Dell SMB Reviews

05/25/2015
Dell SMB Ratings and User Reviews. Dell SMB is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 584 reviews. Last rated on 05/25/2015.
Dell offers a very wide selection of high quality computers, notebooks, servers, peripherals and accessories for small businesses.

Dell SMB Rating

More About Dell SMB

Recent Reviews for Dell SMB

• May 25, 2015
    I order frequently online and this is one of the worst experiences that I had. We could not remove an item from the cart. After enough wait, it appeared that one item left the cart leaving us with the one we wanted. We then ordered it and got a confirmation page showing one laptop purchased but the email notification said two laptops were purchased. The same order number was in both the confirmation page and the email but they did not match. I originally was going to ship in my son's name but then his name showed somehow under the billing address. I was logged in under my account which only had my name on it, as well as, was ordering using the online credit plan which also was only in my name. The email for the membership for the 10% gift card and $20.00 dollar discount was in my name on the email but when I clicked on the link for the one more thing to do.... my son's name came up and asked me to change the password. I tried to order under that plan with my SS#, DOB and mother's maiden name as was in the instructions but the Dell Associate said that my discounts did not show in the order. I specifically signed up for the credit plan just to get the discount. Since this was a birthday gift for my son and he picked it out from your website, he was very anxious that we get our order in by midnight for the online deal. We waited a long time for someone to answer our chat but the lady was nice. What should have been a quick 10 minute order was instead hours. I have all the screen shots and documents to show what happened. Very concerned that my son's name showed on so many things. I think there are some glitches with your website. Interestingly enough I have tested websites for companies that I have worked for but I have never known any site to populate the wrong person's name on so many forms from a one time entry for mailing. I have used Dell products for years but never ordered from the website. I was disappointed in the amount of time it took to order and correct. I am not sure that I would try it again because I don't have confidence still that everything will work out. I know another person that had ordered from the site before me a few years back and he had to make a call also. I will ask people that I know have used Dell products if they also have had problems on the site like I did.
  • May 25, 2015
    I have been using Dell for long years. But Dell has poor customer service. I can prove that. I and my friends are using dell for long years but very poor customer service while returning the call. They are not responding at all . Every time they said that we are transferring the call but noone pick up the call . Worst service. Please close the customer service.
  • May 25, 2015
    Time and time again it is the place we go to buy ALL of our electronics. Excellent Pricing, Excellent Deals, Excellent Selection of Name Brands, Excellent Shipping Time and ALWAYS Free Shipping. No hidden Costs, see the price add the tax and good to go!!!
  • May 25, 2015
    I love Dell. They're online chat with customer service is so good when purchasing an item. The payment plan keeps payments at minimum so one can afford them. And their products are top notch.
  • May 25, 2015
    i could really use a price break
  • May 24, 2015
    I hope you have a better service other than IYOGI
  • May 24, 2015
    Have been pleased with multiple purchases for many years.
    dell credit not work!!!
  • May 23, 2015
    The site was extremely easy to work with and I like the products.
  • May 23, 2015
    Having your sales people operation on commission is a poor choice. They did not have the same price catalog that dell's website was advertising. I was continually handed off from salesperson to salesperson when they realized I expected Dell to honor it's advertising on the system I was purchasing. One salesman would not allow me to purchase the system unless I had opted for the multi-year enhanced support contract. The free shipping wans't free, (because evidently Alaska is no longer part of the US), and the Windows tablet that I wanted to purchase never had the discount applied, so I opted not to buy it. In total, I spent 4 days and over 6 hours on hold to finally give in and purchase the system through the web interface without the tablet I wanted. Every salesperson wanted to push the Dell Preferred Credit Account for this purchase, but once I signed up for the account, I was told my order would not process until I had been verified within two business days. Overall, I am extremely disappointed in the Dell sales team. On a side note, the Alienware support team which helped me specify the hardware for my system was excellent and had great product knowledge. I talked to two separate reps on the Alienware side. Both of them provided excellent customer service and did not disconnect me or put me on hold.
  • May 23, 2015
    While happy with the product, as I always am when I purchase from Dell, the website is a convoluted mess, very difficult to navigate, with multiple links to multiple pages. Streamlining the site would make for easier purchasing.
  • May 22, 2015
    I wanted to go back and print out what I had purchased - but there is no way to do that ... HELP I am hoping that I will get an email summarizing the items purchased??
  • May 19, 2015
    Could not find what I wanted with other vendors.
    May 23, 2015
    Received printer and after 30 pages the paper in tray 1 started to jam. Call support and reported that the printer did not work. Called support and told them that I had just received the printer that day. Tech. wanted to check to make sure it was still in warranty. I got worried about that since I only had the printer for 4 hours. Told him that the paper was jamming in tray 1 area. Tech wanted to disconnect all cable and plug printer directly into wall. When asked how disconnecting cables and taking the printer off a power strip could diagnose the problem he did not answer. Technician then told me to remove all trays and MPF from printer and look to see if there was any paper in the paper path. I had already told him that was the first thing I had done. Next he told me to remove all the toner cartridges from the printer and see if there was any paper or objects in the paper path. I asked him if he had ever seen this type of printer. Then I told him that the toner cartridges in this printer do not come in contact with paper. Not like the older cartridges. Also reminded him that paper never left the tray 1 area. That the paper was tearing and the right leading edge of paper was tending to fold at its corner. Next called to see if I could get a credit for not getting the printer next day since I had extra paid for it. I was told that, that only meant next day after it shipped not the order date. Dell needs to make this more clear, since I had ordered it early in the morning of the 19th but printer arrived on the 21st. Now I am with out a printer for three to five business day, but that is after they ship it. Today is the 23rd, and the order for the replacement printer is still in production. Earliest that it may ship would be Wednesday. I figure that I will be without a printer till May 30th, because of the holiday on Monday. I should have gone to Wal-Mart and purchased a printer.
  • May 17, 2015
    I trust Dell's products. Unfortunately, when I try to check out with my Dell Preferred Account it repeatedly told me that there was no account on file even though I had my bull in front of me and entered the account number correctly. I had to pay with my rewards points and a credit card and could not use the Preferred Account. I clicked on the button to start a chat session but, after clicking, it gave a message that chat is not available at this time. It would be better to label the hours available by the chat button and not frustrate customers further.
    May 25, 2015
    The online ordering system kept telling me it could not find my Dell Advantage account even though I entered the exact account numb r r on the bill right in front of me. I forgot earlier in the survey yhat I needed to call customer service to complete the sale with my Dell Advantage points
  • May 17, 2015
    I have a preferred acount #3384 checkout would not accept this had to give ss number.not happy with that.
    May 23, 2015
    Delivery of ,TV, left on porch . Think item should be signed for.If we were not home at time could have been stolen.Happy with quick service.
  • May 15, 2015
    Need to do more deals more often with better advertisments to bring more awareness to there online store.
    May 25, 2015
    Easier user interface, more coupons or sales, and more advertisment on social media.
  • May 13, 2015
    I was somewhat disappointed that I had 2 coupons received my mail for "select electronics or accessories," but neither one were accepted by the Dell website for this purchase.
  • May 11, 2015
    The site is great only thing I recommend is that the dell advantage program is not clear weather you have it applied or not. There should be an indication that you are a member or to sign in here.
    May 24, 2015
    I had made a purchase before and should have the advantage program however agent didn't know how to apply it to my order so the benefits were not applied. My order was delayed as well.
  • May 9, 2015
    Dell has a great selection and good pricing with out a hassle . everything is clear and makes sense
    May 25, 2015
    the experience was very good overall . Dell kept me up to date with my order and offered links and instructions every step of the way. i will shop and purchase from Dell again in the future
  • Apr 26, 2015
    May 25, 2015
    I purchased a mini surge protector and I am highly satisfied with it. It has 918 joules, yet it is small and compact and plugs into the wall. Dell honored their lower price guarantee when compared to Amazon's price.