Dallas Midwest Reviews

Dallas Midwest Ratings and User Reviews. Dallas Midwest is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 16 reviews. Last rated on 11/22/2015.
Dallas Midwest Company offers quality wholesale furniture for schools, churches, and organizations since 1950.

Dallas Midwest Rating

More About Dallas Midwest

Recent Reviews for Dallas Midwest

• Nov 22, 2015
    Found just we were looking for at a great price.
  • Nov 14, 2015
    I will go back and check for it, but if you have a Facebook "Share" button that makes it easy to tell my friends how easy it was to shop on your site. If I find, I'll post that message.
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Nov 16, 2015
    I have ordered from Dallas Midwest twice and both times I have been very please with what I ordered. and the amount of time it took to be delivered. To my knowledge of this company it is one of the best! Thanks for asking
  • Oct 29, 2015
    First time buying from you, but I liked the prices is affordable and I can't wait to get it.
  • Oct 29, 2015
    Great website, price, and service!
  • Oct 24, 2015
    Seems a little odd that they want all my payment information before they tell me what the shipping costs will be.
  • Oct 23, 2015
    I'm happy I was able to find the folding chairs that I was looking for. I was afraid I wasn't going to find the same ones we bought a few years ago.
  • Oct 8, 2015
    It is very frustrating when having to edit a billing or shipping address to have to re-enter ALL of the payment information.
  • Oct 7, 2015
    Oct 20, 2015
    Appreciated the availability of staff to answer my call. Very efficient and knowledgeable about product. Delivery of item was on time. Thanks.
  • Sep 27, 2015
    Like the convenience but during checkout had to re enter credit card data toomany times! Firm kept blanking out
  • Sep 24, 2015
    Oct 12, 2015
    It would be nice to specify what material the product is on the website. Page seemed to imply the product was metal, but then received it to find out it was cheap plastic. Not sure I would have purchased it if I had known.
  • Sep 22, 2015
    I choose Dallas for the cost of shipping and the variety of colors offered.
  • Sep 10, 2015
    I had very good pricing on the Chairs i ordered. and good customer service.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Sep 18, 2015
    The chairs that we had to put together were very difficult to put together. The screws did not seem to fit in the correct holes. Took way to much time to put together.

From Dallas Midwest

We are sorry to hear you had a problem with your order. Please contact us at 800-933-2731 if you need further assistance as we want to assure you are happy with your purchase.
  • Aug 13, 2015
    Sep 18, 2015

From Dallas Midwest

We are sorry to hear you were not able to find the product you needed on our website. Please call us at 800 527 2417 - we would be happy to help you find the right product for your needs.