Databazaar.com Reviews

10/19/2014
Databazaar.com Ratings and User Reviews. Databazaar.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 70 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Databazaar.com

2011 Winner

Databazaar.com Rating

More About Databazaar.com

Recent Reviews for Databazaar.com

• Aug 4, 2014
    I am always satisfied with my purchases from Databazaar. The prices are way better than in stores.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    satisfied with the service
  • Jul 28, 2014
    i tried to place this order last Friday. I visited their site and repeatedly got a pop-up coupon code on their site for 10%off DBINK10 which displayed expiration date of Sun,7/27. in attempting to use it that day, Friday7/25, it DID NOT work. so, i emptied my cart and did NOT order. i wrote to them about their own code NOT working and received NO response from the time i wrote on fri until today,Mon. today i searched for other non-expired codes. out of a list of 10 codes from various sites, the ONLY one that worked was GOOG5 for 5% off so, I used it and had to use 40 of my reward points to get my order down to 21.08 in order to be able to order. I could NOT find ANY working codes for free shipping, which is what i needed. It would have been nice to get an answer as to why their own 10% off code did not work even though at the time I tried to use it(Fri) and the time at which I wrote(also Friday) it did not work.
    Aug 5, 2014
    i called prior to purchasing inks for 1 of my printers to ask if the regular capacity cartridges(T069) were the same physical size as the high capacity cartridges(T068) so that i would be sure they would fit in my printer.i wanted this info before i completed an online purchase. customer service answered," we do not have that information, you have to call Epson. and i was given the Epson phone number.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Cheapest place around on inkjet ink.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Website is much more difficult than Amazon, Office Depot, and other websites in getting sorted list of relevant products. Biggest frustration is how search results typically omit prices, so customer needs to click on individual search-result listings to see the prices! Not good!In addition, to find some items, I needed to look at other websites (including manufacturer websites) to look up product numbers I could use to find specific products that Databazaar had but that I otherwise could not have found! (A top example of this was C-Line project viewers.)On the positive side, product selection is good, and so are the prices.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Convenient & quick
    Jul 27, 2014
    Friendly phone ordering - very fast delivery
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Your product is reasonable priced and no shipping. I will continue to purchase my toner from Databazaar!
    Jul 25, 2014