Dar-us-Salam Publications Reviews

08/29/2014
Dar-us-Salam Publications Ratings and User Reviews. Dar-us-Salam Publications is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 184 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Dar-us-Salam Publications

2009 Winner

Dar-us-Salam Publications Rating

More About Dar-us-Salam Publications

Recent Reviews for Dar-us-Salam Publications

• Jul 31, 2014
    SubhanAllah! I have found the books I was searching for.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I like Daru-us-Salam book. I have already bought two books: Summarized Sahih-Al-Bukhari from Kenya and Bulugh-Al-Maram from one of Minnesota Islamic Centers. I read the Arabic more but when I find some words that I don't know in Arabic, the English Translation helps me a lot. So I teach myself with these great books, Inshaa Allah
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I NEVER DISAPPOINTED WITH DARUSALAAM PUBLICATION ORDER PROCESSING.I USUALLY RECEIVE MY PACKETS WITHIN ANTICIPATED DATES, AND PACKING IS ALWAYS SATISFYING.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    There should be English translated books and CDs of which the original production was in Urdu language. One example is " TADABBUR QUR"AN" written by late Amin Ahsan Islahi.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    It's always a pleasure to buy from Darussalam !!!
  • Jul 30, 2014
    The books arrived in a timely fashion. They will be very useful and helpful. A great deal!
  • Jul 29, 2014
    GOOD EXPERIENCE , VARIETY OF BOOKS...
  • Jul 26, 2014
    I would like for you to have a merchants page on Amazon.com and ebay because I do not think my parents would have been able to find your website by doing a google search.Also if possible you can allow for book buybacks or sale through your website for people who have read books and are looking for new books. You can charge a commission.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Please add more options for gifts and coupons
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Good people and great service !! Jazak Allah !!
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Wonderful website, mashaAllah!!!! User friendly!!!!
    Aug 1, 2014
    Was happy and surprised with the service. Delivery was done in a timely manner and the products were delivered in good condition. Job well done. All my friends now know about Dar-Us-Salam
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Great customer service
  • Jul 20, 2014
    AlhumduliLah for authentic learning resources.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Thank you so much. what you have was beyond my expectations. you are very professional
    Jul 24, 2014
    thank you so much. you guys are very professional.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    over all is a very good site. I recommend others to it. the selections is great. some times the quantity is not available but I put my email in to see when its available and I come and get it. Over all I have had a very good experience masha allah. Keep up hte good work, insha allah.
    Jul 30, 2014
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Well... I am super excited to receive my Qur'an with English translation. My brother has one and its beautiful! I love how I know that this website and it's products are legit. One of the reasons why I usually don't order stuff online, is because you never know if it's real. Anyway, I'm happy with my order and confident I'll be satisfied Insha'Allah. :)
    Jul 30, 2014
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Dar-Us-Salam Is one of the top companies that provides services to all the people. They are very nice and their prices are very reasonable. I am very much impressed with their services. I am grateful to them for their greatservices provided to me. Thanks a lot. Jazak Allah Khairun Kaseerah.
    Jul 26, 2014