Del Mar Fans & Lighting Reviews

07/04/2015
Del Mar Fans & Lighting Ratings and User Reviews. Del Mar Fans & Lighting is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 58 reviews. Last rated on 07/04/2015.

Del Mar Fans & Lighting Rating

More About Del Mar Fans & Lighting

Recent Reviews for Del Mar Fans & Lighting

• Jul 4, 2015
    User friendly web site, good prices and great selections.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Use of website is nice. Glad to see discounts and promotions, which is one of the reasons I ended up buying from the site. I very much like accessories like fan remotes and switches to be easily identifiable as part of selection, making the shopping process much less frustrating. I have been shopping for fans for our new house for several days. The use of the site to purchase everything needed and a small discount was my reason for selecting Del Mar after looking at 5-10 sites over the past several weeks. Another benefit was finding fans I liked all with the same vendor...
  • Jul 3, 2015
    casablanca fans are absolutely the best fans for quietness and reliability.........
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Customer service agent Josh Huesser was tremendously helpful!
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Great experience. Web site easy to use.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    I had become discouraged in the hunt for ceiling fans (in total I needed 4). I found my fans at a great price!!
  • Jun 26, 2015
    looking forward for my fan
  • Jun 25, 2015
    The purchase was smooth with no negative comments. Will hold our opinion on entire purchase after delivery and installation of the product.
    Jul 2, 2015
    Received my order on two different days, which is understandable as the product came from two manufacturers. Do not understand why the fan from Casablanca came on July 2 and the down rod will not arrive till July 7? Delays the installation. Kind of aggravating.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Thank you for your help in obtaining the right light kit to match my Craftsmade ceiling fan.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Good experience! You guys had the fan we've been looking for! We will be back soon for another purchase for sure!
    Good chat advice
    Great Web Site. Terrific selection available
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Love the items they have! Lots to choose from
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Well made website. I was looking for discounts, and they were not well defined. Couldn't figure out what sale meant. Excellent information, not enough reviews. Easy pay through. Good Experience.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Good service in the past. Special ordering on the phone for parts was great.
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Wonderful Price....My friend purchases from Del Mar...Very satisfied
  • Jun 16, 2015
    damn long survey
    Jun 29, 2015
    Lighter then 30 year old fan. Great balance. Quiet. Videos of assembling could be better.
  • Jun 12, 2015
    It was very easy to find what I wanted , a d the price was just right.
    Jun 19, 2015
    I was very satisfied, with the purchase I made with Del Mar. I has no contact with a sales representative as I di it all on line.
  • Jun 9, 2015
    Jun 17, 2015
    Order received as indicated. Ordered 5 ceiling fans from Del Mar Fans & Lighting. They had a great selection and offered competitive pricing. Fans haven't been installed yet for house being built, so I won't know if they work until closing or if builder tells me otherwise during installation. One suggestion is that delivery notification include all tracking numbers.
  • May 30, 2015
    Jun 23, 2015
    Although the fan was sized according to the square footage, when it arrived I realized how short the fan blades actually are... those fans always looked a bit silly to me, and it's a mistake I will not make in the future. You may consider a warning to purchasers that due to the tiny size, some fans look like toys, or kids items.