Del Mar Fans & Lighting Reviews

08/29/2015
Del Mar Fans & Lighting Ratings and User Reviews. Del Mar Fans & Lighting is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 62 reviews. Last rated on 08/22/2015.

Del Mar Fans & Lighting Rating

More About Del Mar Fans & Lighting

Recent Reviews for Del Mar Fans & Lighting

• Aug 22, 2015
    I did a google search for a specific item, so I did not browse the website beyond that item.
  • Aug 15, 2015
    Site is very informative, but i encountered a bad link and had to get help from customer service. I previously purchased a bluetooth fan control (Fanimation) which does not work well.
  • Aug 15, 2015
    Best place to find small room fans flush mounted
  • Aug 13, 2015
    Aug 26, 2015
    We haven't put the fan up yet waiting on our room to get finished first.But looking at the box it's everything we thought it would be.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    i wish you had more discounts on items.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    easy to shop on your website
    Aug 22, 2015
    The Fan was exactly what I ordered -Very Pleased
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Could not find the fans I need at at Big Box Stores. Found exactly what I need at your website!
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Aug 19, 2015
    Works great & looks great!
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Just what I needed at a great price! No shipping costs or tax.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Great price. Checkout with paypal failed. Used a credit card OK.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Aug 5, 2015
    Everything about this purchase went very well. Great price, free shipping and delivery was made right on time.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Aug 4, 2015
    The fan works well it was fairly easy to install but I was a bit disapointed that it was largely plastic. But I should have known better. Not much is made of anything else.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Beautiful outdoor ceiling fans i hope I ordered everything I needed
  • Jul 22, 2015
    Easy to use, good product info on the product I was ordering
  • Jul 22, 2015
    like the fan
    Aug 2, 2015
    like product
  • Jul 20, 2015
    My first purchase - I hope it goes well and I think it will...
  • Jul 20, 2015
    Jul 30, 2015
    Product arrived sooner than expected
  • Jul 14, 2015
    The sales tax was a fooler. At the very end it showed up as though you were hiding it. I don't like that approach
    Jul 22, 2015
    All aspects of the purchase, the product and the customer support were very good. My only complain is that I received no communication from you after I paid at check out. No receipt, no delivery status until I emailed you customer support asking for status. I had to contact them a second to yesterday because there was no receipt in the box. The same customer service person Kevin has forwarded my request for a receipt to your account dept. He did a very good job of helping me and was prompt in answering my 2 emails. A receipt is required if you have a warranty issue. If communication every existed it did not get to me and it wasn't in my junk mail. I had you problem receiving Kevin's response to me though.
  • Jul 11, 2015
    so far so good
    Jul 28, 2015
    all ok
  • Jul 3, 2015
    casablanca fans are absolutely the best fans for quietness and reliability.........
    Aug 3, 2015
    great fans great prices great people//////////