Dancewear Solutions Reviews

02/06/2016
Dancewear Solutions Ratings and User Reviews. Dancewear Solutions is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 981 reviews. Last rated on 02/06/2016.

Dancewear Solutions Rating

More About Dancewear Solutions

Recent Reviews for Dancewear Solutions

love this site!
  • Feb 6, 2016
    I'm a competitive pole dancer, and have been ordering your products for the past few years. I've always been satisfied.
    Amaizing Product quality . Affordable
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Love the fast shipping and well stocked items.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    I have good experience with your company in past, and hopefully it will continue. you have always cared about your customers and thats what I like.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    I love the cloths and the price I love everything
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Dancewear Solutions is a great website with lots of items to choose from.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Convenient, affordable, large variety.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    great and affordable prices for leotards
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I have been very satisfied with my purchases.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    very good to order from.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I love the ease of the website and the fact the prices are better than Discount dance website.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I love getting my daughters dance supplies here. This site is always easy to use and I never have had a problem.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    It looks like a nice site for clothing. I don't dance, but I do want to wear some of these things as regular outfit :)
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I can't wait to see what arrives!
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I wish there was an option to use Paypal so I feel a little more secure and protected. Also would be nice to have a 1st time special offer to get me to come back. Crossing my fingers its good quality.
  • Jan 27, 2016
    Always have a great shopping experience!
    110% overall satisfaction!
  • Jan 26, 2016
    Very cute clothing/dance items for a really decent price. I will be shopping here from here on out for all dance wear!
  • Jan 23, 2016
    Can always find great, reasonably-priced items for all my child's dancewear needs...and some! I just wish there were some type of coupons offered for everyday shoppers... not just for huge orders over $400 & $800. I put back a cute top to keep my cost within budget :(
  • Jan 7, 2016
    You should offer your overseas buyers some incentives!!!!! I only filled out this survey, knowing I wouldn't be eligible for any prize, to let you know this point. Your US buyers get the chance to win a prize here AND teh option of spending more and getting free shipping, while I get nothing :( Even a measly 5% off would be nice if you buy a second item, 10% if you buy 3. A.N.Y.T.H.I.N.G! It sucks to be offered nothing (zip, zero, zilch, nought!) Thanks for listening!
    Feb 5, 2016
    Fuss free transaction- thanks.