Del Mar Fans & Lighting Reviews

09/03/2015
Del Mar Fans & Lighting Ratings and User Reviews. Del Mar Fans & Lighting is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 66 reviews.

Del Mar Fans & Lighting Rating

More About Del Mar Fans & Lighting

Recent Reviews for Del Mar Fans & Lighting

• Jun 28, 2015
    I had become discouraged in the hunt for ceiling fans (in total I needed 4). I found my fans at a great price!!
  • Jun 26, 2015
    looking forward for my fan
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Good experience! You guys had the fan we've been looking for! We will be back soon for another purchase for sure!
    Good chat advice
    Great Web Site. Terrific selection available
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Love the items they have! Lots to choose from
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Well made website. I was looking for discounts, and they were not well defined. Couldn't figure out what sale meant. Excellent information, not enough reviews. Easy pay through. Good Experience.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Good service in the past. Special ordering on the phone for parts was great.
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Wonderful Price....My friend purchases from Del Mar...Very satisfied
    should have morev 48 inch ceiling fans
  • Jun 15, 2015
    difficult to add items to cart, had to "live chat", system magically worked, hit the wrong key and had to reenter all shipping info. NEVER offered an expected delivery date (that I could see).
  • Jun 15, 2015
    They answered my question about price differences. Coupon codes don't work...but they have a large inventory I hope
  • Jun 12, 2015
    It was very easy to find what I wanted , a d the price was just right.
    Jun 19, 2015
    I was very satisfied, with the purchase I made with Del Mar. I has no contact with a sales representative as I di it all on line.
  • Jun 10, 2015
    Jun 15, 2015
    Manufacturer couldn't send fast enough nor garrentee date product would be available.
  • Jun 9, 2015
    Jun 17, 2015
    Order received as indicated. Ordered 5 ceiling fans from Del Mar Fans & Lighting. They had a great selection and offered competitive pricing. Fans haven't been installed yet for house being built, so I won't know if they work until closing or if builder tells me otherwise during installation. One suggestion is that delivery notification include all tracking numbers.
  • May 30, 2015
    Jun 23, 2015
    Although the fan was sized according to the square footage, when it arrived I realized how short the fan blades actually are... those fans always looked a bit silly to me, and it's a mistake I will not make in the future. You may consider a warning to purchasers that due to the tiny size, some fans look like toys, or kids items.
  • May 24, 2015
    Jun 12, 2015
    The product is great customer service was great once I was able to contact them
  • May 23, 2015
    Very clear; many options, well displayed site. However checked for coupons and attempted two; none were accepted. If the company does not honor the coupons, why advertise them?
    Jun 15, 2015