Dancewear Solutions Reviews

12/16/2014
Dancewear Solutions Ratings and User Reviews. Dancewear Solutions is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1382 reviews. Last rated on 12/16/2014.

Dancewear Solutions Rating

More About Dancewear Solutions

Recent Reviews for Dancewear Solutions

• Dec 16, 2014
    The clothes I purchased are for my 6 year old granddaughter. I was very pleased with the number of selections to choose from. Dance will be a part of my granddaughter's life for a long time and I will definitely use your website for future purchases.
    need more ballroom dress
  • Dec 16, 2014
    It was a great shopping experience! I can't wait to receive my order to evaluate the quality of the item purchased.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I like Dancewear costumes. They are reasonably priced and my daughter likes the look.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I am very pleased with your site. maybe something a little discount. but pleased
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I will be better able to respond once I receive my purchase. I know someone who ordered something and they never received it so I'm taking a chance.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    good prices that ive seen so far
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Seems to be a very good store.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Great selection and ease of purchase.
    I am satisfied.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    you have great prices and selections and if my granddaughter continues with gymnastics I will continue to purchase from you
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Love Dancewear Solutions. Great place to find unique and affordable dancewear and performance apparel. Easy to navigate the site and plenty of images of each item
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I think it would make me feel more secure if I were able to go through 'Paypal' when checking out. I didn't see that, that was an option here.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Dec 16, 2014
    My friends will be ordering from you. I have ordered for one of my friends. No problems.
    Dec 16, 2014
    Love the Cape zip fierce dance sneaker, I order at least 1 every year.. The pants are so soft and comfortable. . I love the fit. .
  • Dec 6, 2014
    During this purchase there were quite a few items that were not available before Christmas and you dont know it till you open your shopping cart.
    Dec 16, 2014
    Everything I ordered was delivered on time and in one order. Some of the items weren't available in my daughters size so I didn't order them.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    decent prices & selections is always annoying to get to end and find out size / color not available - it happens sizing chart is nice, but the fabric types are always different so basically a crap shoot
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Dancewear Solutions has a great selection of dancewear items for a reasonable price.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Dec 15, 2014
    not true to size. size chart on website suggested a size and i choose to buy one up and that just barely fit. would have been really disappointed if i followed your size chart.
  • Nov 15, 2014
    The site is not very responsive.