Dave and Adam's Card World Reviews

01/31/2015
Dave and Adam's Card World Ratings and User Reviews. Dave and Adam's Card World is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1080 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Dave and Adam's Card World

Dave and Adam's Card World Rating

More About Dave and Adam's Card World

Recent Reviews for Dave and Adam's Card World

Great customer service!
  • Jan 15, 2015
    Great prices with a huge selection to choose from
    Good selection/ Good prices
    Quick and easy-to-use
  • Jan 14, 2015
    DAcardworld is a great place to purchase all types of collectibles. they are fast and easy to deal with.
  • Jan 14, 2015
    Great competitive pricing. I would have liked to see options for European soccer cards and a lower minimum order for free shipping. I might order more often if that minimum was lowered to around $75 or even $100. Great experience overall though and I know I am going to get exactly what is being described on the website. Great company.
  • Jan 14, 2015
    Cool site and good prices!
  • Jan 13, 2015
    Dave and Adams is great!
  • Jan 13, 2015
    Always a great experience with them.
  • Jan 9, 2015
    I don't collect anything but Racing so the free gifts DACW offers means little to me because I don't know what to pick.
  • Jan 8, 2015
    Easy, fast, and cheap place to shop for sport card sets I was looking for.
  • Jan 6, 2015
    This is a great site to purchase from. You always will find great deals and have a very easy time navigating to what you are looking for. I have been very impressed with previous purchases from DA Card World.
  • Jan 4, 2015
    Jan 14, 2015
    Easy to find what i was looking for followed by an even easier check out process. My item was shipped promptly and tracking info was very effective as well. My item was securely packaged and got to me quickly and safely. Thank you
  • Jan 3, 2015
    Jan 13, 2015
    Excellent experience overall, only gripe was that checkout was somewhat buggy. The checkout page crashed a few times and occasionally my cart failed to load so I had to reselect my products multiple times. Other than that everything was smooth and products arrived earlier than expected and in great shape.
  • Dec 31, 2014
    I love to buy boxes from this site, WAY cheaper than other competitors.
    Jan 15, 2015
    Best place to get supplies!
  • Dec 31, 2014
    First case break hope I get something nice thanks
  • Dec 31, 2014
    I always have had awesome experiences with them. They're one of my first choices to purchase cards from all the time. Keep the great job going. Thanks!!!!
  • Dec 29, 2014
    Great buying experience!
    Jan 13, 2015
    I usually buy off ebay. I felt the pricing on the cards were fair, but I felt like the shipping charges were higher than they needed to be. The shipping may deter me from ordering again. $8 per order is pretty steep. They clearly don't cater to buyers looking for just one or two items.