Dell SMB Reviews

02/11/2016
Dell SMB Ratings and User Reviews. Dell SMB is rated 7.8 out of 10 from 23 reviews. Last rated on 11/06/2015.
Dell offers a very wide selection of high quality computers, notebooks, servers, peripherals and accessories for small businesses.

Dell SMB Rating

More About Dell SMB

80%

15%

Recent Reviews for Dell SMB

• Nov 6, 2015
    Only problem that I had was trying to enter the awards program and clicking on. The sight would not accept my email and password.
    Nov 22, 2015
  • Nov 6, 2015
    dell computers was recaended to e by a friend
    Nov 30, 2015
  • Nov 5, 2015
    I've been using Dell products since 2008, and i'm satisfied with them.
    Nov 28, 2015
    I have returned a product to Dell and i am awaiting a resonse from them.
  • Nov 4, 2015
    Chole Dell because of past experience and current recommendation by buyer/seller from a large insurance company. Did not care much for keyboard that came with previous Dell. Have found a much better compaq keyboard at a junk store.
    Nov 20, 2015
  • Nov 4, 2015
    My comment is about the fact that I could not edit my shopping cart after I had started the checkout process. I was very annoyed because it's a ploy they think I could fall prey to perhaps. Insulting to someone who does online shopping semi-routinely and is tech savvy. Which most of Dell's online shopping consumers would be, I should think. So I'm probably not the only one that found it insulting Dell's checkout says "please verify everything is correct in your purchase list' or to that effect, and then you cannot edit it at all. Not at any stage. I had to ask tech support for help and they explained there was no way to edit it without starting entirely over. I had to re-enter billing info. and all and resubmit. This is not normal and it's insulting to smarter shoppers. Did they think I wouldn't notice the extra charges like all the other masses out there? I don't know but this is strange and not worth the risk of alienating the consumers by making it look like they believe we are dumb enough to fall prey and "accidentally" purchase an item.
    Nov 24, 2015
    The problem: the shopping cart cannot be edited! Very upset about that... Kind of insulting technique it seems at trying to keep me purchasing things I do not want in my cart. Please fix that.
    Nov 20, 2015
    Customer support is awful. Second issue in 6 months. No one available via chat or phone. An hour to talk to a human being that does not do what they say they are going to do. Tried resolving online and received a promise to get an email back in 30 minutes. It's been 4+ days!!! Michael, get a clue!
  • Nov 4, 2015
    I don't recall the pricing stating that tax would be assessed until I got into the ordering process. Because the price was very competitive I decided to continue with my purchase. Not that I am opposed to paying tax, just that for some online purchases there is no tax collected.
    Nov 25, 2015
    This laptop doesn't power up consistently.
  • Nov 3, 2015
    Nov 23, 2015
    I understand you had trouble with a third party vendor, but these types of issues should be worked out before you allow an item to be pre-ordered.
  • Nov 2, 2015
    Nov 21, 2015
    Great service fast shipping!!!
    Nov 24, 2015
    The computer is junk! Cannot believe you seriously try to sell it! I went to Best Buy to see if they could help me and their respective? "Dell's not what it was". Wish I would have gone there first. ...
  • Nov 1, 2015
    This was among the most painful and time-consuming checkout processes I've ever encountered. I also find it hard to believe that it takes 8 to 10 days for Dell to fulfill and order for a Dell laptop battery.
    Nov 19, 2015
    The Dell site seemed to imply that my battery would be shipped in 8-10 days. That time estimate had me looking at other sites instead of just completing my purchase with Dell. I finally went back to the Dell site and placed the order to be certain that I would be getting the correct battery. From the time I completed the order until the battery was in my hands was FIVE days. If your web site had a more accurate shipping time, I wouldn't have wasted a lot of time looking elsewhere.
  • Nov 1, 2015
    I thought that the process was easy and informative. Will be willing to shop with them again. I was able to pay online. I rec'd an extra gift that I was not expecting.
    Nov 19, 2015
    I called because the day after I ordered, I found that I could have had a AAA discount or one thru Whirlpool. I did not want to go thru the hassle of returning the items and then reordering in order to get the discount. The person on the phone was not helpful at all and was somewhat rude. Dell also needs to get English speaking people who understand what it was I was requesting. Very disappointed in the lack of resolution to this issue.
  • Nov 1, 2015
    Dell is a very good company, and all my computers have been made by Dell.
  • Oct 30, 2015
    I was pleasantly surprised to find out that Dell.com offered more than just computers! I found a variety of products from televisions, audio products to video games and more. The prices are competetive and with the Dell Advantage membership,there is always a chance for a really good deal. Dell.com will now be one of my "go to" sites when I online shop.
    Nov 17, 2015
    The shipment was delayed by only one day but tracking kept me updated and I received my item which was well packaged and undamaged.
  • Oct 30, 2015
    I have nothing to add
  • Oct 29, 2015
    It took several tries to get the order in because the website kept timing out after I submitted the required information so I had to start over.
  • Oct 25, 2015
    Nov 21, 2015
    The product is a Christmas gift. I am not equipped to evaluate the product.
  • Oct 25, 2015
    The TV offer thing was very confusing. It kept popping up, but the chat person didn't really know what to do other than send me to a link that I could already see online. There didn't seem to be a difference when I selected the TV offer or the no-TV offer; both took me to the same place and the TV was never mentioned again.
    Nov 23, 2015
    I got no tracking info at all. In fact, I received the product a week before I was even billed for it!
  • Oct 7, 2015
    I love doing all my deals with Dell, There products are great they last a long time, I have never had a hard time when it came to my laptops witch me and my soon to be husband have a total of 7 some we got for family as gifts from dell. they always answer your questions even if you think they sound stupid.
    Nov 26, 2015
    I am still waiting for my 35. 00 gift card so I am kind of upset about that
  • Aug 20, 2015
    There should be a more robust rewards program for customers who do not want a Dell credit card. Also, more promotions like the $149 dollar credit I earned today will keep me coming back. If there are enticing offers on alienware laptops in the future, I may just be convinced to make a purchase.
    Dec 29, 2015