Del Mar Fans & Lighting Reviews

08/26/2016
Del Mar Fans & Lighting Ratings and User Reviews. Del Mar Fans & Lighting is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 66 reviews.

Del Mar Fans & Lighting Rating

More About Del Mar Fans & Lighting

Recent Reviews for Del Mar Fans & Lighting

• Jun 19, 2016
    LOVE THE FAN, SORRY WE CANT HAVE IT UNTIL MID AUGUST
  • Jun 17, 2016
    Appreciated that I could chat online right away and the answers were not overly vague. I would love to have seen some reviews by the website, about the product specifically, but overall I heard good things about the company, so went with that along with their recommendations on the product.
  • Jun 12, 2016
    really don't have anything to coment on. sorry
  • Jun 10, 2016
    This is my first time ordering from Del Mar. Shopping online was ok. I did try to reach a representative by phone but lines were busy so I went ahead placed my order anyway.
    Jun 21, 2016
    I did my shopping online and tried to contact someone by one but was unable to reach anyone. However, the following day someone from Del Mar did call me back and they were very pleasant and helpful. After we received the fan, my husband did the installation. The fan was however difficult to install. The blades were quite difficult to get them in place. Once, everything was in place so far the fan has been working ok.
  • Jun 6, 2016
    Great company! The prices were the best that I found and the delivery was almost immediate.
    Jun 22, 2016
    Each time that I have placed orders with Del Mar Fan & Lighting, the price, product and delivery time have been great.
  • Jun 2, 2016
    The combination of phone support (thanks, Michael!) and website design made finding the fans so easy.
  • Jun 1, 2016
    excellent selection of fans
  • May 31, 2016
    some of the spec on fans purchased where off compared to the specs on the manufacturers website for the same product.
  • May 31, 2016
    Jun 12, 2016
    I am highly satisfied with Del Mar and the product I purchased.
  • May 29, 2016
    Purchased 6 fans for my new home- great selection.
    Jun 21, 2016
  • May 29, 2016
    Good variety
    Jun 16, 2016
    Plan to return white blades. These were to be antique finished. The antique finish does not measure up for quality.
  • May 19, 2016
    Jun 1, 2016
    Love the fans. Bought two for my sun room and they are powerful and basically silent.