Data Memory Systems Reviews

01/16/2017
Data Memory Systems Ratings and User Reviews. Data Memory Systems is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 79 reviews. Last rated on 01/14/2017.
Data Memory Systems sells a wide range of fully warrantied PC & Macintosh memory modules, CPU's and other high quality computer components. DMS offers customers a lifetime guarantee on all memory chips.
Circle of Excellence - Data Memory Systems

2009 Winner

Data Memory Systems Rating

More About Data Memory Systems

Recent Reviews for Data Memory Systems

• Jan 14, 2017
    It has taken longer to take survey thanitdid to place order
  • Jan 13, 2017
    My go to source for the last 15 years
  • Jan 12, 2017
    You guys are awesome! Keep up the good work!
  • Jan 11, 2017
    It was a good purchase experience
  • Jan 10, 2017
    I've been buying from DMS for years. The prices are great and I've never, ever had any problems. Their products are great.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    Very simple site to navigate. Try getting this part from HP, or from their recommended business partners. Price is very good also.
  • Jan 9, 2017
    Site easy and understandable for navigating and finding exactly what I needed. Thank you
    Jan 16, 2017
    the information I seeked and the ease of navigating website made for a great and productive session.
  • Jan 6, 2017
    Twenty years of buying from DMS and always a good experience. They're knowledgeable about the products. Whenever I contact them I get the feeling they're guys like me, and I like the no bullshit attitudes.
  • Jan 4, 2017
    Easy user intrface. Plenty of pertenant information. Easy checkout.
  • Jan 4, 2017
    its all good
  • Jan 1, 2017
    Jan 15, 2017
    Great site for RAM
  • Jan 1, 2017
    Jan 12, 2017
    Memory card works as advertised.
  • Dec 30, 2016
    Jan 10, 2017
    I ordered the part the Friday before a holiday week-end. I received it on the next non holiday. Fast servie.
  • Dec 30, 2016
    Jan 13, 2017
    I've used DMS many times over the years with 100% satisfaction. Pricing is competitive and delivereries are always prompt.
  • Dec 29, 2016
    These folks are my turn to for all memory (RAM) purchases, and now for additional computer items as well (like SSDs). They are also really helpful, and have great/reasonable return policies. I've never had a problem with them.
    Jan 14, 2017
    I've come to really trust DMS. I have never have problems with their products, the arrive quickly and are fairly priced, and the one time I had to return something, it was NO PROBLEM. They've become a "turn to" for me.
  • Dec 28, 2016
    Easy site to use. Clear language. Great return and guarantee policies.
    Jan 4, 2017
    Everything about my purchasing experience was top-notch. The website was easy to use, shipping was fast and customer service response and resolution was immediate. (For some reason, the USPS tracking number did not attach to the email they sent, but once alerted, they fixed the problem and sent me the info.) I will definitely purchase from DMS again.
  • Dec 22, 2016
    A great company; I've ordered from them since my Apple SE days.
    Jan 7, 2017
  • Dec 21, 2016
    Jan 4, 2017
    I accidentally ordered 2 rather than 1 of an item. Customer service helped me resolve the problem right away, before shipping.
  • Dec 20, 2016
    Jan 12, 2017
    Thanks for availability, ease of ordering, and reasonable prices.
  • Dec 17, 2016
    Easy to do business with. Selection of memory was exact for my computer. Price was acceptable.
    Jan 4, 2017
    Memory was received quickly. Memory was an exact fit. Computer booted up and showed the new memory. Computer now works much faster.