Dell.com Reviews

12/24/2014
Dell.com Ratings and User Reviews. Dell.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 824 reviews.
Dell computers for the home and home office.

Dell.com Rating

More About Dell.com

Recent Reviews for Dell.com

• Dec 23, 2014
    good experience so far
  • Dec 23, 2014
    We have purchased no less than four computers from Dell over the past 30 years. They are the best of all the computers we have owned. I am typing this comment on a non-Dell laptop and I only wish I had purchased a Dell laptop in lieu of this laptop.
  • Dec 22, 2014
    Very easy to place order. Pleased with discounts offered on my purchase.
  • Dec 22, 2014
    Overall a fantastic, smooth experience for a well priced item.
  • Dec 22, 2014
    We will see how this plays out. Having a great price is something everyone want's and deserves, however it's when your item/s have an issue, that you get the opportunity, to see how a company will respond back, (Dell) that makes a company stand out from the rest.
  • Dec 22, 2014
    Most difficult on-line purchasing site I've ever used
  • Dec 22, 2014
    I can trust Dell to provide secure and safe site to order merchandise on with great pricing.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I have shopped with Dell before and I love their customer service.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    check out was frustrating. It wouldn't work and so I deleted an item and then the duel payment option started working...
  • Dec 21, 2014
    It would be more convienent if all the little coupons were just taken off the price to begin with its kind of a hassle to have to search for all the little extras.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    It's always easy and fast to purchase Dell products online. I never have to hunt or wonder if I'm selecting the correct item for my printer...the descriptions are very clear and well organized. I always charge items to my Dell Preferred account and it's never been a problem...but this time it asked for my information twice after being unable to locate my account the first time I entered my info....but I'd rather have it done correctly, so no complaints from me on that! Great company, Dell!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Great products and a wonderful support system for purchases
    Great company
  • Dec 13, 2014
    I've done a lot of business with Dell over the last ten years. With only one exception, I've always been completely satisfied. Quality products, excellent service and warranties, prompt delivery.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Always liked and bought Dell and Non-Dell products through Dell. Reasonable prices and easy financing.
    Dec 21, 2014
    I lost the dongle to the previous Dell mouse. I ordered the exact same mouse from Dell.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Dec 21, 2014
    the way dell ship the product was unsat. took seven days for delivery, went from brown box to local postoffice
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Dec 22, 2014
    The purchase and delivery of the product was excellent. Its been over 5yrs since our last Dell purchase and I was somewhat disappointed in the fact that there was no product set up info with the computer. You are basically left to plug it in and go from there. Unfortunately i was planning on using my TV as a monitor and it was blank. Luckily I had an old Monitor that I was able to plug in and go. HDMI connection to the TV gave nothing so i ended up purchasing a longer VGA cable.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    My 7 year old Dell XPS is still working well but programs are dated and will continue to use as a back up.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    I was looking for a computer as a gift for a family member. I've had good experience with Dell Products & think this computer will be a good choice for the recipient.
    Dec 22, 2014
    I've always received the products ordered within the time frame shown by the website. I really appreciate the ability to check and track the order.
  • Nov 16, 2014
    buying Dell for many years,,, very satisfied