CutleryAndMore.com Reviews

12/18/2014
CutleryAndMore.com Ratings and User Reviews. CutleryAndMore.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 361 reviews. Last rated on 12/18/2014.
CutleryAndMore.com offers fine cutlery and cookware from brands like J.A. Henckels, Wusthof Trident, Calphalon, All Clad, John Boos and many more.
Circle of Excellence - CutleryAndMore.com

2014 Winner

CutleryAndMore.com Rating

More About CutleryAndMore.com

Recent Reviews for CutleryAndMore.com

• Dec 18, 2014
    Great source for great cutlery
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Excellent competitive pricing for all product price levels.
    I like for company
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Great selection of quality cutlery.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Great site for acquiring high end and world renown culinary preparation and entertainment utensils. Love "the deal of the week", undeniable savings. And its nice to have even a standard or free shipping option that gets your purchase to you when needed. They don't make you wait two weeks just because you got a super deal. That's a winner!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Two purchases in two days. Site was recommended by my sister who has shopped here often. Pleased to be offered a wide choice of shipping options and that I am guaranteed delivery by Christmas, despite that I am submitting my offer so late in the season.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Was looking for an affordable professional grade knife set that would last for years, this site was the easiest one that I found to work with on finding what I needed.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Cutlery and More is my go-to online store for any kitchen accessories needed for myself or to provide as gifts. Great website and great shopping experience!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Very happy customer. Excellent products with good prices and easy to use online site.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    A very easy and pleasant experience shopping with C&M. Found items I'd been looking at elsewhere to be less expensive here and on top of that - free shipping! Look forward to receiving said items.
    Very nice quality
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Typically I find C&M the most well stocked for the lower price on a exact or comparable product.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Nice, easy site to navigate and the ability to easily get to PayPal sealed the deal.
    Loved the Christmas Discount
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Over the years, I have ordered frequently from Cutlery and More and have always been satisfied. It is my go to site if I'm looking for something particular.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Top of the line, beautiful kitchen items, good prices, friendly and competent customer service and easy check-out keep me coming back to cutleryandmore.com
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Great web site! Great prices and selection.
    Dec 18, 2014
    A great set of knives! This set is for a gift as I have the same knives myself and they are awesome.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    Cutleryandmore is a great website, it's just that the product much to difficult to use, diamond sharpening stone to use on ceramic knives. The product was what it claimed to be.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Quick and easy, that's my kind of shopping
    Dec 17, 2014
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    They have so many options of the knives I was looking for. Very satisfied I stumbled across this website. I wish I would have gotten more emails about when the product was shipped though. I originally wasn't sure if it had s hipped or where it was at until I went back to the original receipt of purchase.