CutleryAndMore.com Reviews

02/26/2015
CutleryAndMore.com Ratings and User Reviews. CutleryAndMore.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 399 reviews.
CutleryAndMore.com offers fine cutlery and cookware from brands like J.A. Henckels, Wusthof Trident, Calphalon, All Clad, John Boos and many more.
Circle of Excellence - CutleryAndMore.com

2014 Winner

CutleryAndMore.com Rating

More About CutleryAndMore.com

Recent Reviews for CutleryAndMore.com

• Jan 23, 2015
    Could not use paypal and use a gift card. Should be able to select the paypal payment option afte selecting shipping options, and gift card.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    really good site!!!!
  • Jan 21, 2015
    Nice site. First time, I will be back.
  • Jan 21, 2015
    I ordered an item prior to Christmas of 2014. I wanted to re-order the SAME item but found it quite difficult to locate the item name and number from my confirmation emails. I suggest EACH email contain mention of the item's description for this purpose.
  • Jan 21, 2015
    I wish the website had an option to compare selected products before making a decision
  • Jan 18, 2015
    I only buy when there are good deals for things I need.
  • Jan 18, 2015
    Excellent online shopping experience. Site is easy to navigate with plenty of information, prices are exceptional, and my purchase arrived quickly and in perfect conditon.
  • Jan 17, 2015
    Those guys are great! I would say probably even better than Amazon.com.
  • Jan 17, 2015
    happy so far
  • Jan 16, 2015
    I you advertise the item on Amazon, you should allow purchase through Amazon. I get gift cards all of the time for Amazon because they offer almost anything you would shop for.
    Jan 25, 2015
    I plan on returning this purchase for exchange. The quality of the knife was poor. I hope this site does not turn out to be a factory 2nds outlet.
  • Jan 14, 2015
    I am very impressed and will certainly use your site again!
  • Jan 14, 2015
    So far never disappointed.
  • Jan 9, 2015
    Good price for product compared to the competition
    Jan 22, 2015
    Great price and gift with purchase made this a no breaker for my wife's birthday present.
  • Jan 9, 2015
    Good company and always deliver as advertised.
    Jan 20, 2015
    Excellent company
  • Jan 8, 2015
    I found what I was looking for in this on line site...and with the best price.
    Jan 24, 2015
  • Jan 6, 2015
    Jan 19, 2015
    I received a set of Shun knives from cutleryandmore as Christmas gift. I couldn't be happier. I also purchased another knife after Christmas with a gift card received from cutleryandmore. Will shop here again.