CutleryAndMore.com Reviews

07/02/2015
CutleryAndMore.com Ratings and User Reviews. CutleryAndMore.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 144 reviews. Last rated on 07/02/2015.
CutleryAndMore.com offers fine cutlery and cookware from brands like J.A. Henckels, Wusthof Trident, Calphalon, All Clad, John Boos and many more.
Circle of Excellence - CutleryAndMore.com

2014 Winner

CutleryAndMore.com Rating

More About CutleryAndMore.com

Recent Reviews for CutleryAndMore.com

• Jul 2, 2015
    fast goo quality and great price
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Like your products. Easy to use site. Useful email updates on specials. Prices are competitive.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Missed where I could have entered a "gift note".
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Always a terrific shopping experience
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Great products Great prices Great delivey
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Great company. I buy all of my cutlery here.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Cutlery and More is Awesome. My main source when it comes to culinary utensils and equipment.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    this site provide great products and price.i will come back again. thank you.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    awesome products at great prices and free shipping after 25$ ill take it
  • Jun 22, 2015
    very satisfied. I bought some Le Creuset one year ago and was also very satisfied.
    Jun 30, 2015
    very well
  • Jun 22, 2015
    I haver been happy with almost everything I bought. But shipping should be included.
  • Jun 21, 2015
    products are execellent
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Easy to use and like the product selections. Prefer even more products to be offered. Like the name brands.
    Jun 30, 2015
    Great product offering.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Well laid-out website. Easy to find what I wanted and the color that I wanted, unlike some other websites I used while trying to buy this particular product.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    I'm a Chef! And I shop here all the time!! Buy alot of gifts for staff!
    Jun 29, 2015
    I have never had a bad experience, with this company! And I buy a lot of knifes! I give them as gifts to my Staff, Friends, and Family! I'm a sous chef , at a country club.
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Better price than others.
    Jun 25, 2015
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Jun 25, 2015
    Amazing Knives for the price!! Great starter set.
  • Jun 10, 2015
    Shopping on the website is easy. But, when necessary, the Customer Service on the phone is terrific and can answer specific questions efficiently.
    Jun 20, 2015
    CutleryandMore.com has everything for the kitchen with a wide range of costs and qualities. It is a GREAT store.
  • Jun 7, 2015
    Awesome selection - awesome prices!!!
    Jun 22, 2015
  • Sep 10, 2014
    You give a 20 percent discount when goggling your web page but it does not come into the order, probably because I have used it before . should offer it to customers by email that would be great? I probably would spend more Also shipping for the free charge with the amount I spend I do not think it represents a good shipping value, it takes to long.Every time I have ordered from them it gets to my door in over a week of time to 8 or 9 days. Thank you hopes some one reads this . By the way I love the high end knives you carry and selection is great. Also the cooking pans are a great selection also
    Jun 22, 2015