Dennis Kirk, Inc Reviews

05/05/2015
Dennis Kirk, Inc Ratings and User Reviews. Dennis Kirk, Inc is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 2810 reviews.
Dennis Kirk, Inc is a large dealer of aftermarket parts and accessories for Harley Davidson Motorcycles, Japanese Motorcycles, ATVs, Snowmobiles and Personal Watercraft.
Circle of Excellence - Dennis Kirk, Inc

2003 Winner

Dennis Kirk, Inc Rating

More About Dennis Kirk, Inc

Recent Reviews for Dennis Kirk, Inc

• May 3, 2015
    the company is great to buy from. always been great about returns and dealing with with any problems ive had
  • May 3, 2015
    Awesome Company and great online site to do business!
  • May 3, 2015
    Always have been very satisfied with anything Ive ever bought from Dennis Kirk.
  • May 3, 2015
    My friend who referred me to Dennis Kirk said the shipping was free with an order over $100 but that didn't seem to be the case since they charged me shipping. In happy about that actually.
    Nice buying experience
  • May 3, 2015
    Ordered numerous items from the site for my dirt bike in the past. This purchase was made for my Harley Road King in preparation for the MB Spring Bike Rally! I've been wanting some new pipes for a while now and the wife finally gave the okay. Glad of the free shipping offer.
    all is well
  • May 3, 2015
    who ever tried to take my order over the phone on sunday could not find it and did not give a shit
  • May 3, 2015
    all of my orders have been handled very well, no complaints
    more search options
  • May 3, 2015
    Checkout was easy to follow
  • May 3, 2015
    Always very get what I wanted very pleased with speed & service even on returns if needd for exchange or refund .. always good service
  • May 3, 2015
    I have ordered parts and accesories for ATV's and Motorcycles from Dennis Kirk for many years. I am always impressed by the super fast delivery and quality of products.
  • May 3, 2015
    Today I Could not find a replacement (mustang or corbin style) seat for my old 2000 Kawasaki Vulcan 750. Yet, Corbin (and others) does list a seat for this old bike. -But I can't get one thru Dennis Kirk? Why?
  • Apr 28, 2015
    they meet and exceed all my expectations
    May 3, 2015
    Great experience. Amazingly fast delivery. Will definitely order from Dennis Kirk again!
  • Apr 26, 2015
    website was easy to use. order process was easy
  • Apr 25, 2015
    Good time at your booth during IMS. Used the $5 gift card I won there.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Made tire selection for my 2002 Victory TC easy. Just wish they had tubeless and tube tires marked a little clearer.