Dell.com Reviews

08/02/2015
Dell.com Ratings and User Reviews. Dell.com is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 492 reviews. Last rated on 08/02/2015.
Dell computers for the home and home office.

Dell.com Rating

More About Dell.com

Recent Reviews for Dell.com

• Aug 2, 2015
    I have not ordered Dell ink in over 3 years, due to it being more expensive. I also have two HP printers in which I can purchase less expensive ink. (I teach: one is at school & the other connected to my laptop) I am compelled to purchase Dell ink at his time because my daughter and son-in-law got a new computer and gave their old desktop computer to me. It would not allow me to use my HP ink, but requested Dell ink. If the expenses run too high, I may be upgrading to another HP. (Thank you for the coupon of $2.70)
  • Aug 2, 2015
    I wanted to use a discount advertised on the website but when it came time to check out I could not find a place to enter the discount code. I used the chat for help but I was going to have to re-enter everything, so I just said forget it.
    Extremely happy with Dell printer 525W
    Great company, good service
  • Aug 2, 2015
    I never new where i was in the picking add-ons/adding to my charges process. Couldn't go back a lot of the time (as in: deleting a previous selection in favor of a new one). Also, I kept feeling I was going to lose out on an instant coupon/savings by simply missing it.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    Love all of my Dell computers,,,still using my original laptop purchased in 1999.....along with 5 others...no problems with any of them. Wonderful customer service and tech support. Will only purchase from Dell
  • Aug 2, 2015
    I own Dell desktop computer and printer and must order ink from Dell. Both the web site and phone tech support are awful and the reason that my next computer will NOT be a Dell. It took half an hour to do what should have taken five minutes.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    It is very difficult find the products colour and you cant see the product colour when you select particular colour option.You dont have options to select the product colour(in my case).I mostly buy Amazon and Lenovo those are very easy to buy products(that is my feeling).
    HOW DO I USE MY COUPONS! Could of save me 20 dollars
    Nice site ..Great offfer
  • Aug 1, 2015
    The linkage between Dell.com and Dell Advantage Program is confusing. At one time, I had two different logins. Now, I'm not sure whether they are the same login or not. With my latest purchase, I'm not even sure that I placed the order in such a way the I will get my Dell Advantage awards. Please note: I am a Dell employee and I want to see Dell succeed. But honestly, if I were not a Dell employee, I do not think I would buy from Dell.com. The purchase and checkout process seems like it is harder than it needs to be. Some suggestions: 1. Make the checkout experience easier. Amazon.com is a great example. 2. For the coupon codes, add a "Click to Add to cart" feature. Another only merchant recently added this feature. This saves the customer from having to cut and paste the coupon code.
    good purchase experience
  • Aug 1, 2015
    I really like shopping at dell.com. it is fast and easy...
  • Aug 1, 2015
    I trust Dell not only for their products and competitive prices, but for their 5 star service as well.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    I have no special comments at this time.
    Love my DELLS
  • Aug 1, 2015
    I have shopped at Dell for many years and have always been satisfied.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    I was a liitle confused about your coupon which you offered (8$4T4X5Q4435VN) but there was no place on the order form to enter the code and save the advertised 10%. Is that normal??
    Aug 2, 2015
    I am currently on vacation. I'm fairly "certain" the order has arrived but the Post Office is holding our mail until our return on Aug 11th. As to my chat and phone sessions with Dell techs (in some far eastern country) they were always curtious and as helpful as they could be.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    Aug 2, 2015
    I have beena Dell client for more than 10 years and I am very satisfied with their products.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    Dell is a very renowed company on Personal computers and Laptops. I am using Dell Laptop and Desktop for a long time.
    Very good