DanceShopper.com Reviews

07/06/2015
DanceShopper.com Ratings and User Reviews. DanceShopper.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 28 reviews.

DanceShopper.com Rating

More About DanceShopper.com

Recent Reviews for DanceShopper.com

• May 6, 2015
    My shopping was Great Hope they ship to me in Texas Fast.
    May 16, 2015
    I like this company . I received my items very quickly and the quality was to beautiful. I'm definitely going to order from them again I highly recommend them. :-)
  • May 4, 2015
    I had trouble checking out when I tried to take advantage of the MOther's day sale. Send an e-mail for help and Cara got back to me right away. Because of this delay, I missed my 10% discount but your company was good enough to honor the discount because of my technical difficulty. I'm very impressed. Thank you. :)
  • May 3, 2015
    Great product and service
    May 19, 2015
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Very good website and shopping experience.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    easy to communicate order reaches on time no hassle...wish there were more catagories for rhinestones

From DanceShopper.com

Dear Sir or Madam, Thank you for your valuable feedback. We continuously update some data on our website and the information you are looking for may hasn't been updated. If you are interested in any items not on-sale on our website , please feel ... Read full response »
  • Apr 10, 2015
    The clothes is super low quality and way over priced. A cheap, shirt top priced at $70 is ridiculous. The shirt does not fit and is short and not even worth $20 in my opinion

From DanceShopper.com

Dear Sir or Madam, Thank you for your valuable feedback. All of our products on our website are sold in original sealed packing from the manufacturer. DanceShopper always strives to offer the best prices to our customers. Under our "Lower Price ... Read full response »