Design Furnishings Reviews

01/19/2017
Design Furnishings Ratings and User Reviews. Design Furnishings is rated 7.7 out of 10 from 43 reviews. Last rated on 01/19/2017.

Design Furnishings Rating

More About Design Furnishings

Recent Reviews for Design Furnishings

• Jan 19, 2017
    In searching for new outdoor furniture on the internet. I was pleased when I located your website. Your site offered color options and numerous packages that sparked my interest. My only negative comment is I wish I had the option to select the basic cushion color of gray instead of the standard beige. Nice perk is the 2 for 1 slip cover option which we selected Aruba.
  • Jan 7, 2017
    I hope the furniture is as good as it looks or better.
  • Jan 4, 2017
    Easy to navigate
  • Jan 2, 2017
    we have not received the product but our daughter received hers and loved it! looking forward to see if this fits our needs. The ordering and selection were easy to follow-even for old timers like us!
  • Jan 1, 2017
    Nice looking selection and price.
  • Dec 11, 2016
    Dec 29, 2016
    1st I'd like to say that as soon as I made my order I received a personal email from your customer service dept asking me to call them. I easily was connected to this dept. and a very professional & polite person explained the delivery process and what I should expect. I was very impressed! The delivery of furniture happened much faster than expected. The quality of the product is great and installation was simple. I was able to put everything together in under an hour by myself. There was one issue, a piece of one of the legs broke off during shipping. I called and had the replacement piece within a few days. Claims & customer service are excellent! I will definitely order future products and send recommendations your way. Great experience overall.
  • Dec 9, 2016
    It was difficult to register as a new customer so I had to register as a guest.
  • Dec 7, 2016
    There was a great selection to choose from. Looking forward to receiving set!
    Dec 16, 2016
    I love the set except one couch tilts backward even after adjusting buttons on legs. Contacted claims department and they for right back to me...I am hoping for some compensation.
  • Dec 5, 2016
    Dec 21, 2016
    I was more than disappointed with the company you choose to deliver my furniture. He tried backing into my driveway and missed it by 10 foot. He got stuck and tore up my front yard. There are 2-3 ft ruts. He took furniture out in the road and allowed my wife and daughter to drag from the road to our garage. Happy with the product, but damaged front yard and wife drug from road while he waited for toll truck. Picture available it needed.
  • Dec 5, 2016
    I have absolutely LOVED every experience I have had with Design Furnishings. I purchased 6 bar stools from them 1 1/2 years ago, then an entire seating set last month, and now some odds and ends that we need. This company has been an absolute pleasure to deal with. Each order presented a small challenge or two and the staff handled each one with the utmost professionalism and made the challenges minimal. I can't same the same with other companies I've purchase with online in the past. I HIGHLY recommend due to the quality of the furniture and the professionalism of the staff.
  • Dec 2, 2016
    Dec 24, 2016
    WE had a problem with delivery and two of the aruba covers had stitching issues preventing them from zipping up
  • Nov 25, 2016
    I wish that the clips had been included when I purchased my conversational seating. Without the clips the furniture moves. Knowing this the seller should have included the clips, at no charge. Thank you
  • Nov 15, 2016
    Dec 1, 2016
    Excellent product and all arrived well packaged and no damage.
  • Nov 15, 2016
    Dec 8, 2016
    3 weeks +one day seemed like a long time from time of order to delivery. Tracking site was terrible. Never had the correct information.
  • Nov 13, 2016
    they are great.
    Dec 10, 2016
  • Nov 10, 2016
    Best prices online with great customer service
    Dec 8, 2016
  • Nov 10, 2016
    Tried to check out with pillows priced at 20 each but then price was moved to 2 for 48.
    Nov 30, 2016
  • Nov 9, 2016
    Great shopping experience. Site was easy to navigate and well organized.
    Dec 1, 2016
  • Nov 9, 2016
    Nov 25, 2016
    This company is garbage. Too many negative things to say. Too long to type them. Yelp is accurate. This company sucks.
  • Nov 6, 2016
    Nov 29, 2016
    The delivery was remarkably fast and appreciated the personal interaction with customer service when finalizing the order.