CutleryAndMore.com Reviews

08/29/2014
CutleryAndMore.com Ratings and User Reviews. CutleryAndMore.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 134 reviews.
CutleryAndMore.com offers fine cutlery and cookware from brands like J.A. Henckels, Wusthof Trident, Calphalon, All Clad, John Boos and many more.
Circle of Excellence - CutleryAndMore.com

2013 Winner

CutleryAndMore.com Rating

More About CutleryAndMore.com

Recent Reviews for CutleryAndMore.com

• Jun 28, 2014
    I was having difficulties finding a particular product. Cutlery and More had just what I needed! Thanks : )
  • Jun 23, 2014
    I have had a few e-mail exchanges when looking for some product information. The questions were general and were answered promptly and in depth.All the interactions have been very helpful.Product selection is well curated.
  • Jun 19, 2014
    They have great knives for great prices.
  • Jun 19, 2014
    This is one of the first place I look for cooking supplies
    Jun 28, 2014
  • Jun 18, 2014
    Overall great experience, this site provided me with an item I could not find anywhere else!
  • Jun 15, 2014
    Search function not great - seems to come back w/ "No results found" often, even when products are definitely available.
  • Jun 12, 2014
    Jun 20, 2014
    Will use Cutlery and More again, competitive price and good service.
  • Jun 11, 2014
    Very good selection, service and value.
    Jun 19, 2014
    Very good selection, well organized web site, quick shipping and fair to great prices.
  • Jun 10, 2014
    Quality merchandise at good prices.
    Jun 16, 2014
    I'm very satisfied with Cutlery & More. Competitive pricing and everything was in stock.
    Reliable dependable company
    Jun 16, 2014
    Had a problem with the credit card security code and they called me to fix it. Really appreciated that since it didn't hold up my order. Will order again from them.
  • Jun 9, 2014
    This is easily one of my favorite websites for purchasing kitchen items. I tell everyone about it.
  • Jun 4, 2014
    Jun 13, 2014
    I am very happy with my purchase experience with Cutlery and More.
  • Jun 4, 2014
    This is my #1 website when I'm checking out kitchenware on-line. It's a very easy website to navigate which is very important. They also carry top-of-the line products. If they don't carry a certain product, there's probably a reason why. Shipping rates and delivery time is also very good with this company. Customer service is also very good. An all-around good company to deal with.
    Jun 12, 2014
    This is an excellent kitchen website. When I need to buy on-line, this is the first site I check. They carry all high-end products so I don't need to weed through a lot of cheap, low-quality products. Also, always receive my order within 3 days.
  • Jun 2, 2014
    Excellent prices with free shipping and fast delivery. The only thing that could beat it is if they were free! Thanks!
    Jun 15, 2014
  • Jun 1, 2014
    Jun 19, 2014
    The purchase experience was fine but the quality of the knives purchased was severly lacking. Next time I will probably make the purchase in person
  • May 25, 2014
    Jun 10, 2014
    They have good prices on most items.
  • May 22, 2014
    The price was nice,but somehow the site was off when I try to checkout,I think it's updating:) Then I finally placed my order,looking forward to get them~
    Jun 17, 2014