DealYard.com Reviews

02/13/2016
DealYard.com Ratings and User Reviews. DealYard.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 82 reviews.

DealYard.com Rating

More About DealYard.com

Recent Reviews for DealYard.com

• Jan 13, 2016
    easy to fd what I wanted and equally easy to complete the purchase.
  • Jan 12, 2016
    This was a gift. My daughters birthday is the 16th. But I was dissapoited that it's not going to be her until the 19th
  • Jan 11, 2016
    First time haven't had a chance to look around. Website would not let me change my shipping address, I'll have a better opinion after I see how long it takes to get here
  • Jan 5, 2016
    Good products, good prices
  • Jan 5, 2016
    Jan 12, 2016
    I am a first time buyer and was extremely pleased with the outcome. I will be using this site in the future for sure.
  • Jan 4, 2016
    The best website that I have ordered from
    Jan 13, 2016
    I'm very satisfied with the purchase and plan on doing more shopping from the website......
  • Jan 2, 2016
    Fuck u for survey where's my receipt bitch never using u guys again
  • Jan 1, 2016
    Can't wait to receive the shipment.
  • Dec 31, 2015
    I don't buy very often but when I do the prices are great.
  • Dec 30, 2015
    I'am a first time buyer at deal yard.com easy to navigate web sight good experience.
    Jan 13, 2016
    I had good experience with dealyard.com easy to navigate web site easy ordering experience delivered on time. I will defiantly use dealyard again, thanks.
  • Dec 26, 2015
    Very easy to find what I was looking for and Great Prices !
    Jan 6, 2016
    1 order received had a broken glass shade. I called and Christine at Customer Service she was excellent and a replacement is being sent at no cost. I will buy from them again.
  • Dec 25, 2015
    Jan 5, 2016
    Let me preface my comments by saying although all 3 of the products appear to be undamaged & functional, none have been installed yet so I cannot confirm that they all work as intended. If possible will update these comments upon installation. There was no damage to the exterior box or any of the 3 product boxes when rcvd.
  • Dec 25, 2015
    eassy to use
    Jan 5, 2016
  • Dec 24, 2015
    Great buy online
    Jan 10, 2016
    WOW! Great buy.
  • Dec 24, 2015
    Great site for value on bath and kitchen faucets.
    Jan 11, 2016
  • Dec 19, 2015
    Dec 30, 2015
    Order was cancelled and refunded before I could try to change color. Item was damaged in warehouse and last one.
  • Dec 18, 2015
    Dec 31, 2015
    I was so pleased with my purchase from Deal yard that I referred the deal yard to a friend!
  • Dec 8, 2015
    I saw dealyard listed on Amazon and Walmart. I decided to go direcrly to your website.
    Dec 31, 2015