DanceShopper.com Reviews

08/21/2014
DanceShopper.com Ratings and User Reviews. DanceShopper.com is rated 7.5 out of 10 from 30 reviews. Last rated on 08/18/2014.

DanceShopper.com Rating

More About DanceShopper.com

Recent Reviews for DanceShopper.com

• Aug 18, 2014
    Enkelt ser fram emot att allt fungerar som tänkt framöver utan komplikationer
  • Aug 10, 2014
    Love this site. Very affordable prices and great products. Will recommend to friends. Also free shipping...Great!!!!
  • Aug 8, 2014
    I cannot give good feedback as this is my only order.
  • Aug 4, 2014
    Aug 17, 2014
    I find it slightly annoying that I have now received multiple emails asking me about my items purchased and experience when I have not yet received the items. It has been almost 10 business days and my order has yet to be shipped.

From DanceShopper.com

Dear Customer, Thank you for your valuable feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience. Each product on DanceShopper.com has a processing time, which may be anywhere from 24 hours to one week or more. This information is stated on the item page at ... Read full response »
  • Aug 2, 2014
    Aug 8, 2014
    The color of this self tanner is too dark brown. I needed more of a golden tone like that in the Sexy Spray Tan.

From DanceShopper.com

Dear Sir or Madam, Thank you for your valuable feedback. We're sorry to hear that you aren't completely satisfied with your purchase. DanceShopper accepts returns for all purchases except special orders and clearance items. If you would like to ... Read full response »
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Accurate descriptions/Attractive, easy-to-navigate website/Authentic, high quality products/Great selection/Bargain prices/Fast, responsive, friendly communication/Safe, secure transactions/A great buying experience in terms of products and service/Thank you so much. I've recommended your site to others.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Amazing site witha wide variety of products.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Danceshopper is where you should shop for high quality dancesport things! They have a good amount of dresses/suits/shirts from DSI! Also, their accessories are pretty impressive, too! I have been shopping here since the beginning of 2013 and so far I have bought 1 Latin shirt, a few accessories and a tail suit!
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Aug 1, 2014
    I was disappointed that shipping charges on small orders were exorbitant. By increasing my order, it cut shipping costs to about one quarter of the shipping on the original order.

From DanceShopper.com

Dear Sir or Madam, Thank you for your valuable feedback. DanceShopper has a minimum shipping rate, which includes handling as well as postage. The shipping fee is determined by the weight, shipping destination, and shipping method. However, we offer ... Read full response »
  • Jul 7, 2014
    My only complain about danceshopper.com is that sometimes their cart empties out if I think about my purchase over night, but overall their selection is phenomenal and pricing is good.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    It's the best place to purchase Dance Naturals shoes from Italy. Can't find them anywhere else in the US.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Wish Dance Shopper had more info on product care, better photos, and user reviews. You have great products but not enough info to guide choices. it takes too long to decide, and often times I just give up as I don't like the hassle of returns.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    I was happy with my first purchase, looking forward to this one!
    Jul 16, 2014
    I received one of 4 pieces quickly, and a message that the rest of my order was at the warehouse. I have heard nothing since and it's been at least a week, maybe 2. The previous time I ordered from DanceShopper, I did not receive anything, and over a month later (after I called), I received one piece, and notice that the rest of the order had been cancelled. This time I ordered a different brand, so hoped that the fulfillment process would be different.

From DanceShopper.com

Dear Sir / Madam, Thank you for your valuable feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience. Each product on DanceShopper.com has a processing time, which may be anywhere from 24 hours to one week or more. This information is stated on the item page ... Read full response »
  • Jul 6, 2014
    They have an excellent selection.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    I'd like to see more material information, different angle picture (front side and back)
  • Jul 4, 2014
    The musical CD's are often out of stock.
  • Jul 1, 2014
    Jul 11, 2014
    I'm not satisfied with the company and my order was promises 3 to 5 days it is not 10 days. When you promises I expect for you to deliver

From DanceShopper.com

Dear Sir/Madam, Thank you for your valuable feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience. Each product on DanceShopper.com has a processing time, which may be anywhere from 24 hours to one week or more. This information is stated on the item page at ... Read full response »
  • Jun 30, 2014
    I would like to see more competitive prices with the ebay sellers please.
  • Jun 26, 2014
    Always a pleasure doing business with this website! They helped with a rush order which I appreciate!
    Jul 9, 2014
  • Jun 18, 2014
    the last purchase was incorrect bc they sent me two of the same thing. we sent it back
    Jun 29, 2014
    all the items i have ordered all go on SALE soon after i order them. they sent me 2 items of the same top so i had to send it back

From DanceShopper.com

Dear Madam, Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are sorry for our mistake. The replacement of the correct item was shipped free of charge. The sale given on last weekend was for the summer clearance, we are sorry that you didn't receive a ... Read full response »