Dell.com Reviews

07/24/2014
Dell.com Ratings and User Reviews. Dell.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 617 reviews. Last rated on 07/24/2014.
Dell computers for the home and home office.
Circle of Excellence - Dell.com

2003 Winner

Dell.com Rating

More About Dell.com

Recent Reviews for Dell.com

DELL HAS BEEN A TRUSTED COMPUTER COMPANY ON THE JOB AND HOME
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I have always been pleased with my purchases with Dell
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I shopped for best price and found it at Dell.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Wasn't satisfied with Dell phone customer service regarding clarification of this ink cartridge product. Difficult to understand the service person (accent)and then I was disconnected.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    The buying process was easy. I liked that I could customize my laptop.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I chatted with an operator who helped me with dimensions of computer screen.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    All was fine except when I found that I did not get something into my cart just before submitting order. I had a difficult time getting back in order to add the item. Could not locate any "edits" or "Change Order". Finally got back to point where I could access the shopping cart and then added the item. Maybe I missed something, but if not, should be easier to change at any point prior to submitting the order.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I have lived in Alaska since 1960 and I am really tired of DELL and other companies stating we have "non standard" addresses. We do not have mail delivery and must have a PO Box. My physical address is the mile marker of the road I live on and Fed Ex and UPS all have delivered to that for many years. Get someone with a brain to stop the insulting language in the sipping program. I have received many Dell products at this address for years!
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I go to dell for all of my computer and printer needs.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    It is too difficult to get back to the product selection to continue ordering.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I have purchase several Dell Computers for work and personal... Now I am buying them for grandchildren graduation gifts
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I have purchased two laptops over the past 10 yrs - this will be #3 - hope for the same success.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Great Company! We use only dell computers.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    So far a great experience!
  • Jul 22, 2014
    DELL HAS BEEN GREAT TO ORDER FROM BUT THE CHAT SERVICE LEAVE ALOT TO BE DESIRED. THEY CAN NOT FIND OR CONFRIM ORDERS OR WHAT IS IN AN ORDER. I HAD A QUESTIOON WETHER WHAT I ORDER WAS ON IT THEY COULD NOT FIND IT.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    quick and easy. No time to shop and shop, that's why I buy Dell online.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Customer service would be great if I were from New Dheli or Mumbai...But I'm in a foreign country from your customer service dept... so the language can get in the way. Also, they are really snappy when things go south for whatever reason...
  • Jul 15, 2014
    i purchased my computer and printer when my other one died!! I used Dell at my job and wanted the same for my home use.
    Jul 23, 2014
    i HAVE A DELL COMPUTER-PHOTO 964 PRINTER & I USED DELL EQUIPMENT WHEN I WORKED IN A BANK. I AM VERY SATISFIED WITH ALL MY EQUIPMENT!!
  • Jul 14, 2014
    I run a small custom build & repair computer shop. Dell computers are by far the easiest computers to to repair when they come into my shop. That is why when I decided to open up an account with a Prebuilt computer company it was Dell.
    Jul 22, 2014
  • Jul 7, 2014
    I did an online chat with one of their reps. She was helpful except she did not explain one thing to me in a manner that made sense. She just rephrased the term.
    Jul 22, 2014
    I received my order very fast! From order to delivery was 42 hours! Awesome!I did not ask for expedited shipping. I took advantage of the free shipping.