Design Toscano Reviews

08/29/2016
Design Toscano Ratings and User Reviews. Design Toscano is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 809 reviews. Last rated on 08/29/2016.
Look to Toscano to help make your garden as distinctive as the rest of your home.
Circle of Excellence - Design Toscano

2015 Winner

Design Toscano Rating

More About Design Toscano

Recent Reviews for Design Toscano

• Aug 29, 2016
    Thank you prior excellent service and quality products
  • Aug 29, 2016
    Great selection of items not found elsewhere. Prices are reasonable.
  • Aug 29, 2016
    I absolutely LOVE your business -- I've re-decorated my house and it's all with Design Toscano
    Promotion would not register ( laborday16. 20 % off). : - (
  • Aug 29, 2016
    Discount coupon VERY misleading, I almost cancelled order when I discovered it was for SALE items only.
  • Aug 29, 2016
    thanks to ship in canada
  • Aug 29, 2016
    I find the choice on the website excellent. The products are varied and for the most part are priced good.
    NONE AT THIS TIME
  • Aug 28, 2016
    Great products and prices.
  • Aug 28, 2016
    I am looking forward to getting my items. There were several more that I wanted to purchase, but chose to wait and see if this first group lives up to the pics. I found this site when I was looking at Lowe's online Halloween decorations and like their stuff. So I looked to see if they had a website and have spent all day looking through it.
  • Aug 28, 2016
    Love our stuff,it's the only place I can find things ike
  • Aug 27, 2016
    VERY NICE PRODUCTS !
  • Aug 27, 2016
    Have been enjoying catalog and products for years.
  • Aug 20, 2016
    "Love this place" If I have money i gonna buy everything about dragon!🐉
    Aug 29, 2016
    Love it ! ❤️👍
  • Aug 20, 2016
    i would love to see more of your statue products in stone or metal (something other than resin) because you have very pretty figurines and artwork.
    Aug 29, 2016
  • Aug 19, 2016
    Aug 28, 2016
    Everything about the service was good, but the statue I got was damaged upon arrival. They took care of it quickly and that I am happy about. The only thing I wish were different was the face on the large version of the Venus I got. It is a little on the modern style for facial features particularly the nose. Wish it were more like the small version.
    Aug 28, 2016
    One of the items received was broken in half inside the box. I called immediately but the rep told me that he couldn't handle the problem and that we must WAIT for another rep to call us back 3-4 days after I called? Not acceptable. We took pictures of the broken item still inside the packaging. They should have issued us a return label and sent a replacement immediately but that did not happen. We are still waiting for a phonecall back? We spent over $300 so surely something could have been done immediately.
  • Aug 17, 2016
    always seem to find what we want
    Aug 27, 2016
    great stuff
    Aug 28, 2016
    I was amazed at a how fast my order arrived! It was gift and she was also notified a pkg was coming and delivery time. It was fragile ad the package was high quality. Thanks!!!
  • Aug 16, 2016
    I use to live in Illinois and went to the Chicago store. Always found neat items for the house and yard. Most we brought with us to Ca.
    Aug 28, 2016
    I use to go to the Chicago area store when I lived in Illinois. So when I wanted to purchase something I knew what the quality would be great as all the things I have purchased in the past from them. A great Company with such unusual things to offer us that like that.