Cyclegarb.com Reviews

09/30/2014
Cyclegarb.com Ratings and User Reviews. Cyclegarb.com is rated 7.9 out of 10 from 30 reviews. Last rated on 09/24/2014.

Cyclegarb.com Rating

More About Cyclegarb.com

Recent Reviews for Cyclegarb.com

• Sep 24, 2014
    Love the free shipping with no minimum order.
  • Sep 20, 2014
    FIne experience, no problems, would do again.
  • Sep 20, 2014
    Sep 26, 2014
    A faster delivery time without the cost would be great. I was very happy to find this product as a gift for an avid Bama fan
  • Sep 8, 2014
    No comments, yet. I need to receive the jersey and make sure it fits my S.O.
    Sep 13, 2014
  • Sep 5, 2014
    Love shopping @ Cyclegarb... easy and worth it!
    Sep 15, 2014
    This was my second order. Everything about ordering from Cyclegarb is fantastic. I already told many of my cyclist friends.
  • Sep 4, 2014
    transactions are pretty straight forward and easy
  • Sep 3, 2014
    I like that there is a large variety of clothing to choose from. It's better than most stores carry. Thanks
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Easy site to shop and navigate and the checkout was much easier than many other sites that I have purchased cycling items from. Thank you.
    Sep 5, 2014
    My jersey came in today... wow... much better seeing the jersey in person than on screen... just awesome. Considering it was Labor Day weekend when I ordered it, it made it to my office on Friday... that is just too great of a customer service. I'm actually buying more today... I needed to test the waters first. Cyclegarb compared to the other sites delivers AND because shipping is free, it makes the experience even better. The other guys charge an arm and a leg and it still takes them over two weeks to deliver. Never again!!! Thank you Cyclegarb!!! I am now your regular customer.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Good site, well organized, nice selections. Only drawback was quite a few out of stock or not available in my size.
    Sep 1, 2014
  • Aug 22, 2014
    I did a Google search for what I wanted. After comparing this products, pricing and shipping schedule I selected this merchant.
    Sep 4, 2014
    Good quality product. Delivery was much quicker than I expected, I ordered it on Friday and received it on Monday. I have already gotten a lot of comments about it. And have told others about this source. I have also found a couple other items that I will be buying.
  • Aug 19, 2014
    Hope it fits and looks good on the road!
    Aug 30, 2014
    I never received my product it was delivered to Texas when my address is in ny. I will call today to find out what happenend
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Sep 1, 2014
    I was bothered by the fact that I received an email saying that my items had shipped, but that only 2 of the 3 items I purchased shipped. I sent an email to customer service, and it took a few days to get a reply, which stated that one of the items was out of stock. Then it took a few more days to get a notification that the 3rd item had shipped. The shipping of the 3rd item took an acceptable amount of time, but I should have been notified that the 3rd item was out of stock at the time of the purchase. I would have been happy to wait an extra week, but the lack of communication was disappointing.
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Aug 25, 2014
    I bought this as a gift for my son - he will be very happy.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Nice selection. Detailed size chart. Another one I want is on sale that I haven't seen elsewhere. Might get it next.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    An excellent selection of products, well-organized website
  • Aug 5, 2014
    The web design is not my favorite. Seems a bit cluttered and outdated, but your prices are nice and the free shipping rocks!
  • Aug 3, 2014
    I was offered a 10% discount during the order process. But when I went to change my name from steve to stephen to match credit card ,discount was gone. To be cont. Will see how cyclegarb handles matter, for me to do business with them again.
  • Aug 1, 2014
    Aug 18, 2014
    Top quality goods
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Aug 2, 2014
    I have received the wrong material
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    Low quality. Have gotten higher quality merchandise at lower prices.