Dar-us-Salam Publications Reviews

01/30/2015
Dar-us-Salam Publications Ratings and User Reviews. Dar-us-Salam Publications is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 116 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Dar-us-Salam Publications

2009 Winner

Dar-us-Salam Publications Rating

More About Dar-us-Salam Publications

Recent Reviews for Dar-us-Salam Publications

• Dec 21, 2014
    very nice website and more titles will make it better
  • Dec 21, 2014
    every time that i have ordered books from Dar-us-salam i have been overly satisfied to the upmost.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    MashAllah I always find what I'm looking for.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I will be back inshallah
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Very informative religious books for youth. Have variety in topics.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Please save this survey for future use or reduce the length of survey. Thanks
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Vey goog resource for genuine islamic goods. Shipping charges could be improved though
  • Dec 13, 2014
    this great store to buy books and other religious products.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Masha-Allah. I'm very happy to get a quran sharif from the website. That said, I'd like to very humbly point out that Quran Sharif is the word of God. It shouldn't be on "sale" as an ordinary book. Please don't put a price tag on Quran Majeed. However, you can put in a 'hadyah' ... anyone can give any amount of money. Yes, it would be your right to fairly charge for the shipping. I hope you guys wouldn't mind my suggestions and opinions. Jazaak Allah Khair.
    Dec 19, 2014
    Masha-Allah. A very beautiful Quran sharif. May Allah bless you and your organization. Amen
  • Dec 13, 2014
    The order placed was satisfied.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    I hope if you can provide more educational Arabic tools in order to teach children effectively in Arabic and in English ways.
    I buy almost all of my Islamic books from Darussalam
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Overall, very good experience.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    I have shopped in the Houston, TX store while visiting my daughter who lived in Richmond, TX. I enjoy the store and I went on line to order items. I will definitely be ordering again.
    Dec 16, 2014
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Darusalam publications is one of the best Islamic publications in the world, they have a very wide range of Islamic books to choose from in many languages. They have also improved thier printing quality which is very nice. I am happy with their products.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    I've always loved darussalam. They have always carried authentic books on the deen of islam. And I ask Allah to continue to bless all those brothers and sisters who help spread the deen of islam.
    Dec 21, 2014
    I live this company, I have been dealing with then for many year. And I plan on continuing to do business with them. May Allah bless the brothers and sisters of darusslaam.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    As Salam alakum, I have no comments at this time. However, looking forward to shopping with you all soon.Inshallah.
    Dec 13, 2014
    As-salaamu Alakum wa-rahmatullah. A very good source for all of Islamic material. AL hamdulilah. Never had a problem with Darul Salam products.
  • Nov 27, 2014
    Dec 15, 2014
    book was in stock and delivery was timely
  • Nov 20, 2014
    Site isn't pretty, but it gets the job done.