Dallas Midwest Reviews

Dallas Midwest Ratings and User Reviews. Dallas Midwest is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 17 reviews. Last rated on 12/15/2014.
Dallas Midwest Company offers quality wholesale furniture for schools, churches, and organizations since 1950.

Recent Reviews for Dallas Midwest

• Dec 15, 2014
    Order was easy to place and I hope the value is good I am purchasing these for our church
  • Dec 12, 2014
    While the shipping charges are extremely high---the merchandise is promised within 5 days!
  • Dec 11, 2014
    hope to be pleased with product
  • Dec 8, 2014
    first time I have ever shopped at your website,. I found exactly what I wanted, easily. hope I can get it by Christmas.thanks
  • Nov 5, 2014
    There should be different options for delivery $30.00 is a rip off

From Dallas Midwest

At Dallas Midwest we strive to make every shopping experience a great one. In reviewing the item ordered, the freight rate charged shows to be in line with the industry standard for this product.
  • Nov 3, 2014
    A PERFECT SITE FOR EDUCATIONAL FURNITURES FOR CHILDREN, INDIVIDUALLY, IN A CLASS OR SCHOOL.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Product came in three color options, but site did not give you the option to see each one.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    You sell a better product at a better price and get it here faster than your competitors.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Good online shopping experience
  • Sep 26, 2014
    Easy to order and the best part is that was able to purchase using a purchase order.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    Oct 3, 2014
    Items delivered were on time and as expected
    Oct 13, 2014
    Completely satisfied with price, quality, and delivery of product.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Web site easy to navigate. Customer service great. Price very competitive.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Hate that we can't see different table top / color options in picture.
  • Sep 23, 2014
    Seemed to be most competitive price-wise. Not clear if they will deliver to a home.
  • Sep 9, 2014
    It was easy to browse through the website and find what I was looking for. Check-out was made easy by having shopping as a guest. Overall it was a good experience. Thanks and looking forward to doing business with you folks in the future.
    Sep 26, 2014