Dallas Midwest Reviews

Dallas Midwest Ratings and User Reviews. Dallas Midwest is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 11 reviews. Last rated on 04/23/2015.
Dallas Midwest Company offers quality wholesale furniture for schools, churches, and organizations since 1950.

Recent Reviews for Dallas Midwest

• Apr 23, 2015
    They were great at communicating with me and providing options......however their provider wouldn't guarantee and overnight ship, which is sometime unavoidable in the company I work for.
  • Apr 20, 2015
    May 15, 2015
    Nice unit, easy to hang, clear instructions, but rubber materials smell pretty bad.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    I had a little problem figuring out the ordering process but nothing major.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    I have purchase Furniture from you over the last 3-5years. They like it, I like it because its durable.
  • Apr 14, 2015
    May 8, 2015
    Very pleased with product and would recommend to anyone.
  • Apr 1, 2015
    Shipping was very expensive.

From Dallas Midwest

We at Dallas Midwest strive to make every shopping experience a positive one. Please feel free to call 800-527-2417 to discuss any concerns you may have on making a purchase - we are always happy to help!
  • Mar 29, 2015
    Easy site to deal with on-line. Don't know the quality of the board, as have not received. Your ship time could be a bit sooner though. Was hoping to not wait 1-2 weeks! Thank you.
  • Mar 1, 2015
    You should have a way to enter the tax exempt info on the order form. Shipping charges are extremely high.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    Online site is very user friendly; products have always been high quality and durable
  • Feb 16, 2015
    The shipping cost was higher than expected, but I was able to find a coupon code to make it pretty much go away. The other thing I didn't like was I had to put my credit card in prior to seeing my total after the discount - It would be nice if you had a mini shopping cart on each checkout page. Overall, the item we ordered was MUCH cheaper on Dallas Midwest, even with the shipping charge.
    Feb 26, 2015
    Purchasing through DW was easy and I was able to find a coupon code to offset the shipping. The only issue I have is that when putting together our new marquee double desk, the bracket that was shipped did not align with the holes for screws, so we had to make adjustments. However, DW does not manufacture this part, so I can't blame them.
  • Feb 11, 2015
    Mar 5, 2015
    Shipment was held up by weather up north. At least we were able to keep up with where it was through tracking.