Danbury Mint Reviews

08/29/2016
Danbury Mint Ratings and User Reviews. Danbury Mint is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 21 reviews. Last rated on 08/22/2016.

Danbury Mint Rating

More About Danbury Mint

Recent Reviews for Danbury Mint

• Aug 22, 2016
    iamhappy with all my qde
  • Aug 13, 2016
    It was very easy and quick finding the gift I was looking for with Danbury Mint. I definitely will be buying other items on this site. Thank you for making my shopping here a pleasure.
  • Aug 12, 2016
    I love your quality merchandise.
  • Aug 8, 2016
    very happy with the products i have ordered
  • Jul 27, 2016
    I have purchased several purses from Danbury Mint and loved everyone single one of them. Great quality purses and a fantastic price.
  • Jul 24, 2016
    You had exactly what my mother wanted for her 75th birthday. Great selection and ease of use on your website.
    Aug 2, 2016
  • Jul 13, 2016
    Jul 19, 2016
    The product was broken.
  • Jul 8, 2016
    Jul 19, 2016
    Thus far I have been very pleased with the service and product from Danbury Mint. I do plan on being a regular customer
  • Jul 8, 2016
    Would like Pay Pal as an option to pay.
  • Jul 7, 2016
    Love the local sports gifts and ornaments
  • Jul 6, 2016
    I have been a Danbury Mint customer for many years. The quality of products and excellent customer service keep me coming back. I highly recommend this company.
    Jul 29, 2016
    I am always amazed at the quality of products offered by Danbury Mint. In a world where,"you get what you pay for", Danbury Mint hits the mark every time. Kudos and 'high-five' all around !
  • Jul 4, 2016
    I love your jewelry ...very fashionable and classic
  • Jul 1, 2016
    I have not received any of my orders yet, but I like knowing that it is very easy to get a hold of this company to check my status on orders. Amazon, Franklin Mint, and others make it so hard to contact them. The searching you have to go through just to find a number got them or for them to contact you is ridiculous. Thank you!
  • Jun 29, 2016
    Jul 17, 2016
    Purchased for a friend who just lost her husband. It is beautiful
  • Jun 4, 2016
    Good all good thks
    Jun 16, 2016
  • Jun 3, 2016
    Seems to be high quality but will know for sure when item is receivrd
  • May 31, 2016
    I haven't seen the ring yet except online and I thinks it is very pretty. I just hope it's not big and gaudy. I'm sure I will purchase again. My ex use to order from Danbury Mint and everything he got was awesome! I hope I get the same quality.
    Jul 23, 2016
    I LOVE MY RING AND HAVE A LOT OF COMPLIMENTS ON IT? I WILL RECOMMEND DANBURY MINT FOR SURE!!!!
  • May 27, 2016
    Have ordered several items from Danbury Mint and have always been happy with my purchases.
    Jun 5, 2016
    Have always been pleased with any of the items I have purchased over the years from Danbury Mint.
  • May 22, 2016
    Love Website, I Enjoy Collecting Betty Boop Culture/Products Thank You
    Jun 15, 2016
  • May 22, 2016
    Jun 9, 2016
    It took along time for me to get this purchase. I noticed that it stayed in Arizona for a couuple of days. Did it take a detour to the grand canyon? When I received it finally, I thought it was quite smaller than I thought, but then I forgot to check the dimensions of it. I would have knowm.