Dell SMB Reviews

12/18/2014
Dell SMB Ratings and User Reviews. Dell SMB is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 803 reviews. Last rated on 12/18/2014.
Dell offers a very wide selection of high quality computers, notebooks, servers, peripherals and accessories for small businesses.

Dell SMB Rating

More About Dell SMB

Recent Reviews for Dell SMB

• Dec 18, 2014
    I am happy with the chat with Mark, very helpful. I hope the est delivery is inaccurate-5 months is a bit too long and will have to cancel the order.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    The proliferation of special offers and discounts contribute to a confusing and unpleasant experience. Am I getting the best price?
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Great website simple order process.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    customer service was excellent today was transferred many times, lost connection, when called last week customer service reps were rude and not supportive or helpful. I have a coupon coming to me and could not use it today and will take it up w/ the great rep I spoke w/today she gave me her direct number and ext., which should have been the case when I was contemplating a purchase last week. I almost went w/their competitor. great service today. if not resolved I will return product ie my coupon and being a loyal Dell customer/lover. I went w/Dell today due to the price no competitor could match.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I just love the dell products
  • Dec 18, 2014
    DEPENDABLE, GOOD QUALITY, REASONABLY PRICED. BOTH MY DESKTOPS ARE DELL, ONE LAPTOP ALSO.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I got my orders packed well. I was very satisfied with updates about orders.I just coud not get my user manual to down load.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    My purchase today was hassle free. Thanks!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Always been satisfied with purchases. Customer Service is great.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Easy to shop site, great experience
    Overall good experience
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I enjoy my desk-top. I sailed right through the ordering steps. No problem in the check-out. I am very happy that I will receive my battery by the 26th of December. Thank you for helping me with my order' Sincerely, June Allmendinger
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Shipping and billing address forms did not work as stated.
    Dec 18, 2014
    There was no problem with the order, there usually isn't with Dell,but laptop keeps crashing. This is for my mother, who just needs to do email and shopping, but so far this computer can't do that. We are hoping to make adjustments and make it work.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    I love Dell, there service is great I would recommend them to anyone
  • Dec 3, 2014
    EVERY item I have ordered with them, whether by phone or online, HAS BEEN WRONG. MULTIPLE CALLS AND ENDLESS WAIT TIMES TO GET THESE ITEMS FIXED HAS COMPLETELY SOURED ME ON DELL. a WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY. This company is a joke. And the 10%cash back? It's in LA-LA land. And every time you talk to someone the price has changed. Law enforcement should look at these policies.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Dell is always reliable.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Like the price.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    This purchase was a gift
  • Nov 30, 2014
    I wish Alienware was offering more customization of the 17 and 18 inch gaming laptops.
    Dec 17, 2014
  • Nov 12, 2014
    Customization should some how be easier for enthusiast. There is only few hardware part that is interchangeable yet it is hard to customize for instance I can't select 500GB HDD with 1440p sreen for instances. Dell seems to came up with 4 different base model for alienware 13 which is very confusing. I recommended for enthusiast there should be one base model and the customize from that. Also it is hard to purchase using international credit card. I travel from US time to time and I need to get my friend with US credit card to purchase it for me. Other than that I love everything about this purchase :)
    Dec 18, 2014
    Traveling a lot could be a hard to order stuff online. Contacting dell staff is great but payment and delivery is very hard when ordering from out side US. I used to buy with international credit card and now dell didn't support it.