Del Mar Fans & Lighting Reviews

09/01/2014
Del Mar Fans & Lighting Ratings and User Reviews. Del Mar Fans & Lighting is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 96 reviews.

Del Mar Fans & Lighting Rating

More About Del Mar Fans & Lighting

Recent Reviews for Del Mar Fans & Lighting

• Jul 19, 2014
    Website was informative and checking out was easy.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Excellent selection good service
  • Jul 17, 2014
    I wasted hours cruising the aisles at stores--wish I'd zipped directly to Del Mar weeks ago. The easiest ceiling fan purchase ever...now I wait and see what comes. . . looking forward to sitting beneath that lovely, breezy fan!
  • Jul 16, 2014
    I called this morning and spoke to a gentleman regarding the purchase of ceiling fans. He was both patient and knowledgable.
  • Jul 13, 2014
    Easy to browse and order
    Jul 21, 2014
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Shopping on Del Mar Fans & Lighting website couldn't be easier! They have a great selection of products at excellant prices.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Since this is my first experience with Del Mar, I could not accurately rate this company. If they expedite shipment of my order and I receive it pretty quick and undamaged and with all required parts, then I will put them UP there among the best I have done business with. This comment expresses my high expectation of this company and I hope they DELIVER. If they do, they will definitely receive my thanks and praises.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    The call center customer service was great. Josh was polite and friendly and answered all of my technical questions about the fan we bought
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Very pleased with my order. Can't wait to see our new fan in real life. I have high hopes that it will be exactly what we need for our new porch.
    Jul 21, 2014
    Fan is not yet installed
  • Jul 8, 2014
    I like that you immediately give the accessories for the item making it easy to purchase. In my case, I chose a fan but I needed a downrod. The site immediately listed the matching downrods and I was able to just choose the size I needed. This is why I purchased from Delmar over Home Depot or Lowes which are the other two sites I was shopping on.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    So are I like my product.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    easy to use site and great search feature.
    Jul 19, 2014
  • Jul 2, 2014
    impressed w efficiently of order and delivery
  • Jun 24, 2014
    great web site
    Jul 7, 2014
    Back order still not received
  • Jun 21, 2014
    Was coupon code but no place to enter at checkout. Never gave summary of charges before checkout ( sales tax)
    Jul 6, 2014
  • Jun 19, 2014
    very user friendly Website- will use again!
    Jul 7, 2014
    the picture eemed like the fan was larger and better quality- the blades seem like cheap plastic.
  • May 5, 2014
    Must wait to evaluate this product ordered today, but do have a comment on a previous purchase we made at this site. Overall, the purchase experiences have gone easily.Ordered two ceiling fans (Minka Aire, purchased in 2011) identical to one another but they don't have same speeds at the same settings. Fans still working though. Not sure we would recommend this brand.
    Jul 14, 2014
    we love this fan, would recommend it