Designer Home Surplus Reviews

Designer Home Surplus Ratings and User Reviews. Designer Home Surplus is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 17 reviews. Last rated on 05/13/2015.

Recent Reviews for Designer Home Surplus

• May 13, 2015
    Sales Rep Bill Eccles was very helpful. Thank you Bill.
  • May 12, 2015
    My 2nd purchase. Very easy, clear and quick.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    Scott did a great job. Very easy to work with.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    May 4, 2015
    I knew what I needed,so it was easy for me to purchase online
  • Apr 23, 2015
    easy and delightfull to shop here
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Bill Eccles was a great sales agent one of the best ive worked with I would employ him if possible, Thank You.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    I would first like to say thank you designer surplus for having a great staff and I love Bill he is the best please give him a raise, I demand that he gets a raise. He is so good at his job, he's honest, sincere, and he looks out for you. He goes beyond the call of duty to do everything he can to satisfy the customer, he is a great great great person !!! He is very knowledgeable of products, he doesn't push you towards a choice, he is always available and if not he contacts you back as soon as possible. That's great customer service. Because of Bill I will always shop with you guys.
  • Apr 12, 2015
    So far this has been a very pleasant shopping experience.
  • Apr 12, 2015
    Good product selection
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Was so excited to find the exact AGA that I wanted with no shipping charges.
  • Apr 4, 2015
    A happy finding. Great value.
  • Mar 21, 2015
    Emery Wai was extremely helpful and made sure we got what we were looking for.
  • Mar 20, 2015
    Excellent customer service
  • Mar 20, 2015
    Jeff Evans was great to work with and really put in a lot of effort to make sure I received the products/price point I was looking for
  • Feb 28, 2015
    Excellent customer service over the phone. I was disconnected during a transfer to another department and received a call from that department later that day. Jeff was kind and patient with all of our questions about the refrigerator that we were interested in. Purchasing an appliance online can be anxiety provoking, but this was a very pleasant experience! I am sure the refrigerator will be exactly what we are expecting.
  • Feb 21, 2015
    Excellent experience, plenty to choose from and very nice show room. Salesman was very professional and knew his products well
    Mar 8, 2015