Dennis Kirk, Inc Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Dennis Kirk, Inc Reviews

11/17/2017
Dennis Kirk, Inc Ratings and User Reviews. Dennis Kirk, Inc is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 2890 reviews.
Dennis Kirk, Inc is a large dealer of aftermarket parts and accessories for Harley Davidson Motorcycles, Japanese Motorcycles, ATVs, Snowmobiles and Personal Watercraft.
Circle of Excellence - Dennis Kirk, Inc

2003 Winner

Dennis Kirk, Inc Rating

More About Dennis Kirk, Inc

Recent Reviews for Dennis Kirk, Inc

• Nov 14, 2017
    Your pictures suck. To many things not in stock ( all Kuryakyn Precision items). Great selection other than that and I love the next day shipping!
  • Oct 29, 2017
    Nov 14, 2017
    Item did not fit, too large.
  • Nov 14, 2017
    dennis kirk has always come thru for me , been using them for years
  • Nov 14, 2017
    Good prices and fast delivery
  • Nov 03, 2017
    Dennis Kirk offers a very nice selection of bike specific parts that are offered at an excellent price and also came with free shipping, I have just placed my first order but based on Dennis Kirk's detailed part description I am confident that the parts I ordered are going to work on my bike.
  • Nov 05, 2017
    The website was the most difficult to use (to find inner tubes for my Honda) that I have ever experienced. I gave up and ordered the tires without them. I guess I'll purchase them elsewhere.
    Nov 14, 2017
    The website search function is absolutely dismal. I couldn't even find rim bands or tubes to go with my new tires. You guys need to fix your website, PRONTO
  • Nov 14, 2017
    good item price...shipping rate too high...
  • Nov 14, 2017
    Clutch on my HDRK is getting harder for me to pull with arthritis.Hoping this helps.
  • Nov 14, 2017
    the right products at the best price
  • Nov 14, 2017
    Easy shopping and checkout. Was not able to readily access information on any other bore sizes available for future reference. Shopping here was easy, easy, easy.
    Good site.
  • Nov 14, 2017
    What I see it is one of the top places to order motorcycle gear and accessories very happy with it I will probably be coming back soon for more items to fill my inventory of motorcycle apparel
    Great site
  • Nov 14, 2017
    Overall great website. I had some difficulty with ordering of IRC tubes which should have been easier to find by typing in size. Called regarding shipping of tires and it was explained that UPS charged 5.00 tire- maybe could have notation that free shipping unavailable with this purchase type. Courteous saleslady on other end of line.
  • Nov 07, 2017
    the best service I have ever had supper ordering system amazing parts
  • Nov 14, 2017
    Good selection except for my exact fit. I will have to cut it apart and weld studs or drill a lot of holes. Still - it was the best choice.
  • Nov 14, 2017
    I was pleased to find the product I wanted in stock and on sale! And pleased with the shipping estimate.
  • Nov 14, 2017
    Really great website. Found what I was looking for and purchased it.
  • Oct 29, 2017
    Am glad i found this website great price on the item i was looking for all other places the price was why to high. For a first time rider is great to find good deals.
    Nov 14, 2017
    I love the product cant wait to buy more i need riding sneakers that's my next item.
  • Nov 03, 2017
    Nov 14, 2017
    Love the Helmit i will be purchasing item from ur real soon