selection and customer service. Will recommend to others.
  • Aug 29, 2016
    Sep 21, 2016
    Awesome set of clubs. Played in a scramble last week and the others on my team were using my clubs more than their own but their clubs cost 5x the cost of mine. The quality of the clubs is fantastic.
  • Aug 23, 2016
    nice selection of shafts as well as other golf items
    Sep 6, 2016
  • Aug 21, 2016
    Well laid out and good value
  • Aug 21, 2016
    Easy lookup good looking site
    Sep 13, 2016
  • Aug 7, 2016
    1st time buyer, happy with the selection and website.
    Aug 28, 2016
    Good clubs. Loved the fact you can pick your length of the Shaft and flex. Overall good set of clubs. Not to bad of price for the clubs. Very satisfied
  • Jul 22, 2016
    The checkout experience was very simple. The site itself has a little too much white background and three or four club selections highlighted. Recommend less background and highlighting more product. Great experience overall. Just trying to be helpful in any way I can since I'm taking this survey.
    Aug 17, 2016
    I think Custom Golf Stop has a great availability of services and had the specific irons I was looking to try. The main reason I purchased was the spine alignment offering. To me, it seems like these irons have a very consistent feel to them. My only suggestion would be offering frequency matching as well, for the ultimate in consistent feel. Since most shops don't offer either, I still feel satisfied with my overall purchase.