Del Mar Fans & Lighting Reviews

12/21/2014
Del Mar Fans & Lighting Ratings and User Reviews. Del Mar Fans & Lighting is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 59 reviews. Last rated on 12/20/2014.

Del Mar Fans & Lighting Rating

More About Del Mar Fans & Lighting

Recent Reviews for Del Mar Fans & Lighting

• Dec 20, 2014
    Live Chat was very helpful and efficient.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Quick and easy site to shop on with a good selection.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Found what I wanted. Easy process ordering.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    very easy to order. thank you!
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Great prices! The fan I ordered was $100 less than everywhere else.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Purchase made with phone, recommend mobile optimizations.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Easy to follow.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    I have always experienced outstanding service with all my purchases from Del Mar. Excellent customer service!
  • Dec 8, 2014
    I liked the site and the ease of use, thank you.
    Dec 19, 2014
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Good site, good products, good price.
    Found it! yay!
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Wondering why you are wanting your survey completed prior to receiving the order - You should be asking your clients to complete this survey etc.. after receiving their orders.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Evolutionary Decks recommended I use you as you were the most reliable outdoor fan company out there
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Your website is really easy to use and very informative. The online chat option helped me out through the selection process as well.
    Dec 15, 2014
  • Dec 3, 2014
    The site was very easy to use--found a very specific fan quickly--after trying at least 5 other sites without success. Zoom photo of fan was very detailed. Good brand at a great price! Check out was clear and easy.
    Dec 15, 2014
    Ordered one to check quality. Plan to order 3 more because I like it.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Thank you for having a specific selection for up lighting in your ceiling fan section. It is most helpful.
    Dec 12, 2014
    I ordered a fan, blades, receiver and wall control. The website was great. The items arrived in a timely manner. The fan is perfect. Style is awesome. I scheduled my electrician at $85.00 an hour. However, the wall control SW605 is defective. According to the certified electrician the power comes to the wall control but not thru to the fan. So I do not know if the fan actually works at this time. I have to return your wall control and hope to receive the replacement in a timely manner. I will then have to reschedule my electrician to install the new wall control.
  • Nov 29, 2014
    None at this time. Waiting to realize the experience with Del Mar Fans.
  • Nov 27, 2014
    Website offered a 5% discount if I subscribed to newsletter (online) which I did. Didn't happen. Later I was e-mailed a 5% discount offer if I returned to complete the purchase of items still in my cart. Even gave me a code, which I entered and still no discount. I intended to purchase the fan without any discount, which I did, but if you are going to offer a discount you should make it usable.
    Dec 11, 2014
    Web page offered a 5% discount for enrolling in e-mail account, which I did, but did not get the discount. Later was offered a 10% discount for items remaining in the shopping cart. Did not get this discount either. If you are offering discounts, you should make them usable. Otherwise, this is a great purchase.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    I used your online chat and was very impressed with the gentleman that helped me.
    Dec 1, 2014
    Good job ladies and gentlemen!!
  • Nov 22, 2014
    None yet. I'll wait until product arrives and installed
    Dec 5, 2014
    Of the two fans, one light glob wa cracked. Called Hunter Fans who immediately sent a replacement. Didn't call del mar. Overall pleased. Fans look great and work well