Dave and Adam's Card World Reviews

01/19/2017
Dave and Adam's Card World Ratings and User Reviews. Dave and Adam's Card World is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1135 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Dave and Adam's Card World

2016 Platinum

Dave and Adam's Card World Rating

More About Dave and Adam's Card World

Recent Reviews for Dave and Adam's Card World

It's a great place.
  • Jan 17, 2017
    I've had multiple flawless online transactions with Dave and Adam's card world. I highly recommend checking out their web site for your needs before you go elsewhere. The one time I had a question they responded faster than the speed of sound and answered my question thoroughly. A++++
  • Jan 17, 2017
    D&A always have a great selection at a great price. I highly recommend them to all of the collectors out there.
  • Jan 17, 2017
    Found cheapest price and I got a free gift!
  • Jan 17, 2017
    Excellent buy for a grandchild!
  • Jan 17, 2017
    My request was originally for 3 jumbo boxes of 2017 Topps Baseball to be released 2/1/17. For some reason, the system forbade changing quantity from 2 to 3 even though you were willing to sell me a 6 box case. The change was tried 4 times, but no update was allowed and the system said there wasn't enough product to fulfill an order for 3 boxes.
  • Jan 17, 2017
    Please accept debit cards in the future.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    I was super surprised to see the Vs. Collectors booster boxes for the avengers and the JLa for sale and for such a competitive price! Would definitely shop from here again!
  • Jan 16, 2017
    I like the gifts for reaching a order over certain price
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Loved the great prices, availability, and diversity of products they had
  • Jan 16, 2017
    First time shopping and it was a pleasant and easy experience. Thank you.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Your store looks absolutely phenomenal would buy again! Thanks so much for all you do! I have no criticism for your online store.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Great site with very competitive prices.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Easy ordering process!! Overall pricing balances out with other online wholesalers. Great selection, even for products from years past
  • Jan 16, 2017
    The only real issues that keeps me from buying Sports Card cases online is the cost of shipping to me in Hawaii. There are other options for shipping, but I think the merchants think all customers want their items fast instead of cheap, but very slow.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Fantastic, will keep ordering from them !!!
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Wish they had a better selection of card sleeves for gaming.
  • Jan 7, 2017
    Jan 16, 2017
    One item was removed from my order. I still have not been reimbursed for it.
  • Dec 29, 2016
    i collect sports cards love the site large number of items easy to find what im looking for. i think the clearance products are priced to high and the shipping is very high as well.
  • Dec 29, 2016
    Great selection of products, exceptional pricing, great website. I'll be back.
    Jan 16, 2017
    There were apparently 2 "Joseph Ks" in this break. It would have been nice if you could have distinguished between the two.