Dell SMB Reviews

12/16/2014
Dell SMB Ratings and User Reviews. Dell SMB is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 795 reviews. Last rated on 12/16/2014.
Dell offers a very wide selection of high quality computers, notebooks, servers, peripherals and accessories for small businesses.

Dell SMB Rating

More About Dell SMB

Recent Reviews for Dell SMB

• Dec 16, 2014
    I've always been very happy with Dell.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Easy to navigate, quality product offering.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Dell is the best in the east the best in the west
  • Dec 16, 2014
    This is the third time I have purchased products on dell.com and I have been very satisfied each time. I will not buy computers and accessories without first checking with dell!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Really wish that your computers were easier to see the exact specs on and that I could custom build a computer through Dell.
    everything is so good
  • Dec 16, 2014
    coupons would not work that was sent to me
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Great options - love the Extra year of warranty at the price of 1yr.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Great price for a good product. It will replace a "dinosaur" laptop.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I do not know why you have discontinued the package selections eg. 2 black and one colored cartridge others keep advising me to buy at other facilities to reduce pricing of DELL
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Two processes related to this purchase were extremely time-consuming, confusing and frustrating: (1) Billing process, esp. shipping vs. billing address (2) account application. I have purchased several Dell computers over the years and finally opted to create an account with Dell. For some reason, including "timing-out", I wound up repeating the process 4 times, and finally gave up. Forget it.
    Very good products
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Great products and a wonderful support system for purchases
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Over the years I've purchased numerous products from Dell and I have yet to be disappointed. Prices are mostly competitive with the local stores, Shipping is reasonably fast, Customer service is actually helpful, and with the ease of shopping while i'm relaxing in my living room.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I own a dell laptop, love it. Convinced my brother to purchase one. Since I like you products and your support services. When I looked for a tablet as a gift I looked at the others and came back to Dell,
  • Dec 8, 2014
    I don't believe all the information collected on this survey was needed. I also had a problem as I was sent a coupon and it was not for what I ordered and it took lots of time to get it straight. However the supervisor called and explained after we were disconnected.
    Dec 16, 2014
    I don't like the fact I can not understand half of what the person on the other end is saying. It agravates me that I have to talk to a foreign person to do business here in the United States. Why can't we have an American person who I can fully understand. The first person couldn't help me so I had to talk to the advisor and he had to clarify the problem and get it straight. He did a good job, but I still had a bit of trouble with the talking part.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Dec 16, 2014
    I'm very satisfied with my computer it is everything I expected, delivery was faster than I had actually expected.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    I'm a little pissed because there was a tv a few days ago I tried to buy that I was looking at on the website while I was on the phone with the rep and after about 7-10 minutes on hold, he came back and said the deal expired while I was "looking" at the deal on the site.
    none
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Great company and for many years have been treated well every time I had contact with them and have used their products during my professional and personal life exclusively. I have come to appreciate and respect the integrity and consistency of this outstanding company.
    Dec 16, 2014
    Great company and fine products!
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Dec 16, 2014
    very knowledgeable and patient representative. She took the time to help me build the unit I wanted to buy.