Design Toscano Reviews

11/21/2014
Design Toscano Ratings and User Reviews. Design Toscano is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 962 reviews. Last rated on 11/21/2014.
Look to Toscano to help make your garden as distinctive as the rest of your home.

Design Toscano Rating

More About Design Toscano

Recent Reviews for Design Toscano

• Nov 21, 2014
    i've bought from and enjoyed toscano goods for many years,this is my first on-line buy though.the variety of items i find with them is second to noone,no matter the trends ,i have always found something to like at toscano,often to my surprise and delight....what good taste.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    I love the designs of the furniture pieces
  • Nov 21, 2014
    I have been ordering from Toscano for many years but am not happy that most products have switched to resin, the products do not hold up to outdoor conditions. I'd rather pay more for better quality such as the older products that used fiberglass, stone, or metal.
    Love your products!
  • Nov 21, 2014
    I have order from you 3 times in just 2 week. I really like toscano. Thank You Robin
    Interesting & unique products
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Great items, but wish you had more classical and less funky/whimsical stuff (zombies etc.).
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Very nice website with good discount
    Love the products
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Beautiful statement art pieces reasonable prices.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Glad to see a sale! Would love shipping to be free as well!
  • Nov 21, 2014
    I have ordered a giraffe statue as a gift and now I just ordered the other one Gigi can't wait for my daughter on Christmas
  • Nov 21, 2014
    shopping on this web site is great
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Bueno espero q cuando me lleguen los articulos sean lo q se obserba en el sitio web
    Great Store and I like Catalogs you send
  • Nov 11, 2014
    This is my first experience with Toscano and I haven't received the merchandise yet therefore I have nothing to base a judgment on the product.
    Nov 21, 2014
    I ordered from TOSCANO because I thought the dogs looked very real and the price was very good as well as the quality of the product.
  • Nov 11, 2014
    I love the variety of products offered. I have ordered items before and have been very happy with the whole experience.
  • Nov 10, 2014
    Very Satisfied Customer.
  • Nov 6, 2014
    Has a large selection of statues at varies price ranges, was able to shop for the size and price range I was interested in.
    Nov 21, 2014
    Item came in under the stated shipping time, Nice! Was really looking for a larger size, this statue is great for indoors but I think it is too small for outdoors.
  • Nov 4, 2014
    I enjoy the catalog every time it comes to our house. We order online from Toscano for gifts and decorative items, and have found them to be better priced than the competitors. Thanks for the shopping fun!
    Nov 21, 2014
    We like many items at Design Toscano and their prices usually beat the competition!