CutleryAndMore.com Reviews

08/31/2014
CutleryAndMore.com Ratings and User Reviews. CutleryAndMore.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 130 reviews. Last rated on 08/31/2014.
CutleryAndMore.com offers fine cutlery and cookware from brands like J.A. Henckels, Wusthof Trident, Calphalon, All Clad, John Boos and many more.
Circle of Excellence - CutleryAndMore.com

2013 Winner

CutleryAndMore.com Rating

More About CutleryAndMore.com

Recent Reviews for CutleryAndMore.com

• Aug 31, 2014
    A good company to buy from
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Excellent site for all my kitchen supply needs
  • Aug 29, 2014
    I love your website, product selection, easy to use, items are packed perfectly, so many things. The only thing I could complain about is when I qualified for the $25 gift card with Zwilling purchase, it took 2 weeks to get it in my email. In my opinion, it was an excessively long time to wait.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    one of the best knife store in the us
  • Aug 28, 2014
    My Paypal transaction would not go through. I included a not for my gift card information with my order, but was apparently charged the full price for my item.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Would like the website to confirm payment before final submission. Currently it submits the order right after entering credit card information.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Satisfied with first purchase
  • Aug 25, 2014
    Very happy with the experience
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Very nice website. Good prices, and timely shipping
  • Aug 23, 2014
    CutleryAndMore.com is my favorite site for buying kitchen supplies, particularly knives. I visit the site quite often due to their ever increasing selection. I have never found a site with such great variety and selection in regards to kitchen knives. I bought from this site before and had a great experience, and plan on shopping here as often as I can.
  • Aug 23, 2014
    Good variety of products. I was specifically looking for a chef knife.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Very high quality stuff at reasonable prices.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Great selection and easy to shop with! Loved it
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I even learned something from your site!
  • Aug 18, 2014
    First time buyer. Can't give comment on quality of purchase or total experience but web site was easy to use.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I visit the site frequently and am a fan :-)
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Aug 23, 2014
    A pleasure doing business with CutleryAndMore.com
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Fantastic store with great shipping wish they had a better web site.
    Aug 22, 2014
  • Aug 13, 2014
    With both of my purchases I have been very pleased with my overall experience. I like the fact that the selection is very good and the items are in stock. The items I purchased cannot be found in stores and after having searched other sites, I found this one to be the best with prices and quality.
    Aug 20, 2014
    Both of my experiences with cutleryandmore.com, have been great. They have items in stock that others do not even offer. Their customer service is great and they are a pleasure to deal with.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    The knife cases and rolls did not have a good picture selection to determine the compartments and functionality of the products.Also some of the products are difficult to find by the manufacturer if not a specific classification you currently have. I had to search Tojiro Kitchen Shears to find them or search through all of their products to find them.
    Aug 19, 2014