Dallas Midwest Reviews

09/29/2014
Dallas Midwest Ratings and User Reviews. Dallas Midwest is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 24 reviews.
Dallas Midwest Company offers quality wholesale furniture for schools, churches, and organizations since 1950.

Dallas Midwest Rating

More About Dallas Midwest

Recent Reviews for Dallas Midwest

• Aug 14, 2014
    The tables that I purchased before has been used more than 10 years and still good. That is why I purchase more now. One thing my wish is that delivering charge becomes cheaper.
  • Aug 12, 2014
    It is the first purchase,will see...
  • Aug 7, 2014
    I could not find any area on your on-line ordering for determining how long shipping will take, or giving me different options for shipping.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Aug 8, 2014
    The box was damaged when the shipment arrived at its destination, and the instructions and nuts and bolts were missing. This was noted on the bill of lading. We are hopeful of receiving those missing items.

From Dallas Midwest

At Dallas Midwest, we strive to make every customer shopping experience a great one and when we miss the mark, we will make it right. In reviewing the details of this situation, the missing parts for this shipment was sent out right away via 2nd day ... Read full response »
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I hope it's good. 1st time buyer
    Aug 10, 2014
    It worked
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Very fast and simple experience .. really like the virtual showroom and Nicole was very helpful
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Deliver time should be less.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Always very easy to order from Dallas Midwest ans always find the products I need.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Aug 11, 2014
    The ordering was easy. However the shipping, over 2 weeks, too costly, would have been cheaper via UPS and probably would have been on time. Only two packages, 40 pounds each. Why ship by truck?

From Dallas Midwest

At Dallas Midwest, we strive to make every customer shopping experience a great one. In reviewing the details for this shipment, there were 2 tables ordered at 40lbs each, size 24x48 which exceeded our package service limits and had to ship via ... Read full response »
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Great website and products. Shipping costs are a little to high which may stop me from purchasing more.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    I've been looking for affordable white boards and was pleased with your prices.
  • Jul 4, 2014
    The prices are very reasonable!
    Jul 20, 2014
    We did not yet receive the bulletin board we ordered????

From Dallas Midwest

At Dallas Midwest we strive to make every shopping experience a great one. We do apologize for any problems that occurred and invite you to please contact us at 800-933-2731 so that we may resolve your concerns.
  • Jul 3, 2014
    We love the Rubber Tak Boards that we get from Dallas Midwest. They are very classy looking and very economical for the money and the 25 yr. guarantee. The choice of colors are great.We would recommend these to anyone looking at bulletin boards.