Databazaar.com Reviews

08/26/2016
Databazaar.com Ratings and User Reviews. Databazaar.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 37 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Databazaar.com

2011 Winner

Databazaar.com Rating

More About Databazaar.com

Recent Reviews for Databazaar.com

• Jul 2, 2016
    Had to re-enter order because at check out the cart was empty?
  • Jul 1, 2016
    While I have only purchased assorted candy so far I am very pleased with Databaaar.com and glad that I found them. :)
  • Jun 30, 2016
    Most things are good about Databazaar, but "Premium Compatibles" & the promos related to them are very confusing.
  • Jun 25, 2016
    Found what I was looking for at a god price.
  • Jun 24, 2016
    Great, easy to use, had exactly what I been searching for.
  • Jun 23, 2016
    The price point was the motivating factor to make this purchase.
  • Jun 23, 2016
    I have ordered from Databazaar several times over the years and have had good experience from them, even when a toner product proved to be defective and had to be replaced. I am not a high-volume customer, but have gotten good results.
  • Jun 20, 2016
    Our IT guy told me about your site. First order, so we shall see...
    Jun 27, 2016
    I was shocked that ) I had ordered TWO x 2 toner cartridges and 2) that I had somehow used my billing address for my shipping address. I came home to my condo on Friday and there was this big box. I am just glad that it was not stolen. I have since gone into my account and changed my shipping address to my office. OH YEAH, AND THERE IS SOMETHING ELSE THAT BUGS ME! WHY OH WHY do the x 2 shipments have to be GLUED TOGETHER? I then have to get a knife and carefully force them apart so as to store them correctly. It ruins the boxes and I am always afraid I am going to cut myself. CAN THIS BE CHANGED IN FUTURE?
  • Jun 16, 2016
    In placing my order,I gave my American Express information correctly and completed every detail required. The website kept telling me that my card number did not match an Amex card, It was very annoying, knowing that I gave 100% correct information. I had to use another card....took time to finally get my order in,
  • Jun 15, 2016
    Jun 24, 2016
    Slooooow delivery...next time Office Depot
  • Jun 13, 2016
    Shipping was too much expensive.
  • Jun 9, 2016
    The price on your folders is great.. I ordered 60 for a workshop I'm facilitating. When I asked a question with your help line, the feature didn't answer, so, I bypassed it.
  • Jun 7, 2016
    Changing quantity was not easy and the card quantity display was not always accurate
  • Jun 2, 2016
    Very pleased to find this item online. I smelled it the first time and fell in love with it on my job.
  • May 21, 2016
    while pricing shredder's it would be nice to sort by price etc
    Jun 1, 2016
  • May 15, 2016
    May 30, 2016
    The image and descriptions indicated that the raincoat had a flannel liner and showed a tartan print liner. What arrived was plain black. Lacked that extra look I was looking for when I placed my order.