Cycle Gear, Inc. Reviews

12/24/2014
Cycle Gear, Inc. Ratings and User Reviews. Cycle Gear, Inc. is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1336 reviews.

Cycle Gear, Inc. Rating

More About Cycle Gear, Inc.

Recent Reviews for Cycle Gear, Inc.

• Dec 22, 2014
    Received the catalog and ordered online
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Although I was re-directed to the site from AAFES, the site required me to validate myself as active military member before I could check out! Furthermore, I was still charged tax.
    Really good prices
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Good price on the things I was looking for. Hope the quality is there as well.
    I luv this place!!!
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Dec 22, 2014
    Ordering on line was easy and locating the item I was looking for was easy as well.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Based off of my father's experience who has been a long time customer, Cycle Gear offers the best variety of goods at the best prices.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Was looking online for a motox helmet fr a 5 year old. Almost ordered the Small. Danial from Cycle Gear came on the automatic chat thing and asked if I needed help. I told him what I was about to buy and he had me messure the little guy's head. Turns out that he needed a medium. Thank you Danial.
    Dec 22, 2014
    I was about to order a small sized helmet online for a 5 year old. Support came on to the hat feature and asked if I needed anything. I said I was about to order the helmet. Tey told me to measure the little one's head to make sure of the size. Turns out, we needed a medium. Thanks to supprt pointing that out, we now have the helmet in time for the holidays
  • Dec 13, 2014
    lots of good gear at decent prices, good return policy, and if needed nice people to help
    Dec 21, 2014
    this stuff really helps getting to those hard to reach places,and getting the wax and cleaner to those places
  • Dec 12, 2014
    It took 3 tries to find the problem with amount spent because a $ sign was inserted automatically and wrongly, apparently. I almost bailed out on the survey over it. It marred an otherwise easy and pleasent transaction.
    I like the products
  • Dec 12, 2014
    A very good helmet for half the price
    Dec 22, 2014
    easy to order from online and anybody's price
    Dec 22, 2014
    Like produced well bye more
  • Dec 12, 2014
    First Purchase online. I moved from Orlando FL to Austin TX and I used to stop by at cyclegear on East colonial drive to see all the clearances and parts, usually opened until 8 pm. I moved to Austin and they open until 6pm, the place is small and not well organized as the one in orlando. That is the reason why i went online and did my purchase. Other than that, you guys have great products in all price ranges which make it easy for everyone to choose and hang around the store. Thank you.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    First time use, audio chat helpful
    Dec 21, 2014
    Not fitted part yet, so l hope it works ok.LED head light, package came well wrapped.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Cycle Gear is 1 of 2 place I buy my cycle apparel.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Dec 22, 2014
    Price is right Purchasing couldn't have been easier.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Shipment came on time. Product is what I wanted
  • Dec 2, 2014
    I love this company. recently my sister started working at one of their stores in columbia, s I alays know when a good deal is going on. I also have never recieved poor conditioned products, or damaged equipment from this company. and as for online shopping, I have almost never had such a smooth transaction. The only thing that really feel bad about is that there was no questions about who sent me here, or how I found this company.