Cycle Gear, Inc. Reviews

10/31/2014
Cycle Gear, Inc. Ratings and User Reviews. Cycle Gear, Inc. is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 880 reviews.

Cycle Gear, Inc. Rating

More About Cycle Gear, Inc.

Recent Reviews for Cycle Gear, Inc.

• Oct 24, 2014
    Awesome experience and i enjoyed browsing the website before i checked out.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Love motorcycle, love cyclegear !!
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Cycle Gear has great products and I love reading the reviews posted here. On the downside, several items I wanted to buy were completely sold out but still on the site and the sizing charts I looked at either did not work or were incomplete.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    i love this web site. will be shopping back here very soon
    It was awesome
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Cycle Gear has everything that I need to ride during the winter months here in southern Arizona. And they have the best prices on their cold weather gear around.
    Always a pleasure.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    There always are very helpful in the store
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Always great to have a local shop to get gear at and online ordering makes it easy to see al the products available.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    I have always been happy with your website. A ship to store or store pick up option would be great, especially because there is a C/G here in Tucson. Other than that... The only thing I have is some of your pictures and descriptions are lacking. Especially when buying helmets. You need better pictures for helmets...
  • Oct 23, 2014
    fairly priced sale items, and the freeze out gear works great. I suggest it to anyone. Other items that are listed at regular price can be had for slightly less elsewhere.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Great site. Easy to navigate. Excellent deals.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Only issue was when I tried to login with no account, a random webpage error occured instead of it telling me no account existed with the email address. You may way to look into fixing this error mode.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Very satisfied with all my purchases and customer service. Would like to see more cruiser items offered
    Oct 24, 2014
    I have bought quite a few thingo from cycle gear in the store. This was my first online order and I am extremely disappointed in this experience. It took a week and a half to receive my order I don't know if I will even return to the store next time I need something. May just look into other retailers. Very disappointed
  • Oct 15, 2014
    I wish you had free shipping at a lower price, or send a coupon for free shipping every time someone buys something. That is a way to get customers to come back. I am a little annoyed at this site because of how long it took to get my helmet that was not in-stock when it said in-stock on line. I hope you can prove me wrong with this next purchase, otherwise I will move over to motorcycle superstore if I have to.
    Oct 23, 2014
    They need to update their inventory better. Some things that say "in stock" are most definitely not "in-stock." I like your products and sales, just have to do more research than impulse buy.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Oct 24, 2014
    No problem with Cycle Gear. The helmet size chart that Bilt uses is not close at all. Returned 6 helmets none of them fit. The sizing chart is wrong or the helmets run really small.
  • Oct 12, 2014
    I have purchased many items from the local stores and 1 item from their site. so far I have been pleased with all my purchases.
    Oct 23, 2014
    I thought the size of the garment I ordered would be big enough for me but I was wrong, I ordered a medium so I went to the local store and traded it for a large, no hassle no questions asked. Great service
  • Oct 9, 2014