Del Mar Fans & Lighting Reviews

10/20/2014
Del Mar Fans & Lighting Ratings and User Reviews. Del Mar Fans & Lighting is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 78 reviews. Last rated on 10/18/2014.

Del Mar Fans & Lighting Rating

More About Del Mar Fans & Lighting

Recent Reviews for Del Mar Fans & Lighting

• Oct 18, 2014
    Easy website to navigate. Nice looking products.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    As stated earlier needs to better fan sizing information
  • Oct 8, 2014
    great experience on return and reorder of large lights
  • Oct 7, 2014
    ordering screen a little clunky - it didn't allow me to order 3 identical fans but just one accessory for one of them. i was able to fix it by editing my cart but it was not very practical
  • Oct 7, 2014
    So far there have been no issues. Once the fans have been received I can provide additional information.
  • Oct 6, 2014
    Was not able to use Paypal for some reason. Will have to wait to see how quickly my order comes to comment on shipping. Easy to navigate website and competitive rates and free shipping. Looking forward to receiving my new ceiling fan.
  • Oct 6, 2014
    designer discount does not work.
  • Oct 4, 2014
    Great customer service and very happy with products I have ordered!
  • Oct 2, 2014
    This is the second fan purchase I have made today so I should be receiving a 10% discount. Please check on that before crediting my mastercard. Today is the first day that I have purchased any item from this web site. I have been pleased and do plan to visit it again when a need arises.
  • Sep 27, 2014
    I liked the selection and the fact that they had products that were not available on other sites
  • Sep 23, 2014
    More than one shipping option would be great. i would have been happy to pay more to ship faster.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Very competitive pricing.
  • Sep 19, 2014
    Terrific selection and simple processing!
  • Sep 19, 2014
    After reviewing all the other sites u wer the only site that had something traditional and not all that contemporary shit that sucks in my book and my line of work.....Home building
  • Sep 18, 2014
    even with trouble getting blades for last order,i am still satisfied with the fans i ordered.
    Oct 3, 2014
    fan looks and works great, planning to purchase more.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Great prices, easy website to use.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    First order came fast! Got quick responses from Del Mar to my email questions. Just ordered more from them.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    The site was nice and now I hope delivery is short and quality as expected
  • Sep 13, 2014
    They had the best deal for the item I was looking for, plus Free shipping and no Tax. They had a lot to choose from and the pictures were of a great quality to see the items.
  • Aug 3, 2014
    Sep 20, 2014
    The transaction was flawless. The product was of high quality!