DanceShopper.com Reviews

07/01/2015
DanceShopper.com Ratings and User Reviews. DanceShopper.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 30 reviews. Last rated on 06/26/2015.

DanceShopper.com Rating

More About DanceShopper.com

Recent Reviews for DanceShopper.com

• Jun 26, 2015
    Great site with quality displays and settings. Product selection, quality and delivery outstanding. Products and information very well presented and in detail. Maneuver easily throughout the site for product search. Price competitive for the quality received.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    promo codes did not reduce the price
  • Jun 24, 2015
    This was a business purchase.
  • Jun 14, 2015
    They are awesome!
  • Jun 12, 2015
    The login process was terrible
    Jun 25, 2015

From DanceShopper.com

Dear Sir or Madam, Thank you for your valuable feedback. DanceShopper offered an easy login procedure. However, we continuously upgrade our system to offer an easier and more convenient shopping experience to our customer. In the future, we ask that ... Read full response »
  • Jun 8, 2015
    Great experience and pricing.
  • Jun 6, 2015
    Jun 11, 2015
    I needed crystals quickly for a costume and got them quickly and they are beautifl
  • Jun 5, 2015
    Always happy with items purchased from danceshopper. Receive many compliments asking where my purchase came from.
  • May 31, 2015
    The only reason I gave lower ratings was due to that the website would not allow me to update my shipping information. I had to delete my order and create an entire new account and replace my order so it would not be shipped to my previous address.

From DanceShopper.com

Dear Customer, Thank you for your valuable feedback. We apologize for any confusion. The shipping or payment information of each order can be updated by customer before the order is ready for shipment. Customer can log into your DanceShopper.com ... Read full response »
  • May 29, 2015
    It's my first, hoping the product is good and will satisfy me!
  • May 28, 2015
    I like checking out with PayPal
  • May 28, 2015
    I love Danceshopper. They have a wide range of products and their customer service is excellent.
  • May 26, 2015
    Jun 17, 2015
    Great site. Items received were as expected.
  • May 23, 2015
    Jun 9, 2015
    I returned an order prior to this order and I expected to to see a credit on this order -- It seems that they put it in a store credit -- but I have not seen that money in real time.
  • May 23, 2015
    I have enjoyed all I have gotten from therm
  • May 22, 2015
    Wish there were more options available.
  • May 21, 2015
    It was a great experiance
  • May 21, 2015
    Jun 18, 2015
    i have still not received this order can someone please look into this

From DanceShopper.com

Dear Sir/Madam, Thank you for your valuable feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience. Each product on DanceShopper.com has a processing time, which may be anywhere from 24 hours to one week or more. This information is stated on the item page at ... Read full response »
  • May 20, 2015
    The only problem is in registering the address for delivery. It is not clear, and two lines age merged into one creating a confusion.

From DanceShopper.com

Dear Sir or Madam, Thank you for your valuable feedback and we apologize for any inconvenience. We will improve our website to offer a better service in future and hope it will give customer an easy experience. In the future, we ask that you please ... Read full response »
  • May 3, 2015