Dell.com Reviews

08/29/2015
Dell.com Ratings and User Reviews. Dell.com is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 555 reviews.
Dell computers for the home and home office.

Dell.com Rating

More About Dell.com

Recent Reviews for Dell.com

• Aug 27, 2015
    I like Dell's products so I always purchase special units from Dell. I find them to be durable, less problematic.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Very confusing regarding dell advantage account and collecting rewards, did not realize I had to add this to my order at checkout! I tried explaining to a support agent that my discounts weren't showing up and they could not help either... I finally figured it out. I am very computer savvy and normally have no trouble placing online orders!
  • Aug 27, 2015
    The checkout process kicked me out and emptied the items that I had in the cart. It happened when I tried to add a billing address that was different from my shipping address. Then I had to re add my items and go through checkout again.
    Keep up the good work.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    All of my previous Dell purchases have been good.
    have a desk and like it
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Selecting either home or business. My current purchase of $97 when selecting business wanted to pick up my previous purchase of over $1700. There is no fix other than logging out and selecting the "home" option to purchase so dell would no pick up my previous order and try to charge me for it
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Dell on line is simple and very easy to use. I like the products
    make a good computer
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I found site difficult to use. It needs to be clenaned up.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I've always used Dell and trust it.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I like the products, service and prices
  • Aug 27, 2015
    checking out was no fun. trying to edit my shopping cart sucked. Do like your products, still have my old xps 400 alive and well {little slow with windows 7. need more memory, is that possible.}
  • Aug 27, 2015
    the most trusted company!
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Aug 28, 2015
    The price of the computer was great, and I got even more than I thought I would be able to afford. I was also very happy to be able to add the extended warranty and damage replacement while still staying under budget.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    waiting to receive this printer to see how it preforms. have been verify satisfied with all Dell products up to this point
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Good price, good variety of products.
    thanks
  • Aug 6, 2015
    Has always been great to work with, and have great products.
    Aug 28, 2015
    This is the 3rd time buying a Dell. I've always been happy with the service, product and promptness.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    Aug 27, 2015
    Laptop was messed up when I received it. It did not work had to have another one made
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Aug 27, 2015
    As usual quality transaction and products!