Dell.com Reviews

08/31/2015
Dell.com Ratings and User Reviews. Dell.com is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 556 reviews. Last rated on 08/31/2015.
Dell computers for the home and home office.
Circle of Excellence - Dell.com

2003 Winner

Dell.com Rating

More About Dell.com

Recent Reviews for Dell.com

• Aug 31, 2015
    i like Dell, recently i purchased a Dell laptop, i liked it.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Worst website UX. Confusing. Refreshes when you're in the middle of the page and you change a drop down response. Sent me to another page to update an address without providing a way back. Just terrible. Look and feel reminiscent of website circa 1998. Worst buying experience online. If I didn't have an egift card, I wouldn't shop here. Hire a new ecommerce product manager.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    navigating in the site to make the purchase and edit the shopping cart is cumbersome
    Transaction was all good
  • Aug 31, 2015
    the information about the daily deal was hard to find in the product page
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I have been a Dell customer for 15+ years,would not switch.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Dell is a wonderful friend, many people like me appreciate everything from it.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I had a $50 off coupon in my cart and when I switched from my tablet to my PC so I could view the page better, the cart was not saved even though I saved it When I logged back in on my PC, the $50 off coupon was no longer there and the message came up that it was no longer available. Tried to contact customer service by chat and phone, and they are closed on Sundays. Not a happy shopper!
  • Aug 30, 2015
    There was a problem with I discount of $100 for the tablit I bought and there was no where to change it! I'm looking forward to receiving my laptop though.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Overall, it was a good experience but prices of some of the items are higher than other options in the market.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Dell products and Dell service has been very good to me for many years. Dell.com is simple enough for old people to use for all Dell products
  • Aug 30, 2015
    good company, good to work with.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    I've dealt with dell before and way completely satisfied. I still own the product after 9 years
  • Aug 29, 2015
    I have four Dell laptops and one Dell desktop computer as well as two Dell printers. I am a satisfied Dell customer.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Aug 31, 2015
    I am very satisfied with the product that I ordered. I am very unhappy with being on able to contact a human to talk to or place an order. I tried for over a week before reaching someone. I was then put on hold and ask if they could call me back. I did not receive the call therefore made my purchase online. As a result I lost my reward dollars
  • Aug 21, 2015
    I'm stuck with ordering these ink cartridges, because the printer bought in 2007 still works. I'm glad I can still get them, but I'm not happy that the cost increased from $93.57 to $124.56 since my last order. That's a 25% increase.
    Aug 31, 2015
    I'm glad the product was available. I'm not happy that the price has increased 25% since I last ordered it.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    I love Dell, but I wish that in the descriptions of computers/laptops it would say how many USB ports and if there is a SD card reader.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    could not seem to use Paypal & egiftcard together.
    Aug 30, 2015
    i bought a smart tv ,but have not had it long enough or had enough experience to determine if it will live up to my expectations .
  • Aug 9, 2015
    The site looks cluttered, too many options on the website, the photos need to be better and more enticing
    Aug 31, 2015
    website experience can be made a lot better
  • Aug 7, 2015
    For being a technolgy company, when ordering their website needs work.