CutleryAndMore.com Reviews

06/01/2015
CutleryAndMore.com Ratings and User Reviews. CutleryAndMore.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 140 reviews. Last rated on 06/01/2015.
CutleryAndMore.com offers fine cutlery and cookware from brands like J.A. Henckels, Wusthof Trident, Calphalon, All Clad, John Boos and many more.
Circle of Excellence - CutleryAndMore.com

2014 Winner

CutleryAndMore.com Rating

More About CutleryAndMore.com

Recent Reviews for CutleryAndMore.com

• Jun 1, 2015
    Great specials on quality merchandise...
  • May 30, 2015
    Very good prices! Surprisingly good, compared to the best prices seen elsewhere (Amazon, for example). Hard to compare some items since original (manufacturer's) Product #s not included (or not easily found).
  • May 30, 2015
    This is my second purchase from Cutlery and More and I will continue to order from them.
  • May 30, 2015
    Good, reliable, prompt service. Courteous and efficient customer service reps, although I haven't used them all that much, because online shopping with them has been so problem free.
  • May 29, 2015
    I love shopping with cutlery and more, their prices are the best and they offer a lot more varieties of knives than other places. I purchased my block from them and continue to fill it with wonderful Wusthof classic knives.
  • May 26, 2015
    I liked everything about this purchase except that your website was very slow and kept pausing when I was trying to pay. I do a lot of on-line shopping and have not had this problem very often with any website. Otherwise, your site design is far better than most and user-friendly.
  • May 25, 2015
    I had never heard of this store but I spend thousands at Amazon and love online shopping so you will be seeing a lot of me!!
    May 31, 2015
  • May 25, 2015
    I am pleased with my first experience with your website. I am looking forward to receiving my purchase.
  • May 23, 2015
    Excellent e-commerce site in its domain, I like it pretty much.
  • May 23, 2015
    thank you very much for selling this item
  • May 23, 2015
    I've been a customer of CutleryAndMore for many years. They really are very dependable, few times I had to use the customer service, I always got positive results. They often have specials and the prices are good. They sell quality merchandise, shipping is fast and free over $49. You jsut can't go wrong with them, I recommended them to few friends over the years.
  • May 23, 2015
    Great purchase experience the first time so I came back again!
  • May 21, 2015
    Very easy to navigate the site. Very fast shipping and orders are usually correct. Good company to do business with I have found.
  • May 21, 2015
    Great place to shop
  • May 20, 2015
    I had a very good experience with your c/s when I had to replace a defected merchandise. Thanks
  • May 20, 2015
    very easy to find what I wanted and order it
  • May 18, 2015
    I have always been completely satisfied with every thing I have bought. I wish I had found your site sooner. Chefs Choice is so expensive. Do you have a catalog? You should
    May 26, 2015
  • May 15, 2015
    May 23, 2015
    customer serivce not available on weekends. even 4 hours on a Saturday makes a huge difference in convenience.
  • May 10, 2015
    Great product at a great price. Would do this again.
    May 24, 2015
  • May 7, 2015
    May 22, 2015
    Great product at excellent price