Dancewear Solutions Reviews

10/01/2014
Dancewear Solutions Ratings and User Reviews. Dancewear Solutions is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 1358 reviews. Last rated on 09/30/2014.

Dancewear Solutions Rating

More About Dancewear Solutions

Recent Reviews for Dancewear Solutions

• Sep 30, 2014
    Would like to see lower shipping cost.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I enjoy Dancewear Solutions. My dance director at my college orders from here and everything is made with very good materials and lasts a long time.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Overall, a nice site and streamlined shopping experience.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    The overall experience of purchasing from the site was good, but I think there was a glitch when I was ordering.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I hope they'll start PayPal payment
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I was impressed with the selection and the prices of the product and shipping. I will definitely return as the need arises!
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Easy to shop and prices comparable to other sites. The standard shipping was about 50 cents less. Looking forward to receiving my order to see how the shopping experience ends.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Website was very easy to navigate through. The prices are great. Looking forward to ordering again.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I thought the service was fantastic, customer service was great, and I found EXACTLY what I was looking for!!!
  • Sep 30, 2014
    it would be nice if we could process exchanges and returns online rather than print a form, fill it out, then mail it back.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Great products for the price
  • Sep 30, 2014
    For a first time purchase of dance wear I am unfamiliar with it was easy to understand. I feel the prices and shipping fees were very reasonable.
    Love Dancewear solutions
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Website very easy to use even for someone who doesn't shop online very often.Since I knew what I needed to order, it was a breeze. I also enjoyed looking at the items I did not really need. Found several items that would make excellent Christmas gifts.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I love the prices and selection!!!
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Excellent. But basic products like toe undeez should be lower priced. Way too expensive mark up for what actual manufacturing cost.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I'm excited to find affordable dance tights and leotards. I really like the quality of Balera products.
  • Sep 20, 2014
    Sep 30, 2014
    Good price. decent selections and quality. Size is sometimes unpredictable, especially shoes. Have to pay return postage.
  • Sep 19, 2014
    My 1st experience shopping on your website has been wonderful
    Sep 30, 2014
    I have not received my entire order and nothing came with my pkg stating anything about my back order. Otherwise
  • Sep 18, 2014
    selection is good and customer feedback very useful
    Sep 30, 2014
    Shipping took one and one-half weeks, more than I expected. Other than that, product was very good.