Dar-us-Salam Publications Reviews

Dar-us-Salam Publications Ratings and User Reviews. Dar-us-Salam Publications is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 31 reviews. Last rated on 11/27/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Dar-us-Salam Publications

2009 Winner

Dar-us-Salam Publications Rating

More About Dar-us-Salam Publications

Recent Reviews for Dar-us-Salam Publications

• Nov 27, 2015
    I hope that the items will be better quality.
  • Nov 26, 2015
    need to have more eotic food halal products. doing better than before.
  • Nov 26, 2015
    ASA i am very dissatisfied with my purchased. because it was a gift and the recipient haven't received it until now. Since November 4, 2015. Evidently it was loss.
  • Nov 23, 2015
    Always love and enjoy the quality of publications from Dar-us-Salam.
  • Nov 22, 2015
    Excellent Hajj Belt. Secure, perfect size and adjustable. Went through umrah and Haj with it and it was wonderful. Perfect as a belt to help keep your ihraam in place. I got stuck in an overzealous crowd near the Black stone and the belt kept the ihraam in place well. Enough space to keep an iPhone 5s and good quality zipper on the 2 pockets. Additional space to keep money and credit cards. The belt is theft proof with a wire in the construction that won't allow someone to snip it off you. The belt is adjustable to your waist. I expect it will come to great use for other trips too. Great product. Fast delivery and better than advertised.
  • Nov 22, 2015
    I love Darussalam,they have a really good book selection,and I will be buying from them real soon in sha Allah
  • Nov 20, 2015
    I love their products and always recommend to others.
  • Nov 19, 2015
    I got what i needed without any hassle I got right books Reasonable price Affordable shipping
  • Nov 19, 2015
    Extremely effecient. Jzk Allah Khayr.
  • Nov 15, 2015
    Great customer service
  • Nov 15, 2015
    Excellent place to shop for Islamic books and other gift items.
  • Nov 10, 2015
    This survey is too long
  • Nov 9, 2015
    I am hoping there are more English translations available coming soon, i.e. Fath albari, and also hopefully you can finish the musnad to the complete volume instead of just 3. also could not find any books from imam hanafi in English.
  • Nov 8, 2015
    I was pleased with Dar-us-Salaam. The only thing that I thought could have made "good" to "excellent" would be one thing.. I made a purchase, then immediately after it I saw another book I liked, and purchased that next. I was going to write an e-mail about it but I didn't want to cause any confusion. But what I thought would have been superior customer service would be some human oversight that would notice, "Hey, this guy just bought one book to ship to his address, then a few minutes later but another book to ship to the same address. I should contact him and see if he would like them to ship together in the same package and pay only one shipping charge". I don't intend to be tough and I was still happy with the service recieved. But if Dar-us-Salaam wants to go above and beyond customer expectations, they should do something like this. Sort of a human-monitering creative thinking type customer service. Salaam, Hilal
  • Oct 30, 2015
    I purchased before from Dar-us-Salam. The problem keeps repeating itself. 1) this second Praying Rug is not as thick (heavy) like the one i ordered before, it is thinner material but the same price and top of the line. 2) i requested in the order and telephoned them to put the Rug in a larger box so that it does not spoil, they still squeeze it in a small box which create bends and cracks in the material that will not go away most of the time. They were very nice to call me before packing it and i did explain that, to put it in a larger box than the one they used the previous time, but still they want to do what they want to do!!! i offered to pay more for a larger box, they said no need to pay extra. So i trusted them!!! I believe the gentleman might have had an English problem, maybe and very heavy accent. I received the order faster than i expected which was very nice, thank you. I also do not like to return purchases, i would rather give it as a gift to friends.
    Nov 8, 2015
    The first time i ordered a Praying Rug it was put in a very, very small box which ruined the carpet. This time i called by phone and the gentleman was very nice and offered to help. I requested that they put the carpet in a large box this time. The next day another gentleman who had a problem with his English, asked me about the small box bad experience i had and said that he will put it a large box this time, "which did not happen". Another thing is that this is suppose to be the best and most expensive carpet they have $29.12 The Material of the first one was thick, this time it was thinner material, why? for the same price. I am not going to return either of them, i gave the first one later as a gift and this one probably i will do the same. Out of respect i did not return them and it is not worth it. Next time i hope they do what i ask for " i offered to pay extra for a large box but he said no". Thank you for this survey and the opportunity. God bless you all.
  • Oct 27, 2015
    This is good service.. But some time i feel its miscommunication problems
    Nov 18, 2015
  • Oct 24, 2015
    Alhumdulilah dar-us-salaam is a great business. There are many books I look forward to purchasing in the near future insha'Allah.
  • Oct 14, 2015
    Ultra fast shipping
    Oct 26, 2015
    ultra fast delivery.
  • Sep 25, 2015
    It was very easy to find and purchase the product had a little problem with my debit card at first but I called and they helped me figure out the problem and everything was smooth sailing afterwards. I definitely recommend Dar-us-Salam for all your Islamic needs.
    Oct 30, 2015
    Using the website, purchasing the products and contacting them to help me with with a little trouble I was having checking out was VERY EASY. I highly recommend Dar-us-Salam for all your Islamic needs inshallah.
  • Sep 25, 2015
    Very easy to order, delivered very quickly. Good Job!
    Oct 8, 2015