Dave and Adam's Card World Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Dave and Adam's Card World Reviews

06/24/2017
Dave and Adam's Card World Ratings and User Reviews. Dave and Adam's Card World is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 690 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Dave and Adam's Card World

2016 Platinum

Dave and Adam's Card World Rating

More About Dave and Adam's Card World

Recent Reviews for Dave and Adam's Card World

• May 20, 2017
    Jun 05, 2017
    So far very happy with every purchase I made. Previously bought a sealed booster box of MTG, super happy with that still. And the bonus gifts are awesome. My godson will love his baseball cards and my good friend was super excited about the Harry Potter card stsrter pack. Will for sure come back again for future purchases. And quick and efficient check out process and got to me quicker than expected. Thanks again for your great products and services.
  • May 24, 2017
    Jun 04, 2017
    I ordered a lot of 3 boxes of panini prizm racing cards and z i only recrived 2 boxes. I have not heard anything from Dave and Adams about this. Please send me the third box. Thanks. The products I received were great. This is the first time this has happened to me.
  • Jun 04, 2017
    Love the site, love the service. Thanks!
  • May 27, 2017
    dave & adams have the best prices of anyone around. the service is excellent I have never had a problem.
    Jun 04, 2017
    they are great sellers and always have the best prices.
  • Jun 03, 2017
    We have made 2 inquiries to your cs depat and never got a response. We have used 2 coupons codes on your site and neither of them worked. Got several errors in response. Something about coffee, not really that funny. Would rather have a straight foreward explanation. Or contact . This mainly concerns your $5 off gift coupon. If there are other condition, you might state them. I one we cuurently have does stae an expiration nor any conditions on its use other than the cose and $5 off. Do you want customers to use it or not ? Just placed an order and applied the code and it failed again.
  • May 27, 2017
    Thank you for offering trading cards at a great price for someone that is getting back into the hobby. My bank account doesn't like me spending all this money but the deals that you have right now makes it a little easier to take.
  • Jun 03, 2017
    Amazing!
  • May 23, 2017
    I have made purchases from dacardworld.com in the past
    A good place to shop
    Jun 03, 2017
    It would be nice if once in awhile you got something off your purchase. I enjoy sports cards a lot and spend a good amount at you store.
  • May 27, 2017
    i just started breaking boxes online a couple weeks ago and Dave & Adams has been very helpfull and considerate regarding all of my orders
    Jun 03, 2017
    Not sure if you guys have any control over it but if there's anything I can do to possibly get a better chance in alittle better cards in my boxes please let me know. Have had a couple people leave my break group because lack of big hits. But 98% of my members realize it's a crap shoot from box to box, so none of us hold it against Dave and Adams. Thank you for all the help so far, I finally visited both local stores the past couple weeks, a spots lovers paradise those locations are, especially the one on Sheridan drive...happily spent a couple hundred bucks there today, breaking those open tomorrow.Thanks again
  • Jun 02, 2017
    Looking forward to my order
  • Jun 02, 2017
    Overall pretty pleased with my purchases.. Would love to get a HOT BOX!!!!
  • May 22, 2017
    Enjoyed the shopping experience and the variety.
    Thank you!
    Great clearance pricing!
  • Jun 02, 2017
    So happy to have found your site- been trying to get my hands on this game for a while, but couldn't quite afford it.
  • May 22, 2017
    Great prices and quick delivery
    Jun 02, 2017
    I've made 3 orders so far and plan to do many more. The price is reasonable and it arrives quickly
  • Jun 02, 2017
    I was looking for the Arkham Horror Card Game and Dave and Adam's Card World was the cheapest option I came across! (I discovered the site through a post on Reddit.)
  • Jun 01, 2017
    I have ordered a few boxes over the last few weeks and received them with no damage and packaged very well. I got them on the days I had ordered with no issues what so ever.
  • Jun 01, 2017
    The site is difficult to navigate. I couldn't find anyway to get to a clearance section. I just managed to stumble across it by chance from Google. Overall I am happy with what I purchased. I am looking forward to receiving it and hope that it is as advertised.
    Amazing prices thank you