Dancewear Solutions Reviews

09/03/2015
Dancewear Solutions Ratings and User Reviews. Dancewear Solutions is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 850 reviews. Last rated on 09/03/2015.

Dancewear Solutions Rating

More About Dancewear Solutions

Recent Reviews for Dancewear Solutions

• Sep 3, 2015
    I love every thing about this site
  • Sep 3, 2015
    it would be nice to have more consistent descriptions. for example, one leotard is described as having a "ballet" leg line, but another leotard has no comment about the leg. also, every time i look at something and then go back to the group of items i'm interested in --the "group" has erased itself so i have to re-select, adult, style, etc, etc, over and over and over again! also, even when i select "adult", i'm shown child-only styles (leotards). i'm not fat! but your adult skirts are too small in the waist. so a tiny bit of realism regarding adults would be welcome.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Need to dance! ESRD has cosumed me and I want o dance again.............I need a leotard. ~Connie Anne~
  • Sep 3, 2015
    It is easy to order and happy with the product, this is for my grand-daughter and it beats running around trying to find her dance needs.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    The customer service at Dancewear Solutions is first rate! Always get a friendly representative who is not in a hurry to get me off the phone - willing to check availability of items.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Love this site! However, would love to see more costuming and performance wear options.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    It was frustrating to me that I couldn't get my full order in at dancewear solutions.... the tights were priced higher than other merchants and none of the tights descriptions clearly said whether the waistband was elastic or folded over tights material.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    I had to phone in to the office twice for silly questions and both times the girls answering the phone were super helpful and friendly.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Great prices and dance stuff for toddler girl.
    Love this site!
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Love to order from Dancewear Solutions!!
  • Sep 2, 2015
    I have found Dancewear Solutions very handy for us to be able to purchase dance gear as we live in a CountryTown.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    We opened a new gymnastics program, would like to have someone contact me. Thanks
  • Sep 2, 2015
    The only problem I have with this company is the sizing. The sizing is very off. It should be all the same and also the same as street sizing
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Quick checkout, had issues with the free shipping code but, I was able to figure it out.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    The site was easy to navigate. The only thing is that we had to read through reviews to determine what sizes to order. It seems the recommendations are not always spot on. Other than that the rest was great. Waiting to get products to determine quality. Glad to find it all in one place. Prices were fair. Appreciated the free shipping offer. Just made the deadline.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Great prices compared to in stores, huge supply and good variety
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I was very pleased with the selection the site offers. We have a very picky princess at our house and she fell in love with the tons of different choices.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    My daughter loved the selection of leotards! Our first choice in tights were out of stock. : (
  • Aug 17, 2015
    good prices.
    Sep 3, 2015
    I am very satisfied with the items in this other and I will continue to purchase more items from you. I would like to suggest, to add more worship clothing to your stock and if possible, that payments can be made thru paypal also for these items. Thank you so much!