Dar-us-Salam Publications Reviews

07/28/2014
Dar-us-Salam Publications Ratings and User Reviews. Dar-us-Salam Publications is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 188 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Dar-us-Salam Publications

2009 Winner

Dar-us-Salam Publications Rating

More About Dar-us-Salam Publications

Recent Reviews for Dar-us-Salam Publications

• Jul 5, 2014
    I was specifically looking for the book I purchased and used Darus Salaam's website as it was the publisher. My experience with the website and purchase was smooth. I found the price on the high end. Wanted to get this book as a gift for my nephews and nieces and my friend's children. Due to the price I only got 5. I got the same book from Medina al Munawarra two years back for my kids and it cost me $17. It is almost double the price here.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    is good place to purchase from
  • Jul 2, 2014
    We please need to see the coupon offers online or free shipping or shipping discounts.Thanks
  • Jul 2, 2014
    I had a few questions about online orders and they were very helpful.
  • Jul 1, 2014
    Very nice transaction. Timely delivery and in the condition expected. Thank you.
  • Jun 30, 2014
    Very good. I am very happy about my purchase. they have a good variety of books and good quality.
  • Jun 30, 2014
    Dar-us-salam is where I purchase all of my books and Islamic products. I love the service and treatment. I have never had any problems.
  • Jun 29, 2014
    The website keeps jumping and making me do everything all over again. It took me over an hour to get it right when it should be just a few minutes. When I rang you contact telephone number to help me out they say its better to do it online I have the whole day to do it. If I did not love this book I am ordering I would not have ordered from your store. Not all muslims are biased and backward in doing things I must say .
  • Jun 28, 2014
    Asalaam Walaykum, this is a awesome website..
    Jul 4, 2014
    The site is great and has many selection of items.. Thank you
  • Jun 28, 2014
    I like how one is able to view the sample of some of the publications to ensure they are buying the right product. It was really helpful and the selection was great.
  • Jun 27, 2014
    good customer service
  • Jun 27, 2014
    May Allah(swt) bless this publication.
  • Jun 26, 2014
    none but thank you for everything
  • Jun 18, 2014
    I wish you had more on Shi'ite Hadith and literature
    Jun 26, 2014
    Wish there were more Shia books...
  • Jun 18, 2014
    The website is fantastic and easy to navigate. The variety of items to select from is great.I did not realize I should have this item (The Sealed Nectar) until I found it on your site.
    Jun 26, 2014
    I have always had an positive experience shopping the website and receiving the items I ordered and received on time.
  • Jun 9, 2014
    I enjoy shopping at Dar-us-Salam because I know that I am getting authentic books to expand my library. They offer so many great books that it is sometimes difficult to choose. Deliveries are timely and having just placed my order, I can't wait for it to arrive.
    Jun 30, 2014
  • Jun 5, 2014
    Jun 27, 2014
    I would want eid banner and decorations. And specific duas for ramadan. You guys should also think of having duas as fridge magnets. JZK