Danzia Reviews

07/04/2015
Danzia Ratings and User Reviews. Danzia is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 254 reviews. Last rated on 05/21/2015.

Danzia Rating

More About Danzia

Recent Reviews for Danzia

• May 21, 2015
    I really enjoyed how easy it was to find what I needed in so little time. The product material is amazing and I pay so little! They even included a little coupon that really helped.
  • May 21, 2015
    Danzia has great products with very reasonable prices. The quality of the garments are really great. I have a Liturgical Dance Ministry and from time to time I have seminars. I refer my students to Danzia for purchasing their garments.
    Jun 16, 2015
  • May 21, 2015
    THIS IS MY FIRST TIME USING DANZIA. GREAT PRICES AND NICE SELECTION.WE EVEN APPLIED A COUPON TO OUR ORDER AND SAVED MORE. I LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVING MY PURCHASE. I'M SURE THE CHILDREN WILL LOOK LIKE ANGELS IN THE DRESSES.
    May 31, 2015
    I ordered dresses for our price team. Very easy, great quality, and a great selection. Fit almost everyone good.
    May 30, 2015
    I was very unsatified with the mareral of the metallic streamer it has already started to unravel. The skirt was nice though
    May 30, 2015
    I loved the products I purchased for Fusion Belly dance classes! It came quicker than I expected😀 the only complaints I would have is I wanted to order more pants but there are only 2 colors out of the 5 available. So the selection is limited in color and style but the price was the best! The pants fit like yoga pants, which I love, but are made of thin material and I'm sure they won't last for too long, but I figured so. Overall I was very happy w/purchase!! Ty!
    I needed 2s/m shirts but only one was available
  • May 18, 2015
    May 28, 2015
    Love the products I ordered great prices and promotions and excellent delivery time number
  • May 18, 2015
    May 28, 2015
    Love the quality and price. Tracking and delivery is excellent.
    Jun 3, 2015
    Items received in time. Quality was better than expected.
  • May 17, 2015
    This is was a VERY pleasant buy! I am glad I searched and searched and found this site. I'll definitely be back for the praise flag and other dresses.
    Jun 3, 2015
    Amazing. My dress is beautiful and the material is soft and easy to dance in! Also, I love the coupon offers and extra discounts
    May 26, 2015
    The only complaint I have is it shouldn't take two weeks to get a return label. I had a return and it took that long to get a label by email.
  • May 16, 2015
    Website was easy to understand!
    May 26, 2015
    Overall I am pleased with my experience with Danzia!
  • May 14, 2015
    I love this website. ....
    May 26, 2015
    There good just have received my last order yet. .
  • May 14, 2015
    First product I purchased was very nice. Hope this one is too.
    May 29, 2015
    I love the dance garments I have purchased.
  • May 13, 2015
    I hope the sizes are good I only have a week to buy the iteam
  • May 10, 2015
    May 21, 2015
    My second order will not reach me in time for my child's performance you stated it will be shipped later
  • May 9, 2015
    May 26, 2015
    I am really satisfied with my online purchase
  • May 7, 2015
    It was real easy to find what I wanted and check out. It was cheaper than going to the local dance store and my size was available at Danzia but not at the local store. I even found some additional items on sale and bought those as well.
    May 22, 2015
    My apt flooded so I did not check my mail timely. I haven't had time to work with the new items in creating my costume but they look great. If I have any problems, I will let you know. Thanks.
  • May 5, 2015
    Jun 2, 2015
    Awesome customer service and great quality!