CutleryAndMore.com Reviews

09/25/2016
CutleryAndMore.com Ratings and User Reviews. CutleryAndMore.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 81 reviews.
CutleryAndMore.com offers fine cutlery and cookware from brands like J.A. Henckels, Wusthof Trident, Calphalon, All Clad, John Boos and many more.
Circle of Excellence - CutleryAndMore.com

2015 Platinum

CutleryAndMore.com Rating

More About CutleryAndMore.com

Recent Reviews for CutleryAndMore.com

• Aug 3, 2016
    Competitive prices, easy to navigate website, pages load quickly
  • Aug 2, 2016
    The prices can't be beat. That is why I chose to purchase from this website.
  • Aug 2, 2016
    I would like to review my items in two days.
    Aug 8, 2016
    The service was great. I live in Canada and cutlery and more does not deliver to Canada. I was making a trip to Florida and decided to ship it there. I ordered the Item on Tuesday and it was delivered Friday morning and I was leaving friday afternoon. It was perfect timing. 2 - 4 business days was guaranteed and they kept their word....Awesome. Shyrose
  • Jul 30, 2016
    easily found the items I wanted, & price was fair. The reviews for the product were all good.
  • Jul 30, 2016
    I like buying good stuff at a good price,
  • Jul 27, 2016
    So far a good experience. I have not received the product yet. Good price a d no shipping charges.
    Aug 7, 2016
    I was very satisfied with using this company. The purchase process was easy and delivery was fast
  • Jul 24, 2016
    Great prices on items!
  • Jul 22, 2016
    My daughter bought this for me and I love it! Now I'm buying o for my daughter-in-law.
  • Jul 22, 2016
    Jul 31, 2016
    I bought a chef's knife for a friend and it was really easy to find what I want. My only complaint is it wasn't possible to get a detailed order status. My order got stuck in TN for 3 days (according to the order status) and was delivered to CA while it was still looking in TN in the order status page.
  • Jul 18, 2016
    I have ordered many items from cutleryandmore.com within the past year. I have been very pleased with the ease of ordering, prices, and customer serice.
    Easy to search make purchase
    Jul 27, 2016
    Easy to search make purchase
    Jul 27, 2016
  • Jul 14, 2016
    Great place to buy kitchen ware
  • Jul 13, 2016
    i am a return shopper to your website. I did want to send this to another address as a gift however I purchased through paypal and it was difficult to do so. it would have been more convenient and I would have saved on the shipping charges.
    Jul 22, 2016
    I have made several purchase through Cutlery and More and have been satisfied with my purchases. I completed my purchase through PayPal, this purchase was a gift and I did want to send it to someone else. That part was difficult so I ended up receiving it and then having to pay postage to send it elsewhere.
  • Jul 12, 2016
    Jul 21, 2016
    I think this is probably about the 12th order I've placed with C&M over the years. I am a regular, satisfied and loyal customer. I recommend C&M to all my friends who want to buy kitchen stuff. They provide products of the highest quality at competitive prices. Delivery times are short given I live only a few miles away from the facility. I have also sent gifts to others who receive them quickly. Customer service help, on the rare occasions when needed, is also first-rate.
  • Jul 11, 2016
    LOVE THE CHEF CHOICE KNIFE!!! (3 1/2 INCH PARING KNIFE) ORDERING MORE.
    Jul 25, 2016
    Read about CHEFS CHOICE TRIZOR knives in newspaper and they're not being made anymore - but available at your online site. Very nice, well made, sharp pairing knife. Love it !!! - best I ever had. A friend also commented how great it is. So this order is a re-order for me and gifts for other friends.