Dave and Adam's Card World Reviews

01/24/2015
Dave and Adam's Card World Ratings and User Reviews. Dave and Adam's Card World is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1086 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Dave and Adam's Card World

Dave and Adam's Card World Rating

More About Dave and Adam's Card World

Recent Reviews for Dave and Adam's Card World

• Jan 14, 2015
    Great competitive pricing. I would have liked to see options for European soccer cards and a lower minimum order for free shipping. I might order more often if that minimum was lowered to around $75 or even $100. Great experience overall though and I know I am going to get exactly what is being described on the website. Great company.
  • Jan 14, 2015
    Cool site and good prices!
    Dave and Adams is great!
  • Jan 13, 2015
    Always a great experience with them.
  • Jan 13, 2015
    Good offers and decent prices. But i can only order whilst i visit the USA, international shipping and taxes make it unreasonable to purchase for delivery to Europe
  • Jan 13, 2015
    Glad to be back buying cards again
  • Jan 13, 2015
    Dear Dacardworld team, From my side its a pleasure to shop at you and the cooperation with Mr. Brad Lohr is just perfect. Once again, pleasure to make business with you. Best regards, Daniel
  • Jan 12, 2015
    this website has an amazing selection and always great prices and I will continue to do business with them as long as they keep doing amazing stuff and selling amazing products. Thank you guys for keeping the prices low.
  • Jan 12, 2015
    I hope I win the big 10 in the hit parade I am not going to lie I was bummed on the last one maybe I will do well
    I loved it
  • Jan 8, 2015
    Jan 12, 2015
    Shipping of a single card purchase was outrageously priced.
  • Jan 6, 2015
    They seem great! I am looking forward to the product!
    Jan 12, 2015
    It was likely my first purchase of many!
  • Jan 4, 2015
    Jan 14, 2015
    Easy to find what i was looking for followed by an even easier check out process. My item was shipped promptly and tracking info was very effective as well. My item was securely packaged and got to me quickly and safely. Thank you
  • Jan 3, 2015
    Jan 13, 2015
    Really good prices and nice products
  • Jan 3, 2015
    Jan 13, 2015
    Excellent experience overall, only gripe was that checkout was somewhat buggy. The checkout page crashed a few times and occasionally my cart failed to load so I had to reselect my products multiple times. Other than that everything was smooth and products arrived earlier than expected and in great shape.
  • Jan 2, 2015
    First purchase. I have been told the boxes are really good. I haven't done very well ordering boxes online so I thought I would try it out. I am going to start collecting vintage so I am hoping for the big hit! Ty for the sell I appreciate it. Wish me luck on the hit parade vintage box!
    Jan 12, 2015
    I received my package that was said to have a min. Of 50.00 book value when I priced them I had at the MOST 20.00 I may give another box a shot maybe. With shipping 38 dollars for commons? Idk. This is just my opinion. I don't feel you should advertise 50.00 min in book value in each box. I was excited for my box when I got it I felt ugh. After I priced the cards I felt worse. I won't give negative feed back or positive my feed back is like the box blah.
  • Dec 29, 2014
    Great buying experience!
    Jan 13, 2015
    I usually buy off ebay. I felt the pricing on the cards were fair, but I felt like the shipping charges were higher than they needed to be. The shipping may deter me from ordering again. $8 per order is pretty steep. They clearly don't cater to buyers looking for just one or two items.
  • Dec 29, 2014
    I like dave and adams card world for there cheap prices on retail boxes in sporting goods and there my most favorite cheap card dealers ever.and there shipping is usually on time. And i love their variety of stuff to pick from dave and adams rocks.
    Jan 13, 2015
    Super fast shipping and handling. Packaged perfect and met my expectations.