Dave and Adam's Card World Reviews

07/28/2016
Dave and Adam's Card World Ratings and User Reviews. Dave and Adam's Card World is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 714 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Dave and Adam's Card World

2015 Platinum

Dave and Adam's Card World Rating

More About Dave and Adam's Card World

Recent Reviews for Dave and Adam's Card World

• Jul 18, 2016
    I was looking for the Shining Forces special edition for a while but the few that I saw were WAY overpriced. I'm glad I was able to buy it for a decent price from a reputable company.
  • Jul 18, 2016
    Very interesting things from there
  • Jul 18, 2016
    This was a quick and easy experience and a pleasure
  • Jul 18, 2016
    awesome site, wish I had known about you guys sooner. I found it via buying your exclusive kylo ren cover off ebay and had to come order a few more since they were $5 each less on your site. thanks again.
  • Jul 18, 2016
    Really easy. 10/10 so far!
  • Jul 18, 2016
    Great prices, great selection. Will be coming back
  • Jul 17, 2016
    When can I get a discount?
  • Jul 17, 2016
    Love Dave and Adams. Best card selection by far and at fair prices too. I'm away this summer and my billing and shipping addresses are vastly different. So D&A contacted me to verify before shipping that my purchase was not a fraudulent charge. That is amazing customer service right there. They won me on that first purchase and I have not purchased a box from anyone else since.
  • Jul 17, 2016
    Great place to buy sports cards
  • Jul 17, 2016
    Good selection and good prices
  • Jul 12, 2016
    Happy to have found this site. Great deals. Fast Shipping. A+ SERVICE!
  • Jul 12, 2016
    Fair prices and shipping well packaged.
    Jul 19, 2016
    Great service everything on your end was done well. UPS is slower the USPS and no weekend delivery. Takes about a week to receive.
  • Jul 12, 2016
    Always a great bargain, thanks
    Jul 19, 2016
  • Jul 8, 2016
    Looks good. I will follow up when I receive the correct order.
  • Jul 7, 2016
    Jul 18, 2016
    Great deals on cards but when I couldn't locate one basically was made to seem like I was a liar after not complaining about the other 1000$ I spent and was promised a return phone call and never got any return call the card did come but the lack of customer service and way I was treated was uncalled for I switched from another company to daves for better service and answers and they are worse in this department maybe this was a one time thing let's hope so
  • Jul 6, 2016
    Great prices on everything relevant
  • Jul 6, 2016
    My experiences have been good so far. I like how they offer a free gift based on your purchase amount, that is awesome customer appreciation....make me more likely to use D & A again vs others.
  • Jul 2, 2016
    Always a great experience when I order from the website. Good prices, easy to navigate, quick and friendly service. That is why I keep coming back.
    Jul 18, 2016
    Ordered a product over holiday weekend that was only half fulfilled. They were able to accommodate me with a similar product, that I chose from the website, without changing the shipping time. Was shipped the same day once issue was resolved. Happy with service, unhappy that I did not get the original product I ordered, but good experience overall nonetheless.
  • Jun 26, 2016
    i have bought many items from this site and have never been disappointed with any purchase..thank you for a wonderful shopping experience
    Jul 17, 2016
    I love this site! I have never had a problem with any of my purchases and have always gotten more than I expected