Dell.com Reviews

03/29/2015
Dell.com Ratings and User Reviews. Dell.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 625 reviews.
Dell computers for the home and home office.

Dell.com Rating

More About Dell.com

Recent Reviews for Dell.com

• Mar 22, 2015
    I love this site, I found exactly what I needed with a simple search.
  • Mar 22, 2015
    I have been purchasing Dell products since I started using computers.
  • Mar 22, 2015
    Dell has good range of products online with really great offers , I got 10% discount and might receive a gift card. I really liked the site. I have been buying laptops for my family from Dell stores previously, this was my first online transaction with Dell.com. Thank you
  • Mar 22, 2015
    Though a bit expensive, Dell's quality is worth it. We have previously purchased other Inspiron series laptops, and they have proven quite reliable and dependable.
  • Mar 22, 2015
    A little frustrating during the purchase process as the difference between a Dell Preferred Account (DPA) and Dell Business Account were unclear. I regularly receive the Dell SB catalog and mistook it for the DPA catalog. I do not have a business account so during checkout, I continued to try and process my order using the catalogs coupon code but could not use my DPA credit account to purchase. I have been trying to figure out what was the problem for the last couple of days. Contacted "Chat" during the research phase of this process and while trying to process the purchase, they said they would call me back in 5-15 minutes. After an hour of waiting I had to go to an appointment so not really sure if that communication ever happened (ref. Chat session 68499523). All in all, I am a little tired of all the effort in purchasing the item when this should have only taken 10 minutes, max!
    Solid product. Current Dell laptop lasted 9 years
    I have been 95% satisfied with Dell products
  • Mar 22, 2015
    I have always been very satisfied with my purchases from Dell. I love being able to purchase and have up to a year to pay it off without interest. I wouldn't buy from anyone else.
  • Mar 21, 2015
    site was somewhat difficult to navigate, hard to compare across types of laptops - alienware section
  • Mar 21, 2015
    You people ROCK , you always do just what you promise and that in my book means a lot Thank You Dell
  • Mar 21, 2015
    Shopping experience is good at dell. Although Dell Advantage members should get automatically added in the checkout instead of being an option
  • Mar 21, 2015
    coupons for accessories would be nice
  • Mar 20, 2015
    One big botched order that makes me doubt I'll use dell.com again. Ordered a PC, touch monitor, and tablet on 2/6/15. Received an email on 2/9 (next business day) stating that the PC was not available and the order has been cancelled. Although ordered at the same time, each item is actually on a separate order number and the monitor and tablet are sent anyway. No problem, I was able to order another PC on 2/10. The box for the monitor arrives seven days later but I open it and find a PC in it. Hoped it was the original PC I wanted but it was not. Reported the incorrect order online to Dell.com asking them to send a return label for the PC and send the monitor that I had originally ordered. They emailed the return label quickly but the monitor never came. Finally after a few more emails, an order for the monitor was re-entered on 3/4 and it finally arrived on 3/10. It was missing half of the electric cord. Emailed again and the cord arrived 3/12. I sent an email to customer service expressing my displeasure that it has taken over a month to complete this order and asked if they could offer something to compensate for the time and trouble I had experienced. They emailed back that they could offer a $40 refund. I said thank you. At least it was something. I then get an email stating that because the order was more than 30 days old, they could not give the refund but could offer a $50 coupon off my next purchase made within 90 days. I emailed back expressing my further disappointment and stated that I would prefer the $40 but would accept a $100 coupon instead. They emailed back an offer of $25 cash and a $75 coupon. Deal. At least I will get some cash to help pay for the A to B USB cable that I had not realized was also missing from the monitor. I am tired of emailing dell.com. By the way, the tablet arrived on 2/16 just ten days after the order date. It came with all its accessories and cords.
  • Mar 20, 2015
    Promo gift card order - confused about how to use it. Has a PIN# but the web site does not indicate that Pin is also the security code field.
  • Mar 20, 2015
    Dell does not allow me to have a different shipment address which totally frustrated me!! The billing and shipping address have to match which makes no sense. Why have 2 seperate fields if you can't change them!!??
  • Mar 20, 2015
    I had trouble ordering I couldn't cancel the warranty
  • Mar 10, 2015
    This is my first attempt to order supplies (ink cartridges) from Dell. I found the order forms to be a bit cumbersome for a first-time user. I do not expect any difficulties on subsequent orders.
    Mar 20, 2015
  • Mar 9, 2015
    I was a HP customer for may years until I started seeing the Dell products my friends and co-workers were acquiring. The quality of the products and the commitment of the employees has changed my behavior so radically, I look to Dell first for all my electronic needs.
  • Mar 4, 2015
    I like Dell I fell they offer a good product at a reasonable price. Dell always seems ready to assist or resolve any issues which may arise. That is why I always come back for my computer needs.
    Mar 21, 2015
    Never recived any tracking information for computer shipping. It just arrived at the door. I contacted Dell using email request and after nearly two weeks I am still waiting for a response. I have always used Dell in the past. but this purchase has made me question my loyality to Dell. Also, the lack of any materal concerning the operation new items operation other than a quick start guide. After that you are on your own to figure it out. Disappointing.
  • Mar 4, 2015
    I liked the product I was purchasing ( Dell inspiron 15 7000 series touch ), but it did not allow me to customize hdd, I needed ssd. If it could have, that would have been great.
    Mar 21, 2015
    Called twice dell about gift card of 5% on purchase but never received it. Dell support told it will be delivered in 2 weeks but no email yet. Please look into this