Dell SMB Reviews

08/30/2015
Dell SMB Ratings and User Reviews. Dell SMB is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 556 reviews.
Dell offers a very wide selection of high quality computers, notebooks, servers, peripherals and accessories for small businesses.

Dell SMB Rating

More About Dell SMB

Recent Reviews for Dell SMB

• Aug 25, 2015
    Great products, great service, great price. Ergonomical and efficient. Purchasing this for my son to have an educational tool and a jump start in school.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Discount coupons did not work correctly at checkout. I ended up making 2 orders so that I could receive the discount on more than one item.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I tried to place an order for two items, both of which qualified for a 10% discount. However, at checkout, discount was only applied to my first item. I tried repeatedly to add the discount code again, but it would not accept. Therefore, I deleted the second item and placed my order. I then proceeded to place a second order so that I would receive the 10% off the second item. This wasted my time and resulted in two shipments, costing Dell additional packing/shipping charges.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Need more computer components. If you sell Alienware desktops, you need to also sell aftermarket parts.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Dell is very good site to purchase Electronics and laptops.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    It was great to have a deal on dell.
    dependable, easy to use.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    was very happy all the info i needed was there no trouble ordering very pleased
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Excellent first time experience!!
  • Aug 24, 2015
    I tried 3 times to place order. I kept getting a timed out error due to inactivity and no clear indication of what problem was or how to fix it. Finally, I successfully placed order. Online chat was no help.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Easy, fast and convenient.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    I've always had excellent experience with Dell.com and their products.
  • Aug 14, 2015
    It's sickening how I use a gift card, and suddnely I'm a second rate customer. I have both a $50 and $25 gift card (not a temporary promo code), and it's impossible for me to use both at the same time on the website. I spent collectively over an hour and a half on the phone and via twitter support to attempt to combine the two cards into a single one (as suggested via the Dell website). Ultimately, I gave up on this and just used one $50 gift card. Imagine my surprise when I was them prohibited from using paypal to pay for the remainder of the balance, that I was forced to use a credit/debit card instead of Paypal or any other means. It's surprising how in 2015, using a gift card is going to inherently limit my purchasing choices. The saddest part about this whole ordeal is that if I could've used all $75 of my gift cards, I would've spent even more out of pocket to get a larger SSD. If this kind of behavior that Dell exhibits to buyers that use a gift card, then the merchant should strongly consider discontinuing their gift card support. I should not be a second rate customer because I already pledged some money to Dell directly in anticipation of future purchases.
    Aug 24, 2015
    My prior comments regarding gift cards still stand - the fact that using a gift card disqualifies you from a number of purchasing abilities, plus no clear directive on how to actually merge/consolidate gift cards. The only additional note I would like to add is that the product page did not mention that the Samsung 850 EVO SSD does not come with a SATA cable. It's par for the course from HDD/SDD manufacturers, but it might be worth adding that note onto the product page for purchases.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    Aug 24, 2015
    I had a problem with two VSB ports and called customer no service. I was bounced around from person to person and kept on hold for over a hour. Then I was hung up on. I called back to a lady named Maria who was very nice. I told her my problems with customer no service and my computer. I told her I wanted my money back. She agreed and was going to send me an email l with directions on how to return the computer. As of this date I have not received the email. Thanks Jan Jernigan 770_434_6784
  • Aug 12, 2015
    it was more simpler then I expected
  • Aug 10, 2015
    easy online check out
    Aug 24, 2015
    it was easy shopping on Dell website
  • Aug 6, 2015
    We have had Dell computers for many years.... We like them! We have 3 at the moment and mine is having problems.
    Aug 23, 2015
  • Jul 25, 2015
    your hlp people are usless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Aug 25, 2015
  • Jul 15, 2015
    I was looking for venue 10 210-adtu tablet android for myself, since we ordered 15 for my class. Took some time to search for this tablet. The first hit was on the windows version of the tablet. Tookl some time to logon to my account and get the saved cart items. Really could not determine how the dell rewards systems work with 10 cents deduction from the order amount, but not exactly the consequences of making this choice. Went on the chat system, was 19th in line, took 45 minutes for someone to answer my questions. By that time, my session timed out and I could not get back to the cart. Took some time to get to the cart and re-do the entire sequence of checking-out. It was completed after a bit. I realize that this is a small order -- one tablet and $328, but I would have thought the site would flow more easier. Compared to Amazon, this site (Dell) is inadequate.