Dell SMB Reviews

Dell SMB Ratings and User Reviews. Dell SMB is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 425 reviews.
Dell offers a very wide selection of high quality computers, notebooks, servers, peripherals and accessories for small businesses.

Dell SMB Rating

More About Dell SMB

Recent Reviews for Dell SMB

• Oct 29, 2015
    very easy to navigate
  • Oct 28, 2015
    I did not have any problems
  • Oct 28, 2015
    Site seems to be too confusing. When I save something in my cart and then come back to it there are different prices. Didn't really want to get a TV with my laptop but it kept coming back at $949 without the TV or $999 with the TV. Now when I get order acknowledgement, it shows the laptop to be $849 and the TV $200!!! I'd really like to return the TV.
  • Oct 28, 2015
    Generally a good site. I used a chat session and got information which conflicted with what I ended up ordering. (I was told in the chat that the computer I ordered was not available with a solid state hard drive but the site allowed me to order it with one.
  • Oct 27, 2015
    I ordered 2 items. After my order began shipping, I was notified that one item was discontinued, I was not charged for it and I would not be receiving it. I would have liked to have know this sooner or the item should not have been made available in the first place.
    just very pleased
  • Oct 26, 2015
    Whenever I reorder ink cartridges, it's like starting over. There should be a function that allows one to easily "reorder" any and all items from a previous purchase. I always have to find the item number and plug it in for the right ink cartridge to pop up. I order coffee, for example, for Zabar's in Manhattan. All one does is pull up previous orders and click to reorder everyone in that order. Once all that appears, you can modify the quantity if you wish, but at least you don't have to start from square one each time you order. Just something to think about.
  • Oct 26, 2015
    I researched many companies for a new computer, Dell was the best!!
  • Oct 25, 2015
    This order has already been cancelled
  • Oct 24, 2015
    I hate Dell and their computers. The customer service is atrocious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has taken me three days to resolve a simple problem with them.
  • Oct 22, 2015
    despite having fios 100/100 iinternet, your site is slow and it is difficult to pick or change options because the site operates too slowly. I also thiought I had a 10% coupon but your site never offered me a chanse to enter the code-that is unacceptable
    Oct 29, 2015
    Your online order site was less than acceptable! if i had seen pictures of what i ordered (wireless mouse,keyboard and speaker, i would not have ordered from dell but from someone else. those item were unacceptable. Your site itself was one of the worst that I have seen. Finding what i wanted or what was available was poor. Maybe Apple after 25 years is necessary!
  • Oct 20, 2015
    The only issue I had was when I tried to revise my order, it was not clear how to do that.
    Oct 27, 2015
  • Oct 20, 2015
    Oct 28, 2015
    very easy to order and use the web site. We were happy with the quick delivery times
  • Oct 19, 2015
    Oct 26, 2015
    Fast delivery, great products
  • Oct 18, 2015
    Oct 25, 2015
    I have had No problems with Dell Its me LOL I need to read more before I order something.
  • Oct 14, 2015
    dell always help me out stay on the phone with until my problem is resolve and work on my computer, and call me back when finish they make sure problem is done for you that's my i like dell workers are very nice and polite.
    Oct 26, 2015
    everything i get is on time
  • Oct 11, 2015
    I have always had a good expereience with Dell products and services.
    Oct 27, 2015
  • Oct 9, 2015
    Oct 25, 2015
    pressed with selections.I was hoping to buy a combo of a tablet and laptop but was not i