Destination Lighting Reviews

12/16/2014
Destination Lighting Ratings and User Reviews. Destination Lighting is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 329 reviews.

Destination Lighting Rating

More About Destination Lighting

Recent Reviews for Destination Lighting

• Nov 24, 2014
    Love the selection!
  • Nov 23, 2014
    no shopping because of Thanksgiving weekend
    Great online sxperience
  • Nov 22, 2014
    You have beautiful lights...and exactly what i was looking for,..drum pendant lights..and very well specific measures.. And ur representative was awesome..his name is joshua..he went to ur warehouse and check if the kitchen island i bought match the drum pendant for my dining room was the same shade and color...just amazing
  • Nov 22, 2014
    Good experience but having trouble finding 4' shop lights.
    Wide selection, beautiful options
  • Nov 21, 2014
    I would have liked a paypal option at checkout
  • Nov 21, 2014
    I don't know how long my back-ordered item may be.
  • Nov 20, 2014
    love the selection of arts and craft lighting
  • Nov 20, 2014
    nice variety of items
  • Nov 19, 2014
    I ordered for the first time on Sunday evening and got an email first thing Monday morning that they had been shipped. Received them the next day! I l am very happy with the lights and just ordered another one. I also emailed customer service with a question and got a personable and helpful response quickly! Glad to have found you!
    Nov 24, 2014
    I have ordered from Destination Lighting twice and I have been very happy with how quick I received my order and the quality of the lights. I emailed customer service twice with a question about lighting and I received an email back quickly with the answer.
  • Nov 16, 2014
    Nov 21, 2014
    The lights were perfect, even better than I expected!! Shipping was quick and free! Price was unbelievable!! I will definitely shop here again!
  • Nov 12, 2014
    Quality Products
    Nov 23, 2014
    I have purchased their products in a local store but ordered this last light fixture online. Product was obviously a return because it had some missing screws. My husband was able to install the light using bits we already had but I think it should have been QC'd better before being put back into inventory. Love the light though
  • Nov 10, 2014
    Like the website - very easy, lots of information, lots of variety of products
    Nov 21, 2014
    The item poor quality for price - not well made (light arm crooked, could not be fixed), color not as stated (grey, not bronze), large sticker on top of base did not come off clean, left very visible glue mark, switch flimsy. Ordering easy, fast. Website easy, many items. Customer service fantastic!
  • Nov 9, 2014
    Love the destination lighting website!
    Nov 24, 2014
  • Nov 8, 2014
    Nov 23, 2014
    Nice fixture. Couldn't find anything that I liked at the local big box retailers
  • Nov 8, 2014
    Nov 21, 2014
    I expected the Edison bulbs to be larger, and have larger filaments. They are OK, but not exactly what I expected.
  • Nov 5, 2014
    Nov 23, 2014
    Very easy toi order, great selection and it was delivered fast!
  • Nov 3, 2014
    Nov 22, 2014
    Not having the faucet labeled as Not UPC certified has caused a huge hassle, and customer service did not provide a clear explanation, and promised to send an email with a link to faucets that DO have UPC certification, plus return authorization, and failed to do both as promised by the end of Friday/21st - same day we talked earlier by phone.
  • Oct 28, 2014
    Nov 21, 2014
    Very pleased with the product and the price. Have a small issue with one of the lamps received but it's not bother some enough to return. The lamps are much nicer than I anticipated they would be. I have no hesitation in referring friends and family.