Dave and Adam's Card World Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Dave and Adam's Card World Reviews

08/16/2017
Dave and Adam's Card World Ratings and User Reviews. Dave and Adam's Card World is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 719 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Dave and Adam's Card World

2016 Platinum

Dave and Adam's Card World Rating

More About Dave and Adam's Card World

Recent Reviews for Dave and Adam's Card World

• Aug 11, 2017
    Great deals. Quality shipping and customer service
  • Aug 11, 2017
    Add more hit parade boxes!
    Good price good selection
    Aug 11, 2017
    The cards from the older products (2012-13, and 2013-14) had some damaged corners and the boxes they came from seemed kind of squished from either shipping or handling. The newer products were in good condition with no blemishes.
  • Aug 11, 2017
    This is one of the easiest sites I've been too. I probably spend no lie close to $750-$1000 a month on sports cards basketball football soccer and of course baseball. Mostly on eBay but now that I've found your site I'm going to be buying the majority of my unopened boxes of trading cards thru this site currently I have unopened boxes from 1972-2017. It's a hobby I started with my brother years ago and now my youngest of five kids is now my new collecting partner. She a great athlete
  • Aug 11, 2017
    Awesome to deal with even in person.
  • Jul 30, 2017
    Aug 11, 2017
    bought 4 pop boxes... over $200.00...... 20 total figures no autos no special issues all I got was 20 of the worst pops out there I have 3 of some figures all can be bought anywere else for less than $8 each.one box had the sticker that was supposed to be the security well it was cut than shrink wrapped over it... also generic shrink wrap no print or security what so ever its like you guys just picked some of the non sellers and threw them in a box no protection just the pops in a box and threw a generic shrink wrap over the box
  • Jul 26, 2017
    You guys have incredible prices... You've just saved me a couple hundred dollars easily over the place I usually purchase my cards from
    Aug 11, 2017
    Would like to see more Magic The Gathering Commander sealed products.
  • Aug 11, 2017
    Thank you dave and adams!
  • Jul 31, 2017
    You guys are awesome. Hopefully our businesses can work closer together in the future! Thanks -Primetime Pieces
  • Aug 11, 2017
    Would like to see more product choices. Other sites seem to have a larger range of products.
  • Aug 11, 2017
    Great prices and fast delivery!!!
    great company
  • Aug 10, 2017
    Great cards and great service
  • Aug 10, 2017
    Great shopping experience! Great prices!
  • Aug 10, 2017
    Great price's!! Plenty of inventory!! All around fun site to look or buy from!! When i buy hobby boxes Dave And Adam's Card World will be the only place i buy from!!
  • Aug 10, 2017
    The best and easiest website to navigate for wholesale trading cards. Awesome deals periodically and great selection.
  • Aug 10, 2017
    I first bought their items off of eBay, and found out that I could save even MORE money by going directly to them. All of the previous items I received have been exactly as described! I wholeheartedly trust Dave & Adam's Card World. Than you very much for helping out my wallet while at the same time sending the items in a quick manner, and precisely as they are presented on your website. Amazing deals can be found all over this website!
  • Aug 10, 2017
    Love the online store, Just wish shipping was a lesser amount..