Dazadi.com Reviews

04/29/2016
Dazadi.com Ratings and User Reviews. Dazadi.com is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 23 reviews. Last rated on 04/22/2016.

Dazadi.com Rating

More About Dazadi.com

Recent Reviews for Dazadi.com

• Apr 22, 2016
    I would have liked maore description of the product I purchased
  • Apr 12, 2016
    Spoke to Regina and she was awesome
  • Apr 4, 2016
    Apr 20, 2016
    They cancelled my order. Said the item was out of stock. I'm sure they could have gotten more of my item & completed the order. I'm very upset & will not deal with them again.
  • Mar 30, 2016
    I am extremely pleased with my first purchase. I will definitely return as needed.
  • Mar 30, 2016
    Apr 8, 2016
    The pool basketball hoop is sturdy and looks very nice. my kids love it.
  • Mar 24, 2016
    Apr 2, 2016
    I originally sent an email inquiry from the website and never heard back. After a week or so I finally called and talked with a representative. I had some questions about the size of my basketball hoop, gave them the original product number and I still ended up with the wrong one. I sent another email inquiry about the return and still never heard back. Dazadi needs to check their email inquiry system for their website. I sent two inquiries and never heard back from either. Return was easy, but shouldn't have happened. Agent was apologetic.
  • Mar 18, 2016
    Thanks for all the great the great products...
  • Mar 17, 2016
    Apr 7, 2016
    Was very satisfied in all aspects except the delay at the distribution destination center. My purchase sat there for a week before a delivery was scheduled.
  • Mar 16, 2016
    Only disappointing surprise was that the "free" shipping was not even to my door
  • Mar 13, 2016
    Super easy to find what I was looking for and quick checkout. Seamless experience.
  • Mar 12, 2016
    Seems like you have a very good selection of product, im sure after i receive my first order i may purchase more in near future
  • Mar 9, 2016
    great place to shop
    Mar 20, 2016
  • Mar 8, 2016
    The only reason some of my reviews were middle line is because I've only just ordered my item and haven't received it yet. I don't know the condition in which it will be nor its quality.
  • Feb 23, 2016
    Mar 7, 2016
    I ordered #56572 Two Pedometer by Ekho from Dazadi for my husband so he can monitor his progress while working on his physical therapy from an injury. Product came shortly after we ordered online and he was very happy with the product. Simple yet very useful for his use purpose. Everything works as expected so we're very satisfied with the product, as well as the online ordering and delivering process. Thanks Dazadi!!!
  • Feb 21, 2016
    Happy to have found you!
  • Feb 20, 2016
    super.....
    Feb 29, 2016
    1. left rear wheel is not balance. 2. Wobbling 3. hand break cable is cheaply made. 4. wrench for handle bar was not included. Product package was broken.
  • Feb 18, 2016
    I found what I was looking for right away, no gimmicks or hidden shipping prices. Im definitely recommending this site to my colleagues.
  • Feb 17, 2016
    It gave me hard time to input my email
  • Feb 17, 2016
    highly recommend this site
  • Feb 2, 2016
    Easy to navigate website, lots of options, good shipping options, like coupons
    Feb 20, 2016
    Hi, I have two issues with the ping pong table delivered. It is a good product and it was delivered ontime. However when I opened it up one of the parts under the leg was missing. Was not connected to the table leg. And the net had a piece that looked to be broken off in shipment. Both need to be replaced. I have pictures of them and they are item #P9 - Plastic Cap for legs 19MM Square 8 NOs. (missing on bottom of table legs). Also the net itself was missing the side plastic hook to tie the net down to. at's part of the NET AND POST #P16 (the net is fine and one of the posts is fine but the second post is damaged. Thank you Dave