CutleryAndMore.com Reviews

04/27/2015
CutleryAndMore.com Ratings and User Reviews. CutleryAndMore.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 171 reviews. Last rated on 04/26/2015.
CutleryAndMore.com offers fine cutlery and cookware from brands like J.A. Henckels, Wusthof Trident, Calphalon, All Clad, John Boos and many more.
Circle of Excellence - CutleryAndMore.com

2014 Winner

CutleryAndMore.com Rating

More About CutleryAndMore.com

Recent Reviews for CutleryAndMore.com

• Apr 26, 2015
    You site is very easy to use and your variety is great. Found exactly what I wanted. Your prices are competitive, but more discounts would have convinced me to buy more.
  • Apr 26, 2015
    Could not recall my C&More password and there was no way to reset it or ask for hints. Very poor considering the online retail business nature of the site. Forced me to use the Pay Pal way out. Not a good thing!!!
  • Apr 25, 2015
    First time on your site. Normally I shop at Chef's Catalog website. I'll definitely check cutleryandmore.com for next purchase. thanks mcl
  • Apr 25, 2015
    So easy to shop and order! This is so important to me, recommended to me by my son who is in the culinary field. Thank you. Look forward to the gift order and I like that no shipping costs, etc are included.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    love this site
  • Apr 24, 2015
    I love this site i ususally order from the deals of the week I look forward to the next item
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Excellent offerings & Price
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Great prices on Staub and Breville - two of my favorite brands.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Very satisfied I found this item at such a special price.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    I love the site and have never had an issues with products, packaging, or delivery time frames. Everything is done as stated or advertised.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    They have a good selection of cookware at competitive prices.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Apr 25, 2015
    Haven't used the Wunder Knife yet, but looks good and feels good. The pairing that came with will be the most versatile knife I own. Wustoff Classic knives are incredible works of art and function.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    Apr 27, 2015
    Prices look better than they are. Listed prices before sale prices are higher than competitors so sale is not as good as it looks
  • Apr 14, 2015
    they had the teakettle I wanted
    Apr 20, 2015
    site worked fine, the stuff camee
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Apr 23, 2015
    One of my best online shopping experiences. Easy access and delivery of the product. Product was exceptional. Every part of the transaction handled professionally and order accurately processed and on time. Exceptional packaging and delivery. Could not have asked for and received better service. Great Customer Service.
  • Apr 11, 2015
    Good experience so far
    Apr 19, 2015
    I was very disappointed to find that after buying, I found on the Clearance tab the same order for $100 less than I paid ($300).
  • Apr 10, 2015
    Apr 21, 2015
    Received the exact item I have been looking. Thank you.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    CutleryAndMore is the first and last website I go to for whatever I need or want to buy - and always find the best price. The selection is excellent, and includes the latest updated models of whatever brand/item I'm looking for. Product info and images are detailed, checkout is simple and straightforward. Very good experience!
    Apr 18, 2015
  • Apr 6, 2015
    Great site, selection and pricing. Keep it up !
  • Apr 4, 2015
    Apr 19, 2015
    I don't order often but do like using Cutlery and More. I have also recommended the site many times!