Dell.com Reviews

12/27/2014
Dell.com Ratings and User Reviews. Dell.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 816 reviews.
Dell computers for the home and home office.
Circle of Excellence - Dell.com

2003 Winner

Dell.com Rating

More About Dell.com

Recent Reviews for Dell.com

• Dec 21, 2014
    check out was frustrating. It wouldn't work and so I deleted an item and then the duel payment option started working...
  • Dec 21, 2014
    It would be more convienent if all the little coupons were just taken off the price to begin with its kind of a hassle to have to search for all the little extras.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    It's always easy and fast to purchase Dell products online. I never have to hunt or wonder if I'm selecting the correct item for my printer...the descriptions are very clear and well organized. I always charge items to my Dell Preferred account and it's never been a problem...but this time it asked for my information twice after being unable to locate my account the first time I entered my info....but I'd rather have it done correctly, so no complaints from me on that! Great company, Dell!
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I found this particular shopping experiences frustrating because I wanted to purchase this about twelve hours ago, just as your phone service closed. I could have used the help because my cart was showing a promotion for free 2 business day shipping, although when I selected it, it was charging me the full price. Now that I have come back to make the purchase, that glitch was fixed, but the tax charges "magically" increased for no apparent reason. It was $32 twelve hours ago, now it's over $37! Math does change over night...so I have no idea what was going on there. It would be nice if you either returned to 24-hour service (at least during busy times of year) and/or ensured that your website worked, as well as have more transparent calculations of charges. I have no idea why I was charged more tax now, but at least I finally have a computer coming to me. :/
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I have never had an unsatisfactory with Dell since I bought my first computer 10 years ago.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    I would like better processors in Laptop
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Your online ordering process was difficult and misleading.....although my children and I are still using Dell products my husband has switched to Apple.....he tried to convince to go apple. After that online ordering experience it is likely the next purchase will not require an convincing analogy from my spouse! I bought an Alien ware last year and had no where near the level of hassle through the ordering process....I found it to be very misleading.......to the point it would put Dell at quite the advantage to those less knowledgeable of the process. Seemed less than reputable!
  • Dec 20, 2014
    works fine sometimes and sometimes not
  • Dec 20, 2014
    The "Coupon discounts" are confusing. You send me a coupon card in the mail but I am unable to apply it to the purchase. You provide other discount code, non of whingh I can apply. Frustration.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    I've done a lot of business with Dell over the last ten years. With only one exception, I've always been completely satisfied. Quality products, excellent service and warranties, prompt delivery.
    Dec 21, 2014
    They were very helpful with some minor issues but were unable to succeed in transferring my photos from my old computer to the new one.
    Dec 21, 2014
    i ordered an external hard drive. good news, with a coupon and the holiday sale it only cost me $28. bad news, the external drive is defective. i'd return it in a second except the terms say I have to pay the shipping back to dell, and given that, and given that i used a coupon for a sig part of the cost, not worth my effort to even return it. i also bought a mouse from dell in a separate transaction. don't like it. all in all, i'll never buy accessories from dell again; amazon is 10 times easier to deal with re returns.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Always liked and bought Dell and Non-Dell products through Dell. Reasonable prices and easy financing.
    Dec 21, 2014
    I lost the dongle to the previous Dell mouse. I ordered the exact same mouse from Dell.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Dec 21, 2014
    the way dell ship the product was unsat. took seven days for delivery, went from brown box to local postoffice
  • Dec 8, 2014
    My 7 year old Dell XPS is still working well but programs are dated and will continue to use as a back up.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    this was an easy shopping experience, once my husband decided what he wanted by reading consumer reports beforehand!
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Dec 20, 2014
    No provision to recognize UEZ locales in NJ where sales tax is half of the standard 7%.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Such an easy website to navigate. Got exactly what I ordered. Very Impressed with Dell and their website. Keep up the great website and perfect products.
    Dec 21, 2014
    Ordered a Camera and would have liked it sooner, But the estimated delivery date is 01/19/15... :(