Dancewear Solutions Reviews

07/03/2015
Dancewear Solutions Ratings and User Reviews. Dancewear Solutions is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 779 reviews. Last rated on 07/03/2015.

Dancewear Solutions Rating

More About Dancewear Solutions

Recent Reviews for Dancewear Solutions

• Jul 3, 2015
    Pleased to find the prices lower than with the venders at irish dance venues
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Good, beautiful and perfect price
  • Jul 3, 2015
    THE SITE IS EASY TO USE, AFFORDABLE, AND HAS GREAT SELECTIONS.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    They are great, I love to do business with them it is always a pleasure.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    I have ordered from Dancewear Solutions on different occasions and have always been happy with the products. Every time I have ordered a product, I was positive that I would get exactly what I thought I was ordering.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    This is my go to place for dancewear! So easy to work with when there are issues with sizing.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Dancewear solutions provided a great selection to choose from. I was happy with the variety, but unfortunatly the clearance item's were not available in the size I needed. Overall great experience!
  • Jul 2, 2015
    fantastic online shop highly recommend, myself and my 3 daughters dance and use this shop from now on x
    love the products I have purchased. Great qualiity
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Good pricing. Hopefully nice quality. Perhaps there will be a survey after I have received my order. A survey before the order has arrived is some what blind. But I expect the best.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    I like your company. Easy to deal with
  • Jul 1, 2015
    I have ordered from here in the past and had a few issues with sizing, but the customer service people were excellent and very helpful with the returns/exchange process.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Great Value! Great Products!
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Great Site, very happy with your selection and quality.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    I would like to be able to calculate shipping costs prior to taking the time to fill out my personal information. I'm sure you can figure thaat out from a zipcode without needing the entire address, or the credit card information first.
  • Jun 25, 2015
    Jul 3, 2015
    was greatly satisfied with all but one pair of shorts. The waistband was not sewed correctly, but I will not be returning the item. Too much trouble. It's wearable.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Jul 2, 2015
    Stacey was a huge help with an accidental duplicate order. She tried to cancel but the order was already pulled for shipping (only a few minutes after placing order-now that is fast!). Instead she said she would send an email with a return authorization which was sent and received the day after my orders arrived! Wonderful experience and Stacey is just the type of customers service petson you need representing you business. My only complaint is that your store is no longer open!
  • Jun 17, 2015
    I do not like the idea that you offer free shipping for $100 or more purchase, but the shipping offered is the longest time available. If you spend $100 the shipping offer should be better.
    Jul 2, 2015
    If you are buying $100.00 worth of stuff you should be given better shipment if you say it is free.
  • Jun 10, 2015
    NICE, AFFORDABLE, AND EASY!
  • Jun 4, 2015
    I was very happy with last purchase but had ordered wrong size despite using size and measurements. But happy with the quality and value so having another try.
    Jul 3, 2015