Dave and Adam's Card World Reviews

07/29/2015
Dave and Adam's Card World Ratings and User Reviews. Dave and Adam's Card World is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 527 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Dave and Adam's Card World

Dave and Adam's Card World Rating

More About Dave and Adam's Card World

Recent Reviews for Dave and Adam's Card World

• Jul 22, 2015
    I almost always find the best prices at DACardWorld, and I've always been satisfied with the speed, accuracy, and quality of my purchases!
  • Jul 22, 2015
    Great Selection and fair prices.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    I really love your website and the selection of cards! I will defenetly be buying here many more times. Keep up the good work!
  • Jul 22, 2015
    Best card shop! Thanks for great service.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    keep the hit parades coming.... where are all the st louis cardinals cards and yadier molina?
    Great shopping experience
  • Jul 22, 2015
    I had bought from DACardworld years and years ago, and the fact I hold a grudge against bad retailers, and DA didn't have any lingering resentment, tells me they're on the up and up. Also: Moderately local as far as western New York goes, I'm still planning on making a pilgrimage to the retail site in Tonawanda at some point.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    Always a great buying experience!
  • Jul 21, 2015
    always a pleasure shopping online so many different years and sports look forward to next time Ive had a lot of luck in the past when I get boxes
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Everything is wonderful today!!
  • Jul 21, 2015
    I have bought my last few boxes from dacardworld and have had my best pulls each time. Pricing is competitive but I am willing to pay a few extra dollars for the quick service.
    Love this retailer.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    You guys are awesome keep up the good work
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Good guys, prices are very fair.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    You should be more flexible with your eBay customers, when they have a best offer, don't just shut them down and only direct them to your web site....give them a counter-offer and try to work with them on eBay. Also consider offering your customers at least another shipping option besides UPS.....FedEx Ground may even be able to negotiate an even more appealing deal than UPS,,,FedEx Ground can usually deliver in 4-5 days max, where UPS max is typically 6-7 days......"JustSayin'"
  • Jul 20, 2015
    Very happy about this shop and cant wait to make another order.
  • Jul 12, 2015
    thanks for mu card
    Jul 22, 2015
  • Jul 11, 2015
    Keep coming back
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Due to the size and weight of the product, I would have expected shipping to be much cheaper (although I am in Australia). Love the selection and love the website design thanks!
    Jul 22, 2015