Dallas Midwest Reviews

04/18/2015
Dallas Midwest Ratings and User Reviews. Dallas Midwest is rated 7.8 out of 10 from 20 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2015.
Dallas Midwest Company offers quality wholesale furniture for schools, churches, and organizations since 1950.

Dallas Midwest Rating

More About Dallas Midwest

89%

11%

Recent Reviews for Dallas Midwest

• Apr 18, 2015
    I had a little problem figuring out the ordering process but nothing major.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    I have purchase Furniture from you over the last 3-5years. They like it, I like it because its durable.
  • Apr 1, 2015
    Shipping was very expensive.

From Dallas Midwest

We at Dallas Midwest strive to make every shopping experience a positive one. Please feel free to call 800-527-2417 to discuss any concerns you may have on making a purchase - we are always happy to help!
  • Mar 29, 2015
    Easy site to deal with on-line. Don't know the quality of the board, as have not received. Your ship time could be a bit sooner though. Was hoping to not wait 1-2 weeks! Thank you.
  • Mar 1, 2015
    You should have a way to enter the tax exempt info on the order form. Shipping charges are extremely high.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    Online site is very user friendly; products have always been high quality and durable
  • Feb 16, 2015
    The shipping cost was higher than expected, but I was able to find a coupon code to make it pretty much go away. The other thing I didn't like was I had to put my credit card in prior to seeing my total after the discount - It would be nice if you had a mini shopping cart on each checkout page. Overall, the item we ordered was MUCH cheaper on Dallas Midwest, even with the shipping charge.
    Feb 26, 2015
    Purchasing through DW was easy and I was able to find a coupon code to offset the shipping. The only issue I have is that when putting together our new marquee double desk, the bracket that was shipped did not align with the holes for screws, so we had to make adjustments. However, DW does not manufacture this part, so I can't blame them.
  • Feb 13, 2015
    Jill, the agent who helped me place the order was outstanding!
  • Feb 12, 2015
    Easy and reliable. Its been really good to purchese with you guys
  • Feb 11, 2015
    Mar 5, 2015
    Shipment was held up by weather up north. At least we were able to keep up with where it was through tracking.
  • Feb 11, 2015
    This company did a great job with our previous purchases, and I anticipate them doing the same this time. Our first purchase arrived damaged by the shipper. This company stood behind their product and replaced it instantly for no charge.
  • Feb 7, 2015
    This is my first experience with this company. It was relatively easy to complete the transaction, the desk looks good in the picture, and it comes with a warranty. I hope my granddaughter likes it and respects its value! Thanks.
  • Feb 7, 2015
    very quick and easy, great functionality on the website.
  • Feb 3, 2015
    Great products at great prices.
  • Feb 1, 2015
    Cannot comment in survey on whether satisfied or would order again until entire transaction has been completed. Ordering experience has been very positive.
  • Jan 29, 2015
    have ordered before, love the quality and customer service
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Feb 16, 2015
    I like the product. However, the assembly of the rollers was difficult. The bolts & nuts were not consistently the exact same size - so made it more difficult to install. Also, the design of the shelf made it impossible to use all of the bolts for attaching the rollers (the very corner ones in the front).
  • Jan 22, 2015
    finding and selecting merchandise was quick and easy

• Jan 18, 2015
    Jan 28, 2015
    Items arrived quicker than I thought they would and the quality is great
  • Jan 17, 2015
    Feb 8, 2015
    I have no idea what Dallas Midwest is or what was ordered. The name is not familiar to me. I did not order anything from that name.

From Dallas Midwest

Please feel free to call 800-527-2417 to discuss any concerns or questions regarding our company - we are always happy to help!