Designer Home Surplus Reviews

Designer Home Surplus Ratings and User Reviews. Designer Home Surplus does not have enough recent reviews to provide current overall scores. Last rated on 08/27/2015.

Recent Reviews for Designer Home Surplus

• Aug 27, 2015
    Great sales person
  • Aug 26, 2015
    John Miller from DHS was extremely helpful and informative and help me make informed decisions about my purchase.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Pete and Tim ware very helpful in finding me a great fridge at a very good price. I am glad I have found this outlet for my future purchases. A+ experience.
  • Jul 13, 2015
    I had a good experience. I look forward to receiving my most recent purchase.
  • Jul 10, 2015
    Friendly sales people who are willing to work with you and find items to suit your needs and budget.
  • Jul 7, 2015
    Emory was very helpful. He knows his appliances! It was a pleasure doing business with him.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Bill Eccles provided awesome customer service over the phone. He was very patient and friendly, and he answered all my questions and made very helpful suggestions. He comes across as very competent and effective.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    John Miller was very nice and patient in working with me. My first big purchase online and I hope I will be just as happy with the service once the merchandise will arrive. Thank you