Dharma Trading Co. Reviews

02/11/2016
Dharma Trading Co. Ratings and User Reviews. Dharma Trading Co. is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 1029 reviews. Last rated on 02/11/2016.
Circle of Excellence - Dharma Trading Co.

2015 Platinum

Dharma Trading Co. Rating

More About Dharma Trading Co.

Recent Reviews for Dharma Trading Co.

• Feb 11, 2016
    I have ordered in the past and was totally satisfied.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Great range, excellent customer service when needed.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    I have a good impression of Dharma from references and purchases at Houston Quilt Festival but my online buying experience has been very difficult and I have only continued because of your reputation and my urgent need for the items. I had tried on two previous occasions to order and couldn't finish. The website would say that my address was wrong, did not recognize items that were noted as being on sale. and when I called asking for help in choice of silk the stuff was not helpful. So as I said only your good reputation kept me insisting on completing one order.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    I have been doing business with Dharma for 10 years. I am very happy with their products & service.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    it is very good site for art peoples
  • Feb 11, 2016
    They have a very friendly, knowlegeable, and capabale staff
  • Feb 11, 2016
    I have been shopping here since 1995 and i love the customer service and the quality of the items as well as care in shipping
  • Feb 11, 2016
    love you guys. everyone always asks me where i got my dress and i always say dharma trading and give web site. many friends have ordered also. i have had clsses and had my students order from you 1st
  • Feb 11, 2016
    I love Dharma Trading Co. because of the great selection, great prices, and fantastic customer service.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    I have been ordering from Dharma Trading since the late 60"s. I started using their products in High School....I always recommend them to my students and to other Artists.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    LOVE how vivid the colors come out, and don't have as many issues with the color fading.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    I love Dharma. I've been shopping with them for years and expect to for many years to come. Just wish soda ash weighed less.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    thebest quality, fast shipping
    Feb 11, 2016
    your the fastest and best quality
  • Jan 31, 2016
    Always a pleasant experience, but prices on the high side.
    Feb 11, 2016
    We are regular customers, service is always great. Only wish the freight costs would not equal the price of the goods.
  • Jan 28, 2016
    This is the second time I have ordered. The ordering process is quite easy. My last order was fine, and I expect the same with this one.
    Feb 11, 2016
    I have had one order before, and it was turned out well. I was surprised how well the kangaroos got the order together.
  • Jan 28, 2016
    I am an art teacher and in many ocassions I teach batik. I love to get coupons.
  • Jan 26, 2016
    My father ordered me some black silk and I was so happy with the quality and cost that I decided to buy more.
    Feb 11, 2016
    Excellent service and quality. I will definitely buy again.
  • Jan 24, 2016
    Great experience ! Will always purchase paint from Dharma !
  • Jan 24, 2016
    The website kept removing information and having me re-enter addresses, which was very frustrating!
    Feb 11, 2016
    I found that one of the products that I plan to return was extremely toxic which I did not know until I received the product and read the label. What do I need to do to return it?
  • Jan 20, 2016
    Feb 11, 2016
    thrilled with the sample package.