Databazaar.com Reviews

08/29/2014
Databazaar.com Ratings and User Reviews. Databazaar.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 61 reviews. Last rated on 08/29/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Databazaar.com

2011 Winner

Databazaar.com Rating

More About Databazaar.com

Recent Reviews for Databazaar.com

• Aug 29, 2014
    Had to go through order process several times before it took off the reward points I requested to use. Otherwise, easy to order.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Calculations were inaccurate
  • Aug 28, 2014
    I like the fact that you have paypal as an option and I used it to buy the item but found it hard to change the payment source from paypal to a credit card once I went with the paypal checkout. Had to backup entirely.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Somewhat ieeitated that I had to register a second time.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Databazaar is easy to deal with and shipping is always quick. They stand behind their product.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    great place to buy printer ink
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Pretty easy flow of site and good prices. Will see how long it takes to ship. If it arrives in good time and good condition, we'd use the service again.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I found this new website to be "cluttered", finally found the "search" window that helped a lot. It was also very slow
  • Aug 12, 2014
    I was pleasantly surprised with the rapid delivery with last purchase
  • Aug 11, 2014
    This survey and the fact that you forced me to fill it out really piss me off. I guess you deal with people who have all the time in the world.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    I have always used Databazzar for my Brother printer ink cartridges.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    The ordering system created a duplicate order which, because it had been shipped by the time customer service got my email to cancel 2 out of 3 orders caused a double shipment. I will eventually use both cartridges, I just was not ready to buy 2 at this time. Delivery was next day. Surprising.
  • Aug 5, 2014
    Vey satisfied with past as well as this order
    Aug 13, 2014
  • Aug 5, 2014
    Aug 15, 2014
    Sent wrong ink cartridges
  • Aug 4, 2014
    I am always satisfied with my purchases from Databazaar. The prices are way better than in stores.
  • Aug 1, 2014
    Aug 14, 2014
    Great way to obtain printer products.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    satisfied with the service
  • Jul 28, 2014
    i tried to place this order last Friday. I visited their site and repeatedly got a pop-up coupon code on their site for 10%off DBINK10 which displayed expiration date of Sun,7/27. in attempting to use it that day, Friday7/25, it DID NOT work. so, i emptied my cart and did NOT order. i wrote to them about their own code NOT working and received NO response from the time i wrote on fri until today,Mon. today i searched for other non-expired codes. out of a list of 10 codes from various sites, the ONLY one that worked was GOOG5 for 5% off so, I used it and had to use 40 of my reward points to get my order down to 21.08 in order to be able to order. I could NOT find ANY working codes for free shipping, which is what i needed. It would have been nice to get an answer as to why their own 10% off code did not work even though at the time I tried to use it(Fri) and the time at which I wrote(also Friday) it did not work.
    Aug 5, 2014
    i called prior to purchasing inks for 1 of my printers to ask if the regular capacity cartridges(T069) were the same physical size as the high capacity cartridges(T068) so that i would be sure they would fit in my printer.i wanted this info before i completed an online purchase. customer service answered," we do not have that information, you have to call Epson. and i was given the Epson phone number.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Databazaar.com have very competitive prices for ink & toners. I use them at work as well as home. Great company to do business with.
    Aug 9, 2014
    I first became acquainted with Databazaar.com when ordering supplies at work. I have been a loyal customer for several years and will continue to be both for personal and work supplies.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Convenient & quick
    Jul 27, 2014
    Friendly phone ordering - very fast delivery