Dell SMB Reviews

03/02/2015
Dell SMB Ratings and User Reviews. Dell SMB is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 743 reviews. Last rated on 03/02/2015.
Dell offers a very wide selection of high quality computers, notebooks, servers, peripherals and accessories for small businesses.

Dell SMB Rating

More About Dell SMB

Recent Reviews for Dell SMB

• Mar 2, 2015
    Simply put, I am very pleased with the whole experience. I had one question about why my gift card was listed on the payment, but not deducted from the total. I opened a chat, Cris assured me it would be applied once I submitted the order. Then asked me to do so while we were still connected, and send the order ID #. He verified it was applied, gave me he corrected total, and that was it. Very pleasant and professional. I've been a fan of Dell for years.
  • Mar 2, 2015
    Friendly serive and easy to use site. Got great product for great price.
  • Mar 2, 2015
    I bought my first-ever computer from PC Limited in the mid-1980s, when Michael Dell was still working out of his dorm room. I have never had a problem with the product or the service, therefore I have never owned anything but Dell in the ensuing 30 years.
    Easy transaction experience
  • Mar 2, 2015
    We have only purchased Dell products for our computers and computer supplies.
  • Mar 1, 2015
    i had a difficult time finding various accessories for my inspiron. there are a lot of things available in the store, but they aren't necessarily easy to find.
  • Mar 1, 2015
    loving Dell and loving my Dell laptop as well and currently awaiting the headphones I just purchased off dell.com
    love the payment options
    A good Company with fair Prices & great Products
  • Mar 1, 2015
    I think Dell is a good brand, with a good balance between quality and price.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    Customer service was exceptional and buying experience satisfying.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    Respect Dell Products
  • Feb 24, 2015
    Shipping says 2 business days than when you place the order it says it will take 6 days.
    Mar 2, 2015
    I received the Xbox One games and the cases were all cracked and chipped no bubble wrap on the packages. I'm surprised the games were not broken.
  • Feb 24, 2015
    Quick delivery when ordering products online. Also, I have experienced consistently good service from Dell and will continue to use them as my main source for computer hardware and accessories.
    Mar 1, 2015
  • Feb 22, 2015
    I THINK THAT DELL IS A GOOD TO DEAL WITH ON FINDING PRODUCTS. THEY HAVE A VERY LARGE SELECTION OF PRODUCTS AND GREAT PRICES. DELL GIVE GREAT SUPPORT SYSTEM AND STAND BEHIND THERE PRODUCTS. THIS IS MY THIRD LAPTOP FROM DELL AND IF NEEDED I WILL GET ANOTHER.
    Mar 2, 2015
    I WAS LOOKING FOR A LAPTOP AND CHECKED WITH DELL.
  • Feb 20, 2015
    It's confusing that the black cartridge is for more pages than any of the color cartridges for the same printer. Also, it's difficult to find cartridge product families for a given printer,
    Feb 28, 2015
    no problems except trying to find laser printer cartridges
  • Feb 17, 2015
    Feb 28, 2015
    Very pleased with the customer support!
  • Feb 13, 2015
    I use Dell.com for all my computer needs. Only use Dell equipment and they make it easy to order online,
  • Feb 11, 2015
    It was easy to use. The only thing I would suggest is the ability to create a computer from scratch. I would like to be able to specify more of what I want.
    Mar 1, 2015
    Dell.com was very easy to use. Dell offers great products at reasonable prices.
  • Jan 29, 2015
    Please allow the user to edit the cart before submitting the order. That will be way more convenient. Thanks!